Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 3 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Couchlock

Thread: Buying quality 10ml vials

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Buying quality 10ml vials

Most of my gear comes in amps. So what I do is buy 10ml sterile vials and will sit down and crack open 10 amps and draw them all up through a filtered needle into a large syringe and then put it all in the vial.
    The vials I have been buying suck. The rubber stoppers do not hold up well. I'm using a 21g needle to draw with and after a couple uses I get stopper chunks in my gear. I have tried ordering them from a couple different medical supply sites and they all do the same thing.
    Can anyone recommend a place that sells quality vials? Or should I just start stockpiling old vials from my prescribed trt and start reusing them?

canadian77 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Most of my gear comes in amps. So what I do is buy 10ml sterile vials and will sit down and crack open 10 amps and draw them all up through a filtered needle into a large syringe and then put it all in the vial.
    The vials I have been buying suck. The rubber stoppers do not hold up well. I'm using a 21g needle to draw with and after a couple uses I get stopper chunks in my gear. I have tried ordering them from a couple different medical supply sites and they all do the same thing.
    Can anyone recommend a place that sells quality vials? Or should I just start stockpiling old vials from my prescribed trt and start reusing them?
    I think a better question is why are you buying your gear in amps?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Med lab supply is pretty good. I cant say they're a good value, but they're ok. And Amazon and eBay both have them.
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

I buy my gear in amps because it is pharm grade and it is very good stuff that I trust. I'm sure there is quality gear in vials too but this is what I have been using and I know it works.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Med lab supply is pretty good. I cant say they're a good value, but they're ok. And Amazon and eBay both have them.
    I'm not too concerned about the price I just want some vials that wont fall apart. The ones I have now I got from a med supply site (can't remember the name) they were very inexpensive but they aren't very good at all.

antrb1 is offline New Member
    Bruh try a place called LiquidationsOutlet.com..Goodluck bruh!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Why do you filter pharma gear?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    I'm not too concerned about the price I just want some vials that wont fall apart. The ones I have now I got from a med supply site (can't remember the name) they were very inexpensive but they aren't very good at all.
    Med lab supply has quality vials. They're about 37 bucks per 25 I think. And BB had a good question on the filtering. I'm curious as well.

burkawitz is offline New Member
    Amazon has a 2 pack sterilized empty Hospira 10 ml vials for 8.80. I've used them for HGH and HCG . Works great

I have heard when drawing from an amp you should always use a filtered needle because some small pieces of glass can fall into the oil when breaking open the amp.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    EBay, seller named Oracle

Nice sized and color

Amber, 7 ml, 10ml, 5ml

Clear 7, 10, 5

Long neck versions

Stubby

Flip top rubber stoppers or pop top
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Thread Information