• 3 Post By marcus300
  • 2 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: Dosage conversion

gearnoobie is offline New Member

Dosage conversion

Im new to all this and even things such as dosages can be confusing.

Ive just started using Test Prop every 3rd day.
    Im injecting 0.5ml along with 0.5ml of Tren E.

My question is... what does 0.5ml convert to in 'mg' or even 'cc'.
    I see most guys using those measuring methods and would like to be able to understand what they're meaning.

Sorry if my question comes across as lame.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by gearnoobie View Post

I see most guys using those measuring methods and would like to be able to understand what they're meaning.

1 cc is 1 ml. 1 ml doesnt convert into mg. Some put 100 mg into 1 ml. Some put 300 mg into 1 mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    1 cc is 1 ml. 1 ml doesnt convert into mg. Some put 100 mg into 1 ml. Some put 300 mg into 1 mg.
    ok . i know the one i have is 100mg.
    So the 'mg' refers to its potency.

So in effect im using 1cc of 100mg a week. Plus the tren .

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're asking what half of 100mgs is? And you're running 2 compounds that need to be ran sherry other day twice a week? Do you realize that 100mgs of test prop a week is going to shut down your natural test production and replace it with less?
    Your name suits you. It's actually a stretch. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but why did you decide to do what toy ate doing? You're asking the wrong questions way too late. I wiggle drop this cycle until you are familiar with the effects of hormones and how to run them properly.

xTyson is offline Junior Member
    I'd do some hardcore reading asap. Almost scary you ask that after having already putting these into your body. Is this your first cycle???

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member

Mg is the amount of drug in the liquid, and the concentration is listed as a ratio, for example 100mg/ml which means in every ml (milliliter) of liquid/oil there is 100mg of the drug/steroid . Think of the drug as being a solid and it is dissolved in the liquid. The strength of the drug is noted as mg per ml. In order to properly dose this you have to be able to convert the ratio of the drug you have into the dosage desired. If you can't do this you probably shouldn't be using it.

Milliliter (ml) = cubic centimeter (cc) - ml is the same thing as cc.
    Last edited by TRA; 05-28-2017 at 07:48 PM.
    NACH3 and The Deadlifting Dog like this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    You're asking what half of 100mgs is? And you're running 2 compounds that need to be ran sherry other day twice a week? Do you realize that 100mgs of test prop a week is going to shut down your natural test production and replace it with less?
    Your name suits you. It's actually a stretch. I'm not trying to be a jerk, but why did you decide to do what toy ate doing? You're asking the wrong questions way too late. I wiggle drop this cycle until you are familiar with the effects of hormones and how to run them properly.
    You can lead a horse to water...
    PT1982 likes this.

U dont know that. Have u seen his pretest BW? He could be in the low 500s and 100 mg t p would equal that.

But i agree. 150 mg testosteron propionate ew is as less someone at any level or desire should go.

Also when injecting 0.5 ml some of it will remain in the needle and drawer, especially if ur new to it.
    As always, blah blah blah. I guess you would recommend blasting test at 100mgs weekly. It'll be a big benefit wouldn't it? A lot of them there "gainz" to be made cycling at 100mgs weekly huh? A lot of mass comes with total T being in what you say "the low 500s". Much of the same Sil. It's almost like you enjoy being made to look stupid. Is that it?
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    As always, blah blah blah. I guess you would recommend blasting test at 100mgs weekly. It'll be a big benefit wouldn't it? A lot of them there "gainz" to be made cycling at 100mgs weekly huh? A lot of mass comes with total T being in what you say "the low 500s". Much of the same Sil. It's almost like you enjoy being made to look stupid. Is that it?
    Exactly! Well said PT - I'll add....

.... And why the hell would anyone run & shut themselves down for a measly dose of 150mgs of prop a wk?!?! That's just dumb Sil! Stop giving out shit advice... think b4 you hit the post button! Just b/c your a big guy these youngsters and new s are gonna think your advice might be accurate but we have to come clean it up all the time!
    marcus300, Obs and PT1982 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

You mean ml??

Again what... huh?!?!?!?? You need to think b4 giving out 'ANY'advice as your off point mostly or the language barrier is really messing everyone up
    PT1982 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ok . i know the one i have is 100mg.
    So the 'mg' refers to its potency.

So in effect im using 1cc of 100mg a week. Plus the tren.
    Why are you running Tren already?? You can't even dose your compounds out....I'd do a lot more reading and stick to this... test only!!

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Exactly! Well said PT - I'll add....

.... And why the hell would anyone run & shut themselves down for a measly dose of 150mgs of prop a wk?!?! That's just dumb Sil! Stop giving out shit advice... think b4 you hit the post button! Just b/c your a big guy these youngsters and new s are gonna think your advice might be accurate but we have to come clean it up all the time!
    He's got to stop this. Is it going to take him to tell someone to pin arsenic before someone sees this? Lol. Harm reduction forums can have mentally "gifted" people giving advice
    Obs and NACH3 like this.

