Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jphunter

Thread: First Bulking Cycle

lifegoeson is offline Junior Member

First Bulking Cycle

5'5 , 140 lbs, I really am decided don't bother trying to change my mind, now you can help me or let me fuck myself up more than I already am.
    How many calories should I take in everyday from clean vegetarian sources?
    How much days should I train, I train 6 days right now with one off day?
    What is a good first cycle that can be used to bulk in the summer with that doesn't convert to DHT or aromatize and isn't insanely expensive?
    I want something that has a good chance of not closing my plates and something that has the BEST chance of keeping hair loss to a minimum.
    This is what I'm thinking
    250mg x 2 of Test e a week.
    I want the most safest cycle I don't care about the cost as long as the aas and pct is less than $500.
    I have no problem with using an HCG and AI and all that stuff and I will do a proper PCT. I have money.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifegoeson View Post
    5'5 , 140 lbs, I really am decided don't bother trying to change my mind, now you can help me or let me fuck myself up more than I already am.
    What is a good first cycle that can be used to bulk in the summer with that doesn't convert to DHT or aromatize and isn't insanely expensive?
    I want something that has a good chance of not closing my plates and something that has the BEST chance of keeping hair loss to a minimum.
    I want the most safest cycle I don't care about the cost as long as the aas and pct is less than $500.
    I have no problem with using an HCG and AI and all that stuff and I will do a proper PCT. I have money.
    Almost everything your looking to take will aromitize and or shut your natural test down . Brother your just heading in the wrong direction . And I'm only saying that because of the questions your asking shows how far from being able to take the consequences that come from the risks just to reap benefits that you won't be able to hold onto . If you can't take the effort to read up on a proper diet there is no way on gods green earth you will be able to run a first cycle safely ( yet ) . Set a small goal for 6 months , take in 5,000 calories ( which isn't shit ) a day for 180 days . Clean carbs real protein , real food . If you can at least stick to that without aas and complete the task that's a start .
    songdog likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by lifegoeson View Post
    Age?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    Age?
    His,profile says 18.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    140lbs even at 5'5" is too light. You haven't the gym experience or diet experience to start anabolics. You're not willing to do what it takes not on cycle, you won't be willing to do what it takes to maintain after. You just want "jacked" for the summer. If you want help, you'll be better off reading the stickies, as they have all the info you'll need. That is, if you're willing to do what it takes in research. We can't spoon feed a youngster that's not ready in a harm reduction forum. Good luck.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You see it's like this bro you are small and you have too learn how too live with it! That isn't going too change even if you have 20" arms and a back as wide as a pickup truck.But wat will change is you! you can end up with ED no libido and depression and I don't care how big you are then that is a big turn off too people.So try and listen to the advice given hear before it's too late.

Thread Information