Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Marcus G

Thread: Coming off Tomorrow

Jonbana is offline Member

Coming off Tomorrow

I decided I'm going to attempt to come out tomorrow , 2 years or TRT and 2 blasts , one tren one deca , no HCG at all ,

my doctor is not reliable with blood work or prescriptions or anything im currently 200mg a week cruising going to cold turkey this I think tomorrow and see if I can recover , I see my doctor later this week for blood work just to see whats going on but I know I will need to check 4-5 months from now

reason I want to try and get off I rather be smaller and natural than always guess since my doctor is being unreliable , I also have high blood pressure 150/86 and swollen ankles I delt with this before went off TRT everything went away

so im going to attempt to come off I will throw in a PCT two weeks from now not sure what to expect look out for or anything

clomid and nova I think would be my best choices

week1 100/40
    week2 100/40
    week3 100/40
    week4 100/40
    week5 50/20
    week6 50/20
    week7 50/20
    week8 50/20

any advice help or anything would be grateful during this journey I know pinning once a week is easy but I rather try to be natural for some reason I just don't feel like myself I even thought about lowering my TRT to 100mg a week but not sure thinking trying to come off may be best

28 years old

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are trying to PCT it would be helpful to use some HCG to kick start your testis:

14 days after last T shot:
    1000ui EOD for 10 days (total 5000ui)
    3 days after HCG serms protocol:
    Clomid 75-50-50-50
    Nolva 40-20-20-20, if you want you can prolong nolva for 2 more weeks. Take baby aspirin while on nolva to reduce risks of blood clots.

The serms dosages you posted above is grossly exagerated, these drugs can have serious side effects and increasing dosage will not increase the chance of success
    Jonbana likes this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    I decided I'm going to attempt to come out tomorrow , 2 years or TRT and 2 blasts , one tren one deca , no HCG at all ,

my doctor is not reliable with blood work or prescriptions or anything im currently 200mg a week cruising going to cold turkey this I think tomorrow and see if I can recover , I see my doctor later this week for blood work just to see whats going on but I know I will need to check 4-5 months from now

reason I want to try and get off I rather be smaller and natural than always guess since my doctor is being unreliable , I also have high blood pressure 150/86 and swollen ankles I delt with this before went off TRT everything went away

so im going to attempt to come off I will throw in a PCT two weeks from now not sure what to expect look out for or anything

week1 100/40
    week2 100/40
    week3 100/40
    week4 100/40
    week5 50/20
    week6 50/20
    week7 50/20
    week8 50/20

any advice help or anything would be grateful during this journey I know pinning once a week is easy but I rather try to be natural for some reason I just don't feel like myself I even thought about lowering my TRT to 100mg a week but not sure thinking trying to come off may be best

28 years old
    Just order your own labs, there are tons of private labs you can use. That way you don't have to fight with your Dr. about running this or that.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I also agree with running hcg first.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If you are trying to PCT it would be helpful to use some HCG to kick start your testis:

14 days after last T shot:
    1000ui EOD for 10 days (total 5000ui)
    3 days after HCG serms protocol:
    Clomid 75-50-50-50
    Nolva 40-20-20-20, if you want you can prolong nolva for 2 more weeks. Take baby aspirin while on nolva to reduce risks of blood clots.

The serms dosages you posted above is grossly exagerated, these drugs can have serious side effects and increasing dosage will not increase the chance of success
    fair enough thank you

never used HCG , but your saying 2 weeks once the test clears shoot hcg that's fine , not a fan of pinning my stomach that's why I never used it lol

clomid and nolva I can lower not a problem but you will still only do 4 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Just order your own labs, there are tons of private labs you can use. That way you don't have to fight with your Dr. about running this or that.
    I have my doctor on the 25th , if he does blood work cause he has me on TRT but im going to cold turkey it today and try to get labs redone in a couple months if not I will drive top the usa probably

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    I also agree with running hcg first.

so you run HCG once test has clear by itself than throw in the clomid and nov

just realized don't think I can get my hands on good HCG ...

so you run HCG once test has clear by itself than throw in the clomid and nov
    You can start it right away but I'd wait until test has cleared. Run it for 10-12 days wait 3 days then start serms protocol. If you can't get hcg the serms cycle Could well be infective because in-proper testicular function.

