Jc1980 is offline New Member

TRT & EQ stack question

I recently started TRT treatment and I was looking into stacking with some equipoise . I am currently taking 1CC once a week of test (infused with anastrozole) and 50 units of HCG twice a week. I am leaning on doing equipoise 400mg a week. My question is, would I need any caber on such a cycle ? Goals are pretty much to build a bit of lean mass. I am 35 years old for anyone wondering. Any input would help. Thanks!

michael30 is offline Member
    What are your stats? Do you have a high body fat. Eq can cause a lot of issues if your overweight.

Jc1980 is offline New Member
    I am 6 ft 200 pounds. Body fat I would say around 15%

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I suggest you do some research prior to running anything beacuse knowledge is important in aas usage.And the use of Caber is for 19Nors and Eq is only good for oiling the chain on your bike bro.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Jc1980 View Post
    I recently started TRT treatment and I was looking into stacking with some equipoise. I am currently taking 1CC once a week of test (infused with anastrozole) and 50 units of HCG twice a week. I am leaning on doing equipoise 400mg a week. My question is, would I need any caber on such a cycle ? Goals are pretty much to build a bit of lean mass. I am 35 years old for anyone wondering. Any input would help. Thanks!
    Stack with 10 mg lgd ed for 3 months. Add rad140 20 mg ed for those last 6 weeks.
    More safe and more gains than 400 Eq.

Thread Information