U can clean my ass.

150 is a perfect dose when running sarms , dht, ph even to min sides and gain max without risks.
    Stop throwing the guys at 500 when they dont know shit and end up with elevated e2 and worst time of their life.
    Vet??....ur not even at the middle of the boot camp.

U walk yourself into this. U dont expect me to turn the other cheek and be Jesus, do u?

Ive done a mill cycles at a 25 year timeframe. Im stil around and doing good with pretty much a clean bill of health except a tiny tired hpta (which Nebido cured).
    I think im THE GUY the new ones should listen too. Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you think you're the only guy newbies should listen to, you're more daft than I thought. 150mgs is not a perfect dose for anything other than TRT. But the OP is using 100mgs, not 150.
    Everything you said in this post is ridiculous, and the only reason I bother to point out your idiocracy is to keep the thread bumped in hopes that someone with a ban hammer sees it. I've said it before and I'll say it again....YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS IN THE Q&A SECTION! I consider myself against the grain with many topics, but you're not even on the same planet. The only reason you should post in the Q&A is to ask questions.
    Obs and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    U can clean my ass.

150 is a perfect dose when running sarms, dht, ph even to min sides and gain max without risks.

Did he mention SARMs... No! So throw your logic out.. doesn't even make sense now!

Stop throwing the guys at 500 when they dont know shit and end up with elevated e2 and worst time of their life.

[B]Ok so shutting yourself down on s test only cycle - which I suggested - w/150mgs/prop wkly is the dumbest thing I've heard you really are delusional - 500 is a supraphysiologucal dose not 150! If your gonna run juice one needs to learn what works best and 150/wk of anything is trt basically... your defensiveness clearly lets me know your not smart enough to even try and help realize anymore -

And you just disrespected staff once again - tic toc tic toc yiur time on here is getting shorter and shorter - you flamed me and broke s rule now - I'll see that Admin has a look at this! [\B]

U walk yourself into this. U dont expect me to turn the other cheek and be Jesus, do u?

No just someone who can admit they are wrong - there's a reason I'm a Vet and your a reg member lol

Ive done a mill cycles at a 25 year timeframe. Im stil around and doing good with pretty much a clean bill of health except a tiny tired hpta (which Nebido cured).
    ^^^ that statement says it all - your the last person I'd have or want them to listen to! Plus it took you 25 cycles to look like that.... that's embarrassing
    PT1982, Obs and marcus300 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    If you think you're the only guy newbies should listen to, you're more daft than I thought. 150mgs is not a perfect dose for anything other than TRT. But the OP is using 100mgs, not 150.
    Everything you said in this post is ridiculous, and the only reason I bother to point out your idiocracy is to keep the thread bumped in hopes that someone with a ban hammer sees it. I've said it before and I'll say it again....YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS IN THE Q&A SECTION! I consider myself against the grain with many topics, but you're not even on the same planet. The only reason you should post in the Q&A is to ask questions.
    He tried flaming me I'll bring it up I'm tired of him attacking staff after they tell someone he's wrong... we're just watching out for the OP safety and he missed the OP can't can not dose out his compounds which is fine but Tren when you don't know how strong it is or anything is just ridiculous imho - if OP reads that link he'll undersrand what we're saying, I hope!
    PT1982 and Obs like this.

^^^ that statement says it all - your the last person I'd have or want them to listen to! Plus it took you 25 cycles to look like that.... that's embarrassing
    Bravo sir! Now that you have it quoted, he'll not be able to edit to cover his tracks. Hopefully this falls into the right hands....
    The Q&A section will be a much safer and helpful place once he is either gone, or no longer allowed to post in it. Its not a freedom of speech thing, it's about safety.
    NACH3 and Obs like this.

He tried flaming me I'll bring it up I'm tired of him attacking staff after they tell someone he's wrong... we're just watching out for the OP safety and he missed the OP can't can not dose out his compounds which is fine but Tren when you don't know how strong it is or anything is just ridiculous imho - if OP reads that link he'll undersrand what we're saying, I hope!
    It amazes me that he's gotten away with it so many times! He's been given chance after chance, yet still flames vets and staff. Its his only reason for being here because that's all he ever does. I don't get why someone just wants to use their time to troll. I guess I don't get it because I have a life, and a job.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Bravo sir! Now that you have it quoted, he'll not be able to edit to cover his tracks. Hopefully this falls into the right hands....
    The Q&A section will be a much safer and helpful place once he is either gone, or no longer allowed to post in it. Its not a freedom of speech thing, it's about safety.
    Exactly! & I quoted it b4 he could edit it for that reason... he's been trolling and starting BS forever now...

