Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By songdog

Thread: Test E cycle. was feeling great at first,. now tired, irritable, semi-emotional?

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member

Test E cycle. was feeling great at first,. now tired, irritable, semi-emotional?

Im running test e 250 mg twice a week (M/Th)
    Adex .25 mg EOD
    and HCG 250 IU twice a week (M/TH)
    im on week 4 of a 12 week cycle

at first I was feeling amazing, on top of the world. now I feel strange, almost emotional, Im running Adex so im not sure if my E2 is still to high or what. I just feel easily irritates, Im getting hot and sweaty easily. Im not super bloated but there is some bloating present.. absolutely no Gyno or sensitive nips. I know the general response will be "get blood work." which I will Just want to hear responses before My appointment on Wednesday.

also Ive been noticing, my erections aren't really staying hard. I have great morning wood but when it comes to sex. the organs is.. dull, and my sensitivity isn't as great as it used to be,

so im thinking.. is my e2 too high to low?

could it really get that low from Arimidex only .25 mg EOD?

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post
    Im running test e 250 mg twice a week (M/Th)
    Adex .25 mg EOD
    and HCG 250 IU twice a week (M/TH)
    im on week 4 of a 12 week cycle

at first I was feeling amazing, on top of the world. now I feel strange, almost emotional, Im running Adex so im not sure if my E2 is still to high or what. I just feel easily irritates, Im getting hot and sweaty easily. Im not super bloated but there is some bloating present.. absolutely no Gyno or sensitive nips. I know the general response will be "get blood work." which I will Just want to hear responses before My appointment on Wednesday.

also Ive been noticing, my erections aren't really staying hard. I have great morning wood but when it comes to sex. the organs is.. dull, and my sensitivity isn't as great as it used to be,

so im thinking.. is my e2 too high to low?

could it really get that low from Arimidex only .25 mg EOD?
    Are you getting full extensive bloodwork Wednesday?

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Personally, and some of the vets on here won't agree, but I never run an AI unless I start to notice sides. It should be noted that I am also on TRT from my doctor and all of my AAS cycles have been low doses. Again, this is what has been working for me, can't say if you'd experience the same.

Being TRT takes a lot out of the equation for me, PCT is not an issue as I am basically blast and then cruise with my TRT so "recovery" for me is different than others.

I know most people insist to run an AI the whole time but I'm not a fan of adding a bunch of compounds right out of the gate. I have adex, clomid, caber and hcg on hand but have never needed it. I get my blood tested every 60 days from my TRT doctor and thankfully have never been out of range except for the damn low t!!!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Personally, and some of the vets on here won't agree, but I never run an AI unless I start to notice sides. It should be noted that I am also on TRT from my doctor and all of my AAS cycles have been low doses. Again, this is what has been working for me, can't say if you'd experience the same.

Being TRT takes a lot out of the equation for me, PCT is not an issue as I am basically blast and then cruise with my TRT so "recovery" for me is different than others.

I know most people insist to run an AI the whole time but I'm not a fan of adding a bunch of compounds right out of the gate. I have adex, clomid, caber and hcg on hand but have never needed it. I get my blood tested every 60 days from my TRT doctor and thankfully have never been out of range except for the damn low t!!!
    Yeah we don't agree beacuse high estrogen can lead to cancer and just beacuse you feel ok don't mean you are.This isn't the kind of advice you should share it can really hurt someone.
    Jphunter and PT1982 like this.

hxt
    Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    Are you getting full extensive bloodwork Wednesday?
    yes

But still hoping this confidence builds back up

Dontworryaboutit is offline New Member
    Get a psych evaluation, depression?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Yeah we don't agree beacuse high estrogen can lead to cancer and just beacuse you feel ok don't mean you are.This isn't the kind of advice you should share it can really hurt someone.
    As I said, I have my blood checked regularly with my doctor and estrogen is always checked and normal.

I wouldn't consider this advice, I am not advising anyone, I am sharing my personal experience.

hxt
    skipped my .25 mg dose of Adex today and feel amazing..

hxt
    As I said, I have my blood checked regularly with my doctor and estrogen is always checked and normal.

I wouldn't consider this advice, I am not advising anyone, I am sharing my personal experience.
    I have noticed my acne has been going away since using the apex. but I skipped my dose today and my workout was incredibly. mood uplifted and feeling aggressive. the past week I was irritable angry and moody. now I feel great... getting bloods tmw to see how my E2 is

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is exactly why. If you are the one person that can go full blast and have estrogen not raise, then sure, don't use an AI. But for 99.99999% of all people, estrogen will rise when cycle doses of test are used. So am AI should ALWAYS be used. Now if you're only talking about testosterone replacement , then you have a point. I don't use an AI for that because I domt need one. But if I use an extra 50mgs a week over my trt dose, my estrogen skyrockets. Estrogen, I've been told, is the most carcinogenic agent that can be introduced to a man's body. That says a lot when you compare that to smoking, drinking, asbestos, and other known carcinogens.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    This is exactly why. If you are the one person that can go full blast and have estrogen not raise, then sure, don't use an AI. But for 99.99999% of all people, estrogen will rise when cycle doses of test are used. So am AI should ALWAYS be used. Now if you're only talking about testosterone replacement, then you have a point. I don't use an AI for that because I domt need one. But if I use an extra 50mgs a week over my trt dose, my estrogen skyrockets. Estrogen, I've been told, is the most carcinogenic agent that can be introduced to a man's body. That says a lot when you compare that to smoking, drinking, asbestos, and other known carcinogens.
    Again, I'm prescribed TRT by a doctor and have REGULAR blood work and the numbers have never called for it, on or off cycle. I was WAY low for when this all started,and not sure if that plays a role, but again I was only sharing my personal experience.

I feel like this horse is thoroughly beaten!!

hxt
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    This is exactly why. If you are the one person that can go full blast and have estrogen not raise, then sure, don't use an AI. But for 99.99999% of all people, estrogen will rise when cycle doses of test are used. So am AI should ALWAYS be used. Now if you're only talking about testosterone replacement, then you have a point. I don't use an AI for that because I domt need one. But if I use an extra 50mgs a week over my trt dose, my estrogen skyrockets. Estrogen, I've been told, is the most carcinogenic agent that can be introduced to a man's body. That says a lot when you compare that to smoking, drinking, asbestos, and other known carcinogens.
    pretty crazy that most of the stigmatic side effects that come from AAS, don't really even come from the testosterone increase, but the estrogen..

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~

Yeah but these young kids don't always read everything so somethings are best left unsaid.

Thread Information