wickedcam is offline New Member

Newbie to this site, could really use some solid input

Hi everyone!

I just joined this site because after lurking for a considerable amount of time, I figured this would be probably be the best place to get some good info.

Two years ago I did my first cycle (Tren -E, Test-E, Mast-P) and I put on about 13lbs of muscle so I was pretty pleased with my results. I ended up buying product for another 2 cycles (in my opinion, big mistake). Life happened and unfortunately my weight lifting regimine suffered, so I haven't used my products yet. Things finally slowed down for me, and I decided it was time to tackle one of my 2 remaining cycles. I've done everything I did before, saw a Dr to oversee my health, got a blood panel done so I have a baseline, etc. I then checked my supplies and everything was fine except for the 5 vials I have of Tren-E. Two of them changed colors from a clear piss yellow to a dark yellowish brown piss color. I then inspected them more and all 4 vials have some sort of this, for a lack of better wording, slime at the bottom - two of them containing more of it than the others. These vials were stored in a drawer for those two years under consistent temperatures and protected by light.

The guy I bought it through said it has just fallen out of suspension, but this substance really doesn't seem to be acting like crystallization - when I turn the vial with a little agitation, it wicks up into the solution and acts like an algae would, wisping around in the oil.

I know an abscess isn't something I want to deal with, so I'm close to just tossing all 5 of them and just getting more from a different source. But I have a hard time letting go of things I've spent good money on especially since I don't know much in this realm and therefore don't know if they can be salvaged.

Do any of you guys have any ideas what it could be?

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Cam
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newbie to this site, could really use some solid input-img_4064.jpg   Newbie to this site, could really use some solid input-img_4065.jpg  

Thread Information