Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jayv11

Thread: Test E, Tren A and tbol cycle

jayv11 is offline New Member

Test E, Tren A and tbol cycle

alright im needing a little help with my next cycle. im just not coming off a T400 and Tbol cycle with liquiaro for my AI I liked the T400 but all the diff esters had me to up and down, now im in my PCT. still running AI, with nova and clomid, back doored with a sarms stack to help keep my gains. im looking for lean gains so I figured for my next one I will go back to the basic test E for 14 weeks, tren A from weeks 5-12 and tbol from week 1-4 with a AI of course. can someone please let me know what they think about this please. any feed back will be greatly appreciated. good or bad

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Stats ht wt age yrs training # of cycles ran goals?

im 27
    220 lbs
    6ft 4in
    bf%-15
    training for 3 yrs
    diet is dialed in. 6 meals a day
    this is will be my 2nd cycle that I will be taking. im just now coming off a ts400 and tbol cycle. now I did run 1 cycle of test about 5 yrs ago but didn't take it serious like I am now. im really wanting to get into mens classic physique. so that's what I can training for. just need a second opinion of my next cycle.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jayv11 View Post
    im 27
    220 lbs
    6ft 4in
    bf%-15
    training for 3 yrs
    diet is dialed in. 6 meals a day
    this is will be my 2nd cycle that I will be taking. im just now coming off a ts400 and tbol cycle. now I did run 1 cycle of test about 5 yrs ago but didn't take it serious like I am now. im really wanting to get into mens classic physique. so that's what I can training for. just need a second opinion of my next cycle.
    Are you planing on taking some time off since your just now coming off a test/tbol cycle? And have you/plan to get some bloodwork done?

yes for sure im starting my pct next week cause that long ester test deconate will be clearing out by then and I will def get bloods done and taking time off. im just wanting to know if this sounds like a good cycle for my next run.. or if I should try something different. I really loved how I felt on the tbol. the pump was stupid!. so I wouldn't mind getting back into that again.
    PT1982 likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    alright im needing a little help with my next cycle. im just not coming off a T400 and Tbol cycle with liquiaro for my AI I liked the T400 but all the diff esters had me to up and down, now im in my PCT. still running AI, with nova and clomid, back doored with a sarms stack to help keep my gains. im looking for lean gains so I figured for my next one I will go back to the basic test E for 14 weeks, tren A from weeks 5-12 and tbol from week 1-4 with a AI of course. can someone please let me know what they think about this please. any feed back will be greatly appreciated. good or bad
    U shouldnt run sarms in pct. Big mistake. Mainly 2 reasons. 1: u need to get your cholestrol back in line. Sarms will make it worse.
    2: sarms are supressive and u dont want supressive stuff in pct when u use drugs to restart hpta.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yes for sure im starting my pct next week cause that long ester test deconate will be clearing out by then and I will def get bloods done and taking time off. im just wanting to know if this sounds like a good cycle for my next run.. or if I should try something different. I really loved how I felt on the tbol. the pump was stupid!. so I wouldn't mind getting back into that again.
    Smart man! Refreshing to see. People like you are a pleasure to help out! You just be wise and be careful who you take advice from, if you know what I'm saying ^^^^^

ya I understand what your saying. and thank you for pointing out the fakes. but I recently talked to my trainer and he wants to switch it up he wants to go to t400 again but with anadrol and tren E. I told him nah I don't really wanna run tren E cause I heard if you have a bad reaction it takes awhile to get out. so ima run some tren A. AFTER im fully recovered which my bloods will tell me. but the old reason im taking a sarms PCT is to help with muscle waisting. am I going about it wrong I just want some people with good clean experience to help me along the way.

Thread Information