Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G

Thread: Bloodwork end of pct bad or good?

Jonbana is offline Member

Bloodwork end of pct bad or good?

For those who have been helping me been trt for 3 years I'm tempted to come off for my pct ready to go

14 days after last pin

Hcg 1000 UI EOD for 14 days

After hcg

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nov 40/20/20/20

I will be on week 2 of clomid and nov when my doctor wants blood work done to test my levels will this throw the numbers off ? I tried to push it farther away but he said 6 weeks after last inject he does not know I'm doing a pct

He kind of hinted to stay on but has me on 150mg every two weeks with no hcg or ai
    Last edited by Jonbana; 05-25-2017 at 11:13 AM.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    For those who have been helping me been trt for 3 years I'm tempted to come off for my pct ready to go

14 days after last pin

Hcg 1000 UI EOD for 14 days

After hcg

Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nov 40/20/20/20

I will be on week 2 of clomid and nov when my doctor wants blood work done to test my levels will this throw the numbers off ? I tried to push it farther away but he said 6 weeks after last inject he does not know I'm doing a pct

He kind of hinted to stay on but has me on 150mg every two weeks with no hcg or ai
    Your levels will probably be elevated..

yeah that's what I was thinking..

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post

Your levels will probably be elevated..
    Not for sure. After 3 years with trt your hpta could be so destroyed that clomid and nolva dont do shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Not for sure. After 3 years with trt your hpta could be so destroyed that clomid and nolva dont do shit.

that's what im thinking maybe forget this whole pct and just get back on TRT.... just don't like the does he has me on 150MG every two weeks... not a fan of using UGL when I can get pharma grade basically 75mg a week seems wastefull today I found out my trest levels where 1.3 what ever that means

that's what im thinking maybe forget this whole pct and just get back on TRT.... just don't like the does he has me on 150MG every two weeks... not a fan of using UGL when I can get pharma grade basically 75mg a week seems wastefull today I found out my trest levels where 1.3 what ever that means
    1.3???....that cant be rigth. In case it has to refer to ng/ml which relates to 130 ng/dl which relates to a 120 year omd man

1.3???....that cant be rigth. In case it has to refer to ng/ml which relates to 130 ng/dl which relates to a 120 year omd man
    150 every 2 weeks is damned low. Should normally put u just across the lower border for not getting trt. Thats is like a 80 year old.
    To get trt in most countries u have to be like a 90 year old.

Tell your doc studies show with this low test ur a candidate of getting prostatecancer, diabetes, cardiatic diseases and lots of other old man symptoms.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 05-25-2017 at 09:14 PM.

He's doing a hcg blast before clomid and Nolvadex so the chances are his levels will be elevated..

I don't know he shoes me the number before TRT and I was 1.3 than showed me on fast and it wasn't much higher ,

I want him to put me on 125-150MG a week , I found on UGL stuff at 200mg a week I had high blood pressure ive been off for almost 2 weeks blood pressure 100/60

as for HCG I have a problem got my HCG 2x 5000ui and 2x BAC water the HCG bottles cannot hold 2.5ML of water and I don't even have another vial for them... so now I have no way to mix them if im guessing they can hold maybe 1ml of water 1.5... im injecting IM using a syringe

I rather use doctos pharma grade long term than UGL I think this makes sense but I don't think he will raise it he wants me on the lower end he keeps asking about steroid use with me

so the way it looks this sunday I need to inject since I cannot mix my HCG.... no extra vial.... just need to decide inject his stuff at 75mg push blood work to raise it or inject UGL at 150mg

He's doing a hcg blast before clomid and Nolvadex so the chances are his levels will be elevated..
    Hct does not increase testlevels in the bloodstream. Just in the balls.
    Thought u knew that.

Thought u knew that.
    Totally false.
    hCG can actually be used as TRT.
    Your testes produce testosterone and it doesn't just stay in your balls. Your bloodstream carries it throughout your body.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

Totally false.
    hCG can actually be used as TRT.
    Your testes produce testosterone and it doesn't just stay in your balls. Your bloodstream carries it throughout your body.
    Nope. I looked back. Even before u. When we discussed the topic monthsago. Years ago i found one of the Vets/HOFs back then stated clearly hct cant increase test in the blood.
    I havent studied the topic more. Just trust that old guru. Cant remember his nick. But its stil there.

Nope. I looked back. Even before u. When we discussed the topic monthsago. Years ago i found one of the Vets/HOFs back then stated clearly hct cant increase test in the blood.
    I havent studied the topic more. Just trust that old guru. Cant remember his nick. But its stil there.
    Sorry but you are wrong.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10331174

NEAUA - Human Chorionic Gonadotropin is Effective as Monotherapy for Men With Symptomatic Testosterone Deficiency (Hypogonadism)

hCG will not increase testosterone if one is primary hypo-gonadal.
    hCG will increase testosterone if one is secondary hypo-gonadal.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    I don't know he shoes me the number before TRT and I was 1.3 than showed me on fast and it wasn't much higher ,

I want him to put me on 125-150MG a week , I found on UGL stuff at 200mg a week I had high blood pressure ive been off for almost 2 weeks blood pressure 100/60

as for HCG I have a problem got my HCG 2x 5000ui and 2x BAC water the HCG bottles cannot hold 2.5ML of water and I don't even have another vial for them... so now I have no way to mix them if im guessing they can hold maybe 1ml of water 1.5... im injecting IM using a syringe

I rather use doctos pharma grade long term than UGL I think this makes sense but I don't think he will raise it he wants me on the lower end he keeps asking about steroid use with me

so the way it looks this sunday I need to inject since I cannot mix my HCG.... no extra vial.... just need to decide inject his stuff at 75mg push blood work to raise it or inject UGL at 150mg
    Split the 150 dose
    Do 75 pharma and 75 UGL

Thought u knew that.
    Not sure where you got that from because hcg can and is used used for trt
    Last edited by Marcus G; 05-26-2017 at 07:50 AM.

Why not add 1ml bac water then?

Why not add 1ml bac water then?
    if I add 1ml bac water im injecting like 0.2 a shot , will be hard to messure with a 3ml syringe

if I add 1ml bac water im injecting like 0.2 a shot , will be hard to messure with a 3ml syringe
    Can you not get insulin syringe?

Can you not get insulin syringe?
    got it to work did my first injection now 2,5ml bac water went into the bottle ,

Marcus im gonna push my blood work how long after im done this PCT should I try to get blood work to show true levels....

got it to work did my first injection now 2,5ml bac water went into the bottle ,

Marcus im gonna push my blood work how long after im done this PCT should I try to get blood work to show true levels....
    6-8 week after last serms dose.
    Jonbana likes this.

6-8 week after last serms dose.
    ugh... wont happen... my doctor wants one 2 into my dose I can lie and say im on vacation and get it don't soon as I finish.... but ill try to push is much as possible thank you

Thread Information