• 2 Post By Iron-56
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By michael30
  • 2 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By MToption2

Thread: Syringe size

Steelworker1 is offline New Member

Syringe size

I have done injectible test prescribed by a doctor but I'm about to receive some Sup. and I need syringes. I'm ignorant on this so I need some help determining the length and diameters of needles. Also I've heard eBay is a good place to get them. Is that true? Thanks in advance

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelworker1 View Post
    I have done injectible test prescribed by a doctor but I'm about to receive some Sup. and I need syringes. I'm ignorant on this so I need some help determining the length and diameters of needles. Also I've heard eBay is a good place to get them. Is that true? Thanks in advance

Allegro medical.com

23g x 1" for IM
    Red Bastard likes this.

What about a supplier? eBay?

BadDaz is offline New Member
    I use a 19g or 21g to draw up the oil then 23g for injection
    Testie likes this.

So you use the replaceable tips?

Sorry. I didn't see the supplier right there

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use 25g pretty exclusive. Sometimes 27g if I'm pinning certain muscles. I use 5/8" only. I would use 1" if I pinned the glutes.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelworker1 View Post
    I use 25g 1.5" B-D Precision glide. Sharp and painless,,very smooth injections.
    PT1982, Testie and TRA like this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I use 25g pretty exclusive. Sometimes 27g if I'm pinning certain muscles. I use 5/8" only. I would use 1" if I pinned the glutes.
    How lean are you? I stuck with 23g 1" because that's what the doc gave me the first time

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    30 gauge .5 inch

No PIP (current brand).

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm a fan of 25 or 27 ga x 1 1/4 or 1 1/2". I used 23ga and ended up with calcifications and scar tissues in glutes. 27ga is my fav but more difficult to hold steady while slowly pushing in a ml.

Iron-56 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    30 gauge .5 inch

No PIP (current brand).
    I have done this in the past but you really need to warm the oil up. Impossible to draw with though.

I use a 23 gauge 1-1.5" for drawing and injecting oil based.
    PT1982 and Red Bastard like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Bacteriostaticwater. com. Excel 1-1/2" 25 guage needles 3ml barrels. The excel syringes have a nipple on the plunger that pushes out the medicine in the luer lok. That website is cheap and fast as hell. I ordered in the morning and 48 hrs later had my stuff. Its set up for gear heads. They have discounted kits for juice monkeys.
    Steelworker1 likes this.

michael30 is offline Member
    Op personally I would use the smallest needle possible. Scar tissue and damage to the soft tissue can and does occur over the long run. I'm on Dr prescribed trt. My Dr didn't explain anything to me when I first started. and I was injecting with 21 guage 1.5 inch whale harpoon needles for the first year or so I was on trt. Unfortunately to this day(10 years later) I still have some issues with certain areas where I use to inject. I would recommend trying 25-27 guage 1 inch needles and see how that works for you. Or you can even inject with 29-30G insulin syringes, if you have trouble drawing your gear up in a 30 guage you can always try back loading them. I've done it and it works pretty good ( you just draw up with a bigger guage needle ,grab the syringe you want to inject with. Pull the plunger part of the syringe out of the back. Take your full syringe and squirt the gear in the back of the syringe. Carefully put the plunger back in. Turn it over and get the air out and inject)

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Op personally I would use the smallest needle possible. Scar tissue and damage to the soft tissue can and does occur over the long run. I'm on Dr prescribed trt. My Dr didn't explain anything to me when I first started. and I was injecting with 21 guage 1.5 inch whale harpoon needles for the first year or so I was on trt. Unfortunately to this day(10 years later) I still have some issues with certain areas where I use to inject. I would recommend trying 25-27 guage 1 inch needles and see how that works for you. Or you can even inject with 29-30G insulin syringes, if you have trouble drawing your gear up in a 30 guage you can always try back loading them. I've done it and it works pretty good ( you just draw up with a bigger guage needle ,grab the syringe you want to inject with. Pull the plunger part of the syringe out of the back. Take your full syringe and squirt the gear in the back of the syringe. Carefully put the plunger back in. Turn it over and get the air out and inject)
    Some people get lumps in their fat tissue if they use short needles. I use 1-1/2 because it prevents that. I got lumps pinning prop once and it sucked bad. I was using 1" then.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Some people get lumps in their fat tissue if they use short needles. I use 1-1/2 because it prevents that. I got lumps pinning prop once and it sucked bad. I was using 1" then.

