vegasman is offline New Member

Hair transplant procedure , using beta thymosin 4 (tb500) to speed up recovery

Ok I'm on here half for your guys knowledge on what's too much tb500 and also to tell you how it's working for me !
    I'm an occasional clenbuterol user and I am very physically fit - 5'10 205 lean football athlete body
    I just went through a hair transplant procedure and there is a big time recovery process for about a week that I wanted to see if TB500 would help me get through the process ! I've takin it before , at 2mg does every 2-3 days for about 2 weeks ... saw a slight pain relief .. kinda like that of ibuprofen .. but nothing serious .. however , I got my procedure done 3 days prior to injection ... on day 3 I started with a 2 mg injection .. about an half hour after ... I felt a really really tight feeling in my stitched area in the back of my head (a large area from ear to ear) it felt like somebody grabbed your shoe strings and crossed them then pulled tight (on the back of my head) also I should have noted that my forehead / face / eyes / ears everything really .. was swollen very bad Friday and Saturday.. I injected 2mg again that same night before bed .... the next am I woke up w much less swelling everywhere but in my eyes .. it seemed like everything went to my eyes ... started this am off with another 2mg (6 total) and then another 2mg late afternoon ... 8 total mg .. in 2 days .. the swelling is almost gone completely ...and it was bad ... I didn't even look alive .. I won't be able to lift for another 4-5 days ... but I'll let you know how I feel as far as strength gains and such .. however .. as far as an inflammatory affect ... this shit is working ... and after each injection .. there's a noticeable tightness around the 9-12 inch soon to be scar line / stitches .. that's also another reason .. it's effective w wound healing .. I'll let you know if the doctors say anything along the lines of "wow your donor area scar looks amazing" I plan on doing another 2mg shot on Wednesday then spreading out 2mg shots every 2 days for a few weeks ... any questions just ask and if I aren't following rules let me know ...
    Last edited by vegasman; 05-28-2017 at 11:57 PM.

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you got FUT done. Interesting to know what doc says. Even so, could be genetic coincidence.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You must have one hell of a complex to go through all that crap beacuse you were losing your hair.DAM BRO!

Thread Information