Thread: Nolvadex

chiefap1414 is offline New Member

Nolvadex

I took a cycle of Test E/Deca about a year ago and I got great results. However, because I didn't use an AI, my nipples got slightly larger and a little puffier. The painful gyno bump has been long gone, but my nipples have increased in size. If I were to take Nolvadex /Clomid/HCG or anything now, (1 year later), would my nipples shrink or would it have no effect this late after the gyno? Thanks

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you could use a SERM like tamox/nolva or ralox to try help shrink them... but in many cases long set in gyno will only go away with the glands and tissue cut out... sorry to say

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    you could use a SERM like tamox/nolva or ralox to try help shrink them... but in many cases long set in gyno will only go away with the glands and tissue cut out... sorry to say

Your keeping it honest. There's only so much you can do once you have gyno. Sometimes it comes down to surgery. I have seen both NOLVA and RALOXIFENE do some miracles on pre exisiting gyno so don't give up hope until you give them a fair run.

sumpm1 is offline New Member
    This is very sad news my friend. Gyno is our biggest immediate enemy. No one should do a cycle without researching the shit out of how to combat estro and gyno. Have arimidex or aromasin and letro on hand pre cycle.

If you treat gyno reactions quickly, you can keep the gyno from "setting in." After gyno has formed only surgery reverses it. And the surgery is expensive.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    ��������

Thread Information