You can start it right away but I'd wait until test has cleared. Run it for 10-12 days wait 3 days then start serms protocol. If you can't get hcg the serms cycle Could well be infective because in-proper testicular function.
    Ok , Im gonna try and get HCG today if I cannot your saying stay away completely and don't bother trying? I read this

The famous PoWeR PCT that i plan to use:
    Days 1-16 HCG 2500Iu EOD
    Days 1-30 Clomid 100mg ED
    Days 1-45 nolva 20mg ED

they start the serms right away notice you waited till after the HCG

Ok , Im gonna try and get HCG today if I cannot your saying stay away completely and don't bother trying? I read this

Days 1-16 HCG 2500Iu EOD
    Days 1-45 nolva 20mg ED

No I'm not saying if you can't don't bother. Id have said that if I ment it. That dose of clomid is excessive for 30 days. The reason I say don't use serms with hcg is because hcg actually suppress the HPTA

No I'm not saying if you can't don't bother. Id have said that if I ment it. That dose of clomid is excessive for 30 days. The reason I say don't use serms with hcg is because hcg actually suppress the HPTA
    lets say I cannot get HCG that's realiable what would your approach be , if I stop today it would be 7 days since last pin so I would started the protocol day 14 1 week today

lets say I cannot get HCG that's realiable what would your approach be , if I stop today it would be 7 days since last pin so I would started the protocol day 14 1 week today
    It you can't get it then follow the serm protocol 14 days after last test pin

You could also see if you can get hmg.

fair enough thank you

never used HCG , but your saying 2 weeks once the test clears shoot hcg that's fine , not a fan of pinning my stomach that's why I never used it lol

clomid and nolva I can lower not a problem but you will still only do 4 weeks?
    You can pin HCG in any place, IM in quad or shoulder its fine, but do you use insulin pins to be able to measure correctly.

Plenty of online pharmacies that Im sure will send it to you, search the forum and you will find advice on this.

Days 1-16 HCG 2500Iu EOD
    Days 1-45 nolva 20mg ED

This is a ols scallys power pct. He has updated the HCG amount.

Dont use too much HCG as your testis may gain resistance to it (and therefore to LH) making recovery impossible.

This is a ols scallys power pct. He has updated the HCG amount.

Dont use too much HCG as your testis may gain resistance to it (and therefore to LH) making recovery impossible.
    Thanks a lot guys , im seeing my supplier today
    I don't think HCG its going to be possible , but I can get clomid and nova no problem I see my doctor this week as well im gonna tell him im stopping TRT I want HCG but I doubt he would give me anything

not without HCG I no its not optimal but still possible ? lets say I do the clomid and nova and does not work , can I later down the road try HCG with pct again or would I be best to get back on TRT

I know I should probably wait for my doctor and see what he does but this has been on my mind for a while so I figured might as well try worst case I jump back on not a big deal ,

as for clomid my pills are 50mg and nova are 40mg not a fan of cutting pills but i can , would it make sense to run clomid at 100 for a week than drop to 50?

I just hope I don't regret stopping TRT and waste time trying to recover to get back on when I could of just lowered my dosage and stayed on ,

main reason im wanting off I feel no sex drive , im always bloated and un wanted weight gain no matter how hard I try to cut and ive tried everyone I was my best shape with low t and natural

also any links for injecting into thighs ive only seen stomach for HCG
    Last edited by Jonbana; 05-21-2017 at 11:33 AM.

got my hands on HCG and bec water I got 2 vials coming at 5000ui each not sure the protocol to this never mixed before ,

im guessing I use a normal needle to mix than place in fridge once mixed , how much bec water (ml) for the 5000ui vial ? than im guessing I inject using an insulin needle and im guessing 1ml on the pen means 1000ui which im doing every other day

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    got my hands on HCG and bec water I got 2 vials coming at 5000ui each not sure the protocol to this never mixed before ,

im guessing I use a normal needle to mix than place in fridge once mixed , how much bec water (ml) for the 5000ui vial ? than im guessing I inject using an insulin needle and im guessing 1ml on the pen means 1000ui which im doing every other day
    HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections
    NACH3 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    You can pin HCG in any place, IM in quad or shoulder its fine, but do you use insulin pins to be able to measure correctly.

Plenty of online pharmacies that Im sure will send it to you, search the forum and you will find advice on this.
    I thought hcg was a sub-q injection and you just gave all IM sites?