I suppose I should have specified. If a person isn't lean then they CANT use a 1inch needle unless there pressing pretty hard with the needle to cause an indentation.(which in that case a longer needle would be easier) to use a insulin syringe you either have to be extremely lean, or inject subq( if you inject subq, then smaller volume shots are much better) I've learned that the hard way. All my shots are subq now.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I suppose I should have specified. If a person isn't lean then they CANT use a 1inch needle unless there pressing pretty hard with the needle to cause an indentation.(which in that case a longer needle would be easier) to use a insulin syringe you either have to be extremely lean, or inject subq( if you inject subq, then smaller volume shots are much better) I've learned that the hard way. All my shots are subq now.
    Yeah, leaness makes a difference. I have a fat ass I know that. By that I mean I dont have a white guys butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56 View Post
    I have done this in the past but you really need to warm the oil up. Impossible to draw with though.

I don't warm the oil up anymore. Summer is here. Room temperature is fine.

I use 25g to draw. Biggest difference in PIP was brand. I followed all the pip reduction tips on an eastern european brand and got horrible painful pip that lasted days. It was real stuff.
    With my new usa brand (also legit), I don't do anything special to it and have near zero pip.

hollywoodundead2016 is offline Associate Member
    Last edited by hollywoodundead2016; 06-09-2017 at 02:26 PM.

Yeah, leaness makes a difference. I have a fat ass I know that. By that I mean I dont have a white guys butt.

Oh trust us we know, we all check your avatar out daily( I myself do it twice daily):-)

anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member
    There can't be much fat on the shoulder or side quad. If when you tense it it's hard one inch will get through to the muscle easily when it's relaxed . In my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by anoxicblaze View Post
    There can't be much fat on the shoulder or side quad. If when you tense it it's hard one inch will get through to the muscle easily when it's relaxed . In my opinion.

the real issue is most people WAY underestimate there bf levels. anyways I should not of used the word can't. Higher bf users can use a 1inch pin. They just need to choose the right spots(shoulder being one, and outter quad) and push a little harder. If you look up intramuscular injections I believe it states it should be deep in the muscle tissue(atleast for test) at 1inch on a 20% + bf you will not be deep in the muscle without pushing in.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    30 gauge .5 inch

No PIP (current brand).
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-56 View Post

With insulin pins its near impossible to draw oils with but they work well if you backload them (remove plunger,fill)
    Obs and PT1982 like this.

Obs
    I would use a two inch 18 guage before a slin pin.
    GEEEAAAHHHYYY!

GEEEAAAHHHYYY!
    Obs, your preference for scar tissue is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    With insulin pins its near impossible to draw oils with but they work well if you backload them (remove plunger,fill)
    Like I said, I draw with 25g. And inject with 30g .5 inch. No problems. I will be recommending this to anybody when asked.
    PT1982 likes this.

Obs
    Obs, your preference for scar tissue is beyond me.
    I have a large ass. I need it in the muscle not the fat.

anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member
    the real issue is most people WAY underestimate there bf levels. anyways I should not of used the word can't. Higher bf users can use a 1inch pin. They just need to choose the right spots(shoulder being one, and outter quad) and push a little harder. If you look up intramuscular injections I believe it states it should be deep in the muscle tissue(atleast for test) at 1inch on a 20% + bf you will not be deep in the muscle without pushing in.
    To be honest I don't agree. My bf is over 25 but my legs and shoulders have clear definition. I am easily deep into the muscle. Know your body and use common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    How lean are you? I stuck with 23g 1" because that's what the doc gave me the first time
    I stay right around 12%. Up to 15 if I try to bulk. Even then I rarely get to 15%

I don't warm the oil up anymore. Summer is here. Room temperature is fine.

I use 25g to draw. Biggest difference in PIP was brand. I followed all the pip reduction tips on an eastern european brand and got horrible painful pip that lasted days. It was real stuff.
    With my new usa brand (also legit), I don't do anything special to it and have near zero pip.
    Do you not have air conditioning in your house?! Lol

GEEEAAAHHHYYY!
    I call b.s.! Lol. Have you ever held an 18g up close? It won't go anywhere near my body!

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Do you not have air conditioning in your house?! Lol
    I live in the second coldest US state. Not complaining. Trump barely lost here (<2%).

bkris is offline New Member
    Interesting. What's that usa brand? Not asking the source..

Thread Information