Hi, not sure how many posts I've made here but I did post a hello in the meet and greet. I've got a few issues, some of which make absolutely no sense to me and apparently the doctors too. I'm a very logical person and I like facts, but I have some problems that are very hard to identify. That and I have some doctors who are straight up incompetent!!!

Ok, starting with the first one. I've been taking Testosterone Cypionate for 7 years now and I'm 45. I had some ED issues, but some of that is due to Subutex (Buprenorphine). I used to take Vicodin for about 7 years straight. I also have Bipolar II, Borderline Personality Disorder (no relation to Multiple Personality Disorder or DID as it's called now Dissociative Identity Disorder) and Panic Disorder. I won't really go there for help, although I desperately need it, especially for the Panic Disorder, I won't go into detail unless someone wants to help. I take the Subutex to stop opiate craving and it has a side benefit of helping me with my bipolar issues. I also take Xanax for my Panic Disorder

So, my first problem is with the Test. I was taking 1cc a week or 200mg I believe it is. I've been dropped down to .75cc's a week. Oh, before I went on HRT, my Test Total was 247 ng/dL and my Free Test was 74.3 pg/mL. So I was put on .5 cc a week. I get sporadic test results sometimes though. I was prescribed up to 1.5 ccs last year and then dropped to 1 cc because my Hemocrit was too high along with Test Total. I'm taking .75 cc currently because my last test said my Test total was 2173 and a different test but on the same day at the same time a different doctor asked for that info too and my Free Test was 663.7. First, can anyone tell me HOW it could be so high? My Total Test usually runs around 850 or so. Let me clarify a couple things. I was (and my doctor knows this) actually taking a little more than 1 cc. I was taking whatever the next line right after the 1cc mark. Is it something like 1.1cc? Anyway, I was taking a bit more than I was supposed to. Also, I usually get my blood taken on the last day. Actually, I get it taken on the day I inject, but before my injection, because I know if I take it on the day I inject, it will be much higher. I do it of course, so I can hopefully get a little more Test, but I've run into a small problem, which could become a large problem. So I get my blood taken on Monday's usually before I inject. For some dumb reason, I got it taken on a Thursday, so my Test is at it's peak in my body, isn't it? The problem is my Estradiol level. It's 190!!!

So, was it so high because I got my blood taken 4 days early and I'm worried about my Estradiol level? I know it's much too high and I'm worried about Gyno. Here's the problem. I've taken Tamoxifen and Anastrozole. The problem is and I don't understand how or why this should effect this, but both those medications conflict with the Subutex. For me, what it seems to do is somehow block the Subutex and it puts me into withdrawal, which is more than uncomfortable, it's intolerable. I only take 2 mg (one pill) of Subutex a day and 1mg of Xanax, 3 times a day. It doesn't matter which Estrogen blocker I take (I know one is an inhibitor and not a blocker) both meds do that. I didn't take them at the same time. I tried the Tamoxifen first and had a bad reaction about 2 hours after I take it, so my doctor gave me Anastrozole, which did the same thing, but it was a little worse actually. I even tried Turmeric and while it gave me a milder conflict, it was still a conflict. So, I'm stuck not being able to take any Estradiol blockers/inhibitors. If I could stop the Subutex and Xanax, then I would, but I can't. It's the ONLY medication cocktail that contains my Panic Disorder and even then, I still have issues, but it works mostly. I actually have to take one more medication, a beta blocker and BP med, Propranolol 3 times a day.

So, would anyone know how or why these Estrogen blockers conflict with a partial-antagonist opiate medication? 2nd question is I've noticed some moderate Edema on my legs. It's below the knees but stops at the ankles, so it just stops in the calf area. I even get pitting when it's real bad. A doctor told me I have small veins (which I do) and that they're just wearing out. Sorry, but I don't buy that. I'm pretty sure it's the Test. I've also heard Subutex causing Edema in some people, but I believe it's the Test doing it. It doesn't hurt, it just looks unsightly when it's bad and it hasn't been too bad until recently when my Test seemed to shoot up and I don't know why. I was in a Hypomanic state too and that can increase hormone levels, but I can't see it being that high since it's normally around 850 or so.