Blog Entries

week1 100/40
    week2 100/40
    week3 100/40
    week4 100/40
    week5 50/20
    week6 50/20
    week7 50/20
    week8 50/20

28 years old
    If you are actually TRT, there is no getting off of you'll never be producing "normal" amounts of test, it's kind of a life long deal here guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    I thought hcg was a sub-q injection and you just gave all IM sites?
    You can use it IM, its the same thing. Subq its easier for most ppl, but it doesnt really matter.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

You can use it IM, its the same thing. Subq its easier for most ppl, but it doesnt really matter.
    PERFECT !! I feel safer doing IM thankyou

so how do I mix this , the HCG is 5000iu in a 10ml vial , how much bec water do I use to fill the vial ? than when using a normal 3ml syringe how many ML is 1000iu

I'm guessing if I put 5ML into the HCG vial this would give me 5ml of HCG so 1ML per injection would give me 1000iu is this correct?

And im doing 1000iu EOD for 14 days ? seems a lot but I will listen to you as you been very helpful

If you are actually TRT, there is no getting off of you'll never be producing "normal" amounts of test, it's kind of a life long deal here guy...
    Yes I was TRT I was 128 test

I was 25 years old 4% BF when I got this tested and ran a deca cycle 1 year earlier , I think my low test levels where because of my body fat levels and the cycle a year before ,

I want to try and recover cause anything is possible with correct protocol training and diet and even a test booster it may be possible

I know it makes sense to stay on TRT but don't want to deal with UGL my whole life and a new doctor is hard to find in Ontario as of we speak its been 8 days since my last inject I see my doctor this week worst come to worst I can inject next week wont kill me

Blog Entries
    Good to know, was not aware of that. Personally I think sub q sucks and would rather go IM.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could also see if you can get hmg.
    Have you priced that stuff? WHOA! I've been after it for a couple months now.

Good to know, was not aware of that. Personally I think sub q sucks and would rather go IM.
    same

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Have you priced that stuff? WHOA! I've been after it for a couple months now.
    Yh I was talking to a miami pro athlete in the gym yesterday and he said it cost him about £40 for seven 75iu Amps

Yh I was talking to a miami pro athlete in the gym yesterday and he said it cost him about £40 for seven 75iu Amps
    Its crazy! I check with my Dr and then went to price it at my pharmacy with insurance and the price was 900 USD for 4 amps! Cheapest I've found looking online is under 100 bucks an amp, but not by much.

Its crazy! I check with my Dr and then went to price it at my pharmacy with insurance and the price was 900 USD for 4 amps! Cheapest I've found looking online is under 100 bucks an amp, but not by much.
    The guy who I was talking to gets it off someone who gets it prescribed for free on the national health service
    PT1982 likes this.

Ok guys still debating if I should attempt this or not , just sick of pinning once a week and having problems with no bloods

I can order my HCG and have it by Friday for first inject on sunday clomid and nov always on hand

The guy who I was talking to gets it off someone who gets it prescribed for free on the national health service
    Lucky dog!

I would attempt it since it seems to be a tried and true method. I prefer hcg on cycle, but as long as there is evidence this method works, I would. Since hcg wasn't used, you may need the help. It does make sense to me. I would prefer hmg at this stage, as Marcus and I were talking about, but it's so much more expensive and very hard to find. Hcg is cheap and easy, so I would give it a try. It might not work out for you, but it certainly won't hurt you a bit. I personally think it sounds like a good idea.

I would attempt it since it seems to be a tried and true method. I prefer hcg on cycle, but as long as there is evidence this method works, I would. Since hcg wasn't used, you may need the help. It does make sense to me. I would prefer hmg at this stage, as Marcus and I were talking about, but it's so much more expensive and very hard to find. Hcg is cheap and easy, so I would give it a try. It might not work out for you, but it certainly won't hurt you a bit. I personally think it sounds like a good idea.
    thank you ,

im stilling waiting for the correct protocol

14 days after my last TRT inject which is this sunday

I run 14 days of HCG 1000UI EOD ?
    once im done the HCG I run clomid 75/50/50/50 with noval at 40/20/20/20

for mixing HCG im trying to get an answer I have 5000ui 10ml vials coming do I mix 5ml of water to get 1000ui per 1ml ? I will be injecting IM feel safer doing it this way or do I add less water like 2ml or something I want to make sure im doing this correctly for the best results ,

Thread Information