• 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By Jonbana

Thread: HCG mixing question

Jonbana is offline Member

HCG mixing question

Just want to make sure I have this correct

I'm getting a 10ml Vial of HCG 5000ui

I'm going to do IM injections using a normal syringe

TO mix this correct I'm going to use 5ML of bec water into the HCG vial this will give me 5ml of fluid , would this me 1ml injection would equal 1000ui ? I'm suppose to inject 1000Ui EOD for 14 days before PCT

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    You only need two ml per 5000iu.
    2 ml per 5000iu Then dose every 3.5 days at the 2 mark on a slin pin (2/10th ml)
    5000iu ÷ 2ml = 2500iu per ml ÷ 10 = 250iu × 4 = 1000iu wk.

Obs
    Also jon, I always leave a tiny bit of air in the slin pin to make sure all the medicine goes in.
    Most guys shoot their belly sub-q but I shoot my forearm. Adema seems to be more common when shot in the belly and it sounds like you are already having that issue around your ankles.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Also jon, I always leave a tiny bit of air in the slin pin to make sure all the medicine goes in.
    Most guys shoot their belly sub-q but I shoot my forearm. Adema seems to be more common when shot in the belly and it sounds like you are already having that issue around your ankles.
    He's doing it correct for IM use. It's how I would anyways. Just fire 1ml IM as needed. I keep an air bubble in everything I shoot! Lol

You only need two ml per 5000iu.
    2 ml per 5000iu Then dose every 3.5 days at the 2 mark on a slin pin (2/10th ml)
    5000iu ÷ 2ml = 2500iu per ml ÷ 10 = 250iu × 4 = 1000iu wk.
    im doing IM using a normal 3ml syringe

also for my PCT I was told 1000ui EOD so I need to inject 1000ui per shot so that's why im going IM ant not subQ
    Last edited by Jonbana; 05-22-2017 at 01:15 PM.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think your right. In anatomy, the professor said that extra-cellular spaces drain into lymph nodes. So, your arm shots would be pumped, by lymphatic system to the lymph nodes in the arm pit and enter the blood stream in the radial vein (around the collarbone). That would be a much shorter trip than into the leg (which would go down to the foot before going to the groin).
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    im doing IM using a normal 3ml syringe

also for my PCT I was told 1000ui EOD so I need to inject 1000ui per shot so that's why im going IM ant not subQ
    Sorry i missed the intra muscular part.

Sorry i missed the intra muscular part.
    Not a problem so how am I suppose to mix this correctly? how much bec water do I add to the HCG bottle and how much would be 1000ui ?

From what I understand if I add 5ml of bec water this would give me 5ml of solution of 5000ui this would mean when I inject 1ml EOD it would be 1ml=1000ui

also once mixed I need to store this in the fridge but the none mix bec water can be left out correct?
    Last edited by Jonbana; 05-22-2017 at 08:31 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Not a problem so how am I suppose to mix this correctly? how much bec water do I add to the HCG bottle and how much would be 1000ui ?

From what I understand if I add 5ml of bec water this would give me 5ml of solution of 5000ui this would mean when I inject 1ml EOD it would be 1ml=1000ui

also once mixed I need to store this in the fridge but the none mix bec water can be left out correct?
    Yes math is good. Mix 5ml and refrigerate anything mixed. I refigerate bacteriostatic water unmixed as well.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member

Jon a typical vial of hcg will only hold at maximum 3.5ml.

You're better off reconstituting with 2ml of bac water and using slin pins.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everyone has their own thoughts. I use it IM with my gear. I also have received a 10 ml vial with hCG . I had to ask for the larger size, but it is available.
    I also do not recommend hCG during PCT because hCG is suppressive, just the opposite of what you want to do during PCT IMO.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could divide the BAC water in half and use half as much. I.E. put in 1/2 the bac water and administer .5ml=1000iu.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    You could divide the BAC water in half and use half as much. I.E. put in 1/2 the bac water and administer .5ml=1000iu.
    so your saying use 2.5ML BAC water this would make 0.5ml 1000ui?

Thread Information