Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Marcus G

Thread: Maintenance Cycle

amplifier is offline New Member

Maintenance Cycle

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum, but not new to gear. I have done 8 cycles in the past, however my last cycle was 6 years ago at age of 24. Now I am 30 years old.
    my last cycle was as follows:
    week 1-5: deca 500, dianabol 40 ed
    week 1-8: test 750
    week 6-12: Primo 450, HGH 4 iu 6 days
    week 9-12: winstrol 50 eod

I haven't been training heavy after that as I got married, got kids, working abroad...bla bla.
    Recently I was back to gym with a good diet. I managed to get back in shape (180 cm tall, 79 kgs, 14% BF), but I need more than that. My ultimate target is 85 kgs at 6-7% BF and I am not in a hurry. So I am thinking of getting back on roids, however due to the restrictions of my wife, I plan to keep it low profile as to minimal injections. I plan to go on 2 cycles per year, each 12 weeks. I need something mild just to give the hard look and stay in shape. I am planning 250 test per week, primo, and HGH 2iu ed. ????

some may argue that a mild cycle is not worth it and I am better off with a good diet. believe me I am an experienced bodybuilder and I am taking my diet and training to the max. on the other hand I am not asking much from the mild cycle. just few muscle mass, and a harder look.

Some may argue if I have done 8 cycles and I am experienced, why am I asking for advice. Yes, I know how to stack heavy cycles, and I have done a lot, but I have been away from this business for some time and I need advise from people probably in a similar situation.

1- So kindly advise on a suitable mild cycle that I can benefit from on the long run.
    2- if i repeat the same cycle twice per year, would I benefit from it the next time considering it is only to maintain?
    3- whats a suitable PCT?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amplifier View Post
    I am not asking much from the mild cycle. just few muscle mass, and a harder look.
    Not asking much????
    You are looking to gain 11.5 kilos (25.4lbs) of muscle and lose 5.5 kilos (12.2lbs) of fat.
    That is a tall order and is going to take several cycles over more than a year.
    PT1982 likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No I don't think you are out of line but you do need to learn how to use your compounds correctly.Deca needs to be ran 14 weeks and Primo run at 600 mg for around the same.So do some research before you cycle bro.
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm with both these guys here. And for primo, even up to 20 weeks, in my case. Truly, a trt dose of test would be sufficient for a maintenance blast. But adding something like 200-300mgs of deca would be even better. One of my favorite cruises is a 100mg/100mg test/deca combo. It can be pinned once a week if desired and will do a whole lot over a long period of time.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with the above. If you want to keep it low key then Hgh isn't a good choice because it has to be refrigerated.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Not asking much????
    You are looking to gain 11.5 kilos (25.4lbs) of muscle and lose 5.5 kilos (12.2lbs) of fat.
    That is a tall order and is going to take several cycles over more than a year.
    yes, this is my ultimate goal over the next 2 years. I plan to take 2 cycles per year. 2kgs of muscles per cycle is enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I'm with both these guys here. And for primo, even up to 20 weeks, in my case. Truly, a trt dose of test would be sufficient for a maintenance blast. But adding something like 200-300mgs of deca would be even better. One of my favorite cruises is a 100mg/100mg test/deca combo. It can be pinned once a week if desired and will do a whole lot over a long period of time.
    wouldn't deca add water retention? my goal is to lower fat % as well as to gain about 2 kgs of muscle. that's why I plan to introduce HGH.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    I agree with the above. If you want to keep it low key then Hgh isn't a good choice because it has to be refrigerated.
    that will be no problem, but is 2iu per day, 5 days a week enough??? or will it be a waste???

would such a cycle be okay for 12 weeks?
    250mg testaviron once per week
    200mg deca or primo once per week
    2iu HGH ed for 5 days per week

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum, but not new to gear. I have done 8 cycles in the past, however my last cycle was 6 years ago at age of 24. Now I am 30 years old.
    my last cycle was as follows:
    week 1-5: deca 500, dianabol 40 ed
    week 1-8: test 750
    week 6-12: Primo 450, HGH 4 iu 6 days
    week 9-12: winstrol 50 eod

I haven't been training heavy after that as I got married, got kids, working abroad...bla bla.
    Recently I was back to gym with a good diet. I managed to get back in shape (180 cm tall, 79 kgs, 14% BF), but I need more than that. My ultimate target is 85 kgs at 6-7% BF and I am not in a hurry. So I am thinking of getting back on roids, however due to the restrictions of my wife, I plan to keep it low profile as to minimal injections. I plan to go on 2 cycles per year, each 12 weeks. I need something mild just to give the hard look and stay in shape. I am planning 250 test per week, primo, and HGH 2iu ed. ????

some may argue that a mild cycle is not worth it and I am better off with a good diet. believe me I am an experienced bodybuilder and I am taking my diet and training to the max. on the other hand I am not asking much from the mild cycle. just few muscle mass, and a harder look.

Some may argue if I have done 8 cycles and I am experienced, why am I asking for advice. Yes, I know how to stack heavy cycles, and I have done a lot, but I have been away from this business for some time and I need advise from people probably in a similar situation.

1- So kindly advise on a suitable mild cycle that I can benefit from on the long run.
    2- if i repeat the same cycle twice per year, would I benefit from it the next time considering it is only to maintain?
    3- whats a suitable PCT?

Thanks
    There is no ordinary cycle which will give u benefits in the long run.
    For u i guess your hpta is not working as it should. I guess u are in the 400s. So for the long run, ur best off with Nebido and an igf1booster.

Yeah. I cycle could be the same twice a year and u would benefit from it.

On trt u dont ever never have to worry about pct.

wouldn't deca add water retention? my goal is to lower fat % as well as to gain about 2 kgs of muscle. that's why I plan to introduce HGH.

that will be no problem, but is 2iu per day, 5 days a week enough??? or will it be a waste???

would such a cycle be okay for 12 weeks?
    250mg testaviron once per week
    200mg deca or primo once per week
    2iu HGH ed for 5 days per week
    In my opinion that dose doesn't justify the cost
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    In my opinion that dose doesn't justify the cost
    cost is not really an issue. i was referring to the worth of time and injections. i.e is 2iu a waste of time?
    shall I go at least 4iu? or I may benefit from the 2ius?

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    There is no ordinary cycle which will give u benefits in the long run.
    For u i guess your hpta is not working as it should. I guess u are in the 400s. So for the long run, ur best off with Nebido and an igf1booster.

Yeah. I cycle could be the same twice a year and u would benefit from it.

On trt u dont ever never have to worry about pct.

HPTA is fine, i was 24 when i did my last cycle, did pct, and now I am off for 6 years, never had an issue.
    I just need a little push cycle every now and then to have that harder look.

cost is not really an issue. i was referring to the worth of time and injections. i.e is 2iu a waste of time?
    shall I go at least 4iu? or I may benefit from the 2ius?
    4iu would be a lot better but only use the pharmacy grade..

Thread Information