I have this and one more. I've always had acne, all my life. I've noticed it gets worse when I have sex or masturbate, so I know hormones irritate it. I went to a dumbass Dermatologist that told me basically, all you can do is just a few things. Drop your Test dosage (uh NO), take some Minocycline, which I had been and while it helps, it only helps take it down about 1/3 at most. Also, put some Benzyl Peroxide on it. I put this Neutrogena on it that help dry it up, but it gets bad, so bad in fact, I get them on my head and it gets infected and I tiny patches of hair missing, about an inch in length and half an inch in height that killed the hair follicles completely. They come back too. I have this one that I thought I got rid of and have had no problems in months and then suddenly, it's infected again. They say not to pop it, but I can't help it. They're disgusting. I take one of my 22 gauge needles I use to inject with and pierce it and squeeze all the pus out. I get ingrown hairs too. I have a couple on my face and after a few weeks I found two hairs. I was able to get some tweezers and dig a little and as soon as I got them out, it started to heal immediately, but I have a scar there now and I think there's something still there because it's not fully healed. You should see my back. It looks like, I don't know, I was shot with a shotgun at some distance and it's so dark from all the scars. The problem is, I don't get many white heads. Like I said, their cystic acne in nature. They're very painful, embarrassing and if I had the money to get laser treatment, I would.

The doctor was going to prescribe some gel but then told me not to get it because it somehow raised Estrogen levels. I know there has to be some gel or salve, some ointment or some stronger antibiotic I can take to get rid of this or significantly reduce it. My hair is falling out, so I just shave it, but I have acne on my freakin' head, so I have to wear a hat. Can someone PLEASE tell me what I can do to get rid of this shit!

The other thing is, actually what I talked about before. I want to know if I have any Gyno or not. I'm 9.5 inches tall and weigh 237 lbs. I was off from the gym for 3 months and it was worse. I weighed about 240, but I had much more fat. I don't really know how much I've lost, but I do have man boobs, but I want to know if it's just fat that I can get rid of or if it's Gyno. I read that if you have Gyno, you'll have something hard behind the nipple and you'll get itching or soreness on your nipples if you're getting Gyno. I did have a little itching about 1.5 years ago when I was taking 1.5 ccs, but it went away after a week or so. I have some back fat too. I just want to be able to tell. I think its fat, but if someone can tell me how to know beyond the symptoms I mentioned that would be great. My diet sucks. It's getting better. I would like to be about 185 lbs with 10% body fat. Actually, the weight isn't such a concern as the body fat is. I'd be Ok being 238 if it were all muscle, but it's not.

One last thing, I promise and I don't know if anyone can help or not. My primary doctor ordered a drug test, which I didn't know. It all came back negative. That's great, but I know it's going to be negative on everything except Benzodiazepines and Opiates. I should have tested positive on both those since I'm taking Xanax, a benzo and Subutex, an opiate, a synthetic opiate, but still an opiate. It says it was tested twice. My question is related to the Estrogen blocking meds and Subutex problems. Has something in my body changed? I can't take opiates now. If I were to take a Vicodin, it would make me sick or any other opiate. The Subutex, even though it's the smallest dose, makes me a little sick and that's why I have to take Xanax and Propranolol to offset that. Is there something I'm taking that's blocking the Subutex and causing other problems?

Thanks in advance. I know it's a long post, but these issues are important. The Subutex/Estrogen problem, being the worst. Something has changed or blocking it and I don't know what or why and doctors are stumped. That's what's causing my Panic Disorder, but it's not normal panic attacks I have because they can last anywhere from hours to a couple weeks and I am NOT exaggerating about that. I have levels of pain during that time, pain as in breathing attacks where it feels like I can't get enough air, it's terrifying. That's why I have to take the drug cocktail. Anyway, thanks in advance for your help!!

Also, if anyone wants to see, I can provide blood tests if it will help.

-Sithtiger