Thread: Puffy Nipples

Rat_Dog is offline New Member

Unhappy Puffy Nipples

Im 20 y/o and have been waiting for this puffiness from puberty to go away and it hasn't. I don't think its full blown gyno, just really puffy nipples. I have read online about people using things like letrizole and arimidex to combat this with success and was wanting to know if anyone could help me with this before i decide to spend money on these substances. I'm about 12% bf right now and have been cutting slowly to see if getting to single digit bf will make it go away. I really need help as this is a crippling insecurity of mine and it severely ruins my physique . I must also mention i have never used steroids .

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm sure its not as bad to others as it is to you. I know how certain things can cause debilitating insecurities, even when no one else ever notices. Don't try to self diagnose and self medicate with compounds such as these. See a Dr who cares about your concern and see what they say. I hate it for you because I'm sure that no one else thinks it's a big deal and that makes you feel like you're over exaggerating. I've been there and done that. I dealt with cystic acne on my back and chest for 15 years and got no sympathy from anyone. But I finally found a Dr that understood and cared and fixed it. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but in my eyes, it couldn't get any worse. So I understand. Just don't self medicate with powerful aromatase inhibitors like those without a Drs approval! That's a big no no when messing with hormones.

thanks a lot for your advice bro.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat_Dog View Post
    Im 20 y/o and have been waiting for this puffiness from puberty to go away and it hasn't. I don't think its full blown gyno, just really puffy nipples. I have read online about people using things like letrizole and arimidex to combat this with success and was wanting to know if anyone could help me with this before i decide to spend money on these substances. I'm about 12% bf right now and have been cutting slowly to see if getting to single digit bf will make it go away. I really need help as this is a crippling insecurity of mine and it severely ruins my physique . I must also mention i have never used steroids.
    In your case with puberty gyno I would see a doctor. If you have insurance some policies will cover surgery for this type of gyno.
    Be sure you let them know how mentally it effects you.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    if anything ask ur doc for nolvadex . one of the indications is pubertal gyno.

ive heard that raloxifene is most superior for pubertal gyno so ive looked into it. I plan on scheduling an appointment with a doctor to talk about taking it but if they don't really give me any other advice other than surgery i plan on trying it anyways. My last option is to spend thousands of dollars on surgery.

i doubt insurance will cover it seeing as though im in US

Thread Information