Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Nogbad the bad
  • 1 Post By fit_deskjocky

Thread: Pct

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member

Pct

Well,starting my pct on Monday.Stopped using deca 4 weeks back,and test 2.Used my last shot of hcg today,for what it's worth.
    Dunno if side effects are usually experienced during pct,because i haven't suffered any as yet.My goolies haven't shrunk,and every
    morning when i wake,my pork sword is pointing straight at my chin.
    In the gym,i'm still able to add weight to a few exercises,particularly legs,and my energy levels are fine.
    Let the battle commence!
    marls and songdog like this.

AKleX is offline New Member
    I've yet to start my first cycle but I wish you the best of luck during PCT.

Was this your first cycle ?

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    Well,starting my pct on Monday.Stopped using deca 4 weeks back,and test 2.Used my last shot of hcg today,for what it's worth.
    Dunno if side effects are usually experienced during pct,because i haven't suffered any as yet.My goolies haven't shrunk,and every
    morning when i wake,my pork sword is pointing straight at my chin.
    In the gym,i'm still able to add weight to a few exercises,particularly legs,and my energy levels are fine.
    Let the battle commence!
    Started PCT this week as well and feel absolutely great. I was really getting concerned as week 11 and 12, and the 2 weeks off to let the Enanthate clear my system was rough. Felt lethargic and just unwell. Glad I snapped out of that funk and hope that the energy level and good mood remains the rest of PCT and even after.
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AKleX View Post
    I've yet to start my first cycle but I wish you the best of luck during PCT.

Was this your first cycle ?
    It was indeed,my friend.I was advised by some members on here,not to use deca ,and i agree it wasn't the best idea for a first cycle,
    but i'd heard so much about it's effects regarding pain management,i decided to go ahead with it.That probably makes me a bit of a
    dickhead,but never mind,it's done now,and it did seem to alleviate my aches and pains.
    From what i've been told,my cycle was pretty mild at 200 deca and 400 test,and although i was expecting a bit more than what i gained,
    i have dropped a lot of fat,and gained 10 pounds.Truth is,i am actually happy at how things have gone,as my shape is good,and anyone
    i haven't seen for a while mentions how well i look,so i'm not complaining.We'll just have to see how things pan out now i'm off the
    gear.
    Thanks bud.

Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    Started PCT this week as well and feel absolutely great. I was really getting concerned as week 11 and 12, and the 2 weeks off to let the Enanthate clear my system was rough. Felt lethargic and just unwell. Glad I snapped out of that funk and hope that the energy level and good mood remains the rest of PCT and even after.
    I just wonder if a lot of it is psychological,when you come off and somehow expect things to deteriorate,because i imagine that's just what will happen.
    I feel better off it,because i somehow expected more while i was on.My strength does seem to have levelled out for the most part,but hey that's gonna
    happen to everyone,so no big deal.
    I'll deal with whatever comes along,wait a few months,but continue to train hard,then decide on how to progress beyond that.
    Regarding yourself,i trust it will work out for you,and you have my best regards. Cheers.

Thread Information