It amazes me that he's gotten away with it so many times! He's been given chance after chance, yet still flames vets and staff. Its his only reason for being here because that's all he ever does. I don't get why someone just wants to use their time to troll. I guess I don't get it because I have a life, and a job.
    Right! LOL - he does it for attention but we can go thru his post record too and see who and what he called other staff or even members! Good job calling him out as well!
    marcus300, PT1982 and Obs like this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    And I hope people don't take his advice for real lmfao
    Obs, NACH3 and PT1982 like this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    exceptional low in threats and fire from The Captain there. Maybe u wannabe sergeants took i too far and he must admit to himself that im rigth.
    Cause usually when he forgets his Silabolin ignorepolicy and do enter my stuff there are 15-20 real nasty words.

Bit of a blow there, ey PT?
    And PT, me and Nach are brothers and he loves me more than anything. And i respect him ofcourse.

No man, PT, its you who gonna loose carma now and u shouldnt put your tiny nose ahead when guys like us are rumbling.
    Should this also be taken as constructive cycling advice? What exact advice did you give in this thread? I must have missed that in between your explanation of how to convert ml to mg.
    Obs and NACH3 like this.

Ok. Thanks for the info.
    As of tonight I dropping the use of TREN and doubling my TEST intake to 2cc a week.

Would this be better?

Blog Entries
    Ok. Thanks for the info.
    As of tonight I dropping the use of TREN and doubling my TEST intake to 2cc a week.

Would this be better?
    Even better would be to follow this: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    PT1982 likes this.

Blog Entries
    That 150 mg is not a waist when u wanna roll supersafe with sarms or dht or when u dont understand shit. Like some here.
    Maybe that is valid information. Exactly how did your response help the OP in this case? Zero I believe as it did not apply to him at all. You also never pointed out the obvious misusage of Tren in a first cycle. You are just not on-point with your "advice" at all.
    PT1982 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    That 150 mg is not a waist when u wanna roll supersafe with sarms or dht or when u dont understand shit. Like some here.
    Thing is where did the OP ask about SARMs ?!?! Oh he didn't!
    Obs and PT1982 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    U can clean my ass.

150 is a perfect dose when running sarms, dht, ph even to min sides and gain max without risks.

Post 13... In bold - This is what you wrote to me as well... I guess you forgot... now keep the thread on track for OP!
    PT1982 likes this.

Now keep in mind that the OP was pinning 100mgs of test P and 100mgs of tren A per week, not 150 as Sil was implying. Goes to show he just wanted to post something to begin to troll.
    NACH3 and Obs like this.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    U can clean my ass.

150 is a perfect dose when running sarms , dht, ph even to min sides and gain max without risks.

NO, you are wrong!

Terrible advice!
    Capebuffalo, Obs, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    You guys remember the epic thread where the dude asked about injecting into is arsehole? Cause he literally thought when you inject into the ass he thought it meant in the sphincter

This kinda reminds me of that.
    NACH3, Obs, marcus300 and 4 others like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    You guys remember the epic thread where the dude asked about injecting into is arsehole? Cause he literally thought when you inject into the ass he thought it meant in the sphincter

This kinda reminds me of that.
    Did Sil give the advice or did he approve of it? I know it had to be one or the other, lol.

God save me from....i wasnt implying anything. I said 100 could lead to the same testlevel as his own if he was just a bit low. Meaning, a hillarous mistake could it not be.

The 150 thing was an argue at the added conversation where i analized the perfect dosage for a nonrisk guy.

I have run 150 mg t p myself with lgd with superb gains and no sides.

150 test p is also the max dose before your hct starts to climb.
    Bye

NACH3, PT1982 and Obs like this.

dr. House is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post

Bye
    U can run but u cant hide

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Bye

Did it happen Marcus???
    marcus300, NACH3 and Obs like this.

Did it happen Marcus???
    I hope so,
    Obs, NACH3 and PT1982 like this.

dr. House is offline Banned
    U cant always get what u want.

Actually im planning on raising a Emergency Hospitalthread on my own now.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. House View Post

Stop with the BS Sil everyone sees what you don't - what's this gotta do with this thread?!

Way to put your avi up under a new account lol

C-ya
    PT1982 and Obs like this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. House View Post

Terje var snäll och gå.

Way to put your avi up under a new account
    I think everyone expected that to happen. He'll just keep making new accounts. What's funny is he'll think he's being a smart and creative genius in doing so, all the while using his same profile pic on every account he has. There is no telling how many accounts he actually has in here, lol. We'll all be able to tell it's him by one specific feature. Cankles on his arms. He's the first person I've ever seen to have that feature (except for Popeye).
    NACH3 and Obs like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Best vacation ever! Outstanding thread! Btw marcus that elephant video had me laughing uncontrollably!
    PT1982 likes this.

It happened!!!
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information