Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Muse
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Promastren Cycle

Muse is offline Junior Member

Promastren Cycle

Morning All,
    Has anyone used Promastren before? I don't know whether to get some vials of this or manually dose myself.

Promastren 150
    Testosterone Propionate 50mg/ml, Trenbolone Acetate 50mg/ml & Masteron Propionate 50mg/ml.

I was thinking of running a LOWish tren LOW test cycle for my first time on tren. My cycle will be for cutting, so diet will be dialed in for my results. Is it beneficial to include mast?

Week 1-10
    Test Prop @ 50mg EOD (175mg/wk)
    Tren Ace @ 50mg EOD (175mg/wk)
    Mast @ 50mg EOD (175mg/wk)
    Adex on hand, unsure if to dose at low Test doses.
    HCG @ 250iu (x2 weekly)

PCT
    Clomid - 50/50/25/25/12.5
    Nolvadex - 40/20/20/20/10

Any thoughts please? Cheers
    Last edited by Muse; 05-21-2017 at 01:25 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Hate blends. As

How do you get the dose of the compound you want without the other compounds being what you don't want?

How do you drop the tren if it doesn't agree with you without stopping the cycle?

How do you run test longer than the tren?

Your ai dose is likely too high for that small amount of test in any event.

Get some prop. Get some tren. Run the doses you want.
    PT1982 and songdog like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's a very common blend and I have the same feelings towards it as BIB. The only blends I ever use are my own creations geared for my own liking. 50mgs of mast is the main reason I hate that specific blend because it is not enough to make it worthwhile and get the most from it. In fact, with mast p, I personal feel it needs to be ran at 600mgs a week minimum. And for many, the "sweet spot" is higher than that. With mast e my personal sweet spot is about a gram. 50mgs eod is only going to give you 175mgs weekly. That's more in the women's dose range. You'd get more out of a test p @ 100-150mgs eod.

Thanks a lot guys for the comments.
    I'm decided, I'll manually dose and just use test prop and tren ace. I'm aware EOD pins are the gospel way to go, but could I dose e3d? To minimise pins?

Also I've read so many places that the best way to go is low test and same tren if not higher. Therefore I was considering test:

Test prop @ 175-250mg/wk
    Tren ace @ 175mg/wk
    What would your AI dose be?
    (I generally run at 0.25 EOD on ~600mg/wk test)

Anyone tried this before?
    Thanks again
    PT1982 likes this.

Bump.
    Sorry to be impatient, haha
    Last edited by Muse; 05-20-2017 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    Thanks a lot guys for the comments.
    I'm decided, I'll manually dose and just use test prop and tren ace. I'm aware EOD pins are the gospel way to go, but could I dose e3d? To minimise pins?

Also I've read so many places that the best way to go is low test and same tren if not higher. Therefore I was considering test:

Test prop @ 175-250mg/wk
    Tren ace @ 175mg/wk
    What would your AI dose be?
    (I generally run at 0.25 EOD on ~600mg/wk test)

Anyone tried this before?
    Thanks again
    EOD pins are not gospel when it comes to tren ace. Most everyone who uses tren a lot will attest that ED injections are far superior. EOD my sides are much harsher. Dosing daily, no matter the ester, will be better for many reasons, including trt. You'll be getting exact dosing and very stable plasma levels. However, it isn't necessary at all. But I still say that tren does need EOD dosing and not E3D. That's a fine dosing protocol for the test p though. That's how I dose it if I use it for trt. Since this is your first time using tren, let me give you an idea of what I would do personally. Its actually the same cycle I did my first time using tren.

Weeks 1-8
    Test p 50mgs EOD
    Tren Ace 100mgs EOD

Keep AI on hand and a DA. I personally would use test p @ 50mgs M/W/F and possibly negate the use of an AI, but still keep it on hand. I would use prami or caber however. A safety precaution, and a lot of fun. I know how tren can be scary the first time due to the stigma that follows it. But it is often overstated, and you'll get more from 100mgs without adding much more risk of side effects. I'm afraid that 50mgs EOD will leave you with a little regret at the end. It'll give great results, but you'll also wonder what 100mgs could have done. Your first time using a new compound is generally your best, or it is in my opinion. Let me know what you think.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Tren 175 is not a low dose. It is easily a medium dose. You are not meeting your expectation at 175 of slowly moving into it.

50-100 is a low dose. I walked up slowly the dosage over the past 18 months to see how my body responds. I got as good of gains from 125 Test E and 100 Tren E as a gram of Test (Cut Cycle). I learned two huge things on the 100 Tren E dose

1. Aromasin not Adex. Aromasin will allow you to push your estrogen as low as you can go without bottoming out (Adex works differently than Aromasin).

2. Make sure to get in the gym and get in the bed. The more you sleep the more you burn. Waking up in a swimming pool every day.

100 is more than enough Tren for a first cycle. It is an amazing substance. Also man to man..all these guys talking 700-1 gram of tren on cycle....they get Deca in their Tren vials.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Tren 175 is not a low dose. It is easily a medium dose. You are not meeting your expectation at 175 of slowly moving into it.

50-100 is a low dose. I walked up slowly the dosage over the past 18 months to see how my body responds. I got as good of gains from 125 Test E and 100 Tren E as a gram of Test (Cut Cycle). I learned two huge things on the 100 Tren E dose

1. Aromasin not Adex. Aromasin will allow you to push your estrogen as low as you can go without bottoming out (Adex works differently than Aromasin).

2. Make sure to get in the gym and get in the bed. The more you sleep the more you burn. Waking up in a swimming pool every day.

100 is more than enough Tren for a first cycle. It is an amazing substance. Also man to man..all these guys talking 700-1 gram of tren on cycle....they get Deca in their Tren vials.
    Thanks for the input.
    Your first tren cycle was on Enanthate ?... Surely most opt for the Acetate hence the ~1 day half life if sides get too extreme?
    What dosages would you recommend for the acetate please?

Thanks

75-100mgs EOD will be fine for your first run. It's really all that most will ever need. I would use 100mgs EOD. Don't be scared of it, respect it.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Never used blends no reason to.
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Never used blends no reason to.
    Songdog, what would you regard as a first time with tren low dose for low sides? I want to use it to cut up with my diet using a cyclical keto diet. So predominantly a cutting cycle with refeeds.

Thanks

Thread Information