Thread: 1st cycle

raza is offline New Member

1st cycle

Hi , iam a new member from the netherlands.
    I have been doing research on roids but the info is conflicting so maybe you guys(girls) could help me out.
    I have 12 amps of sus, could you advice me how to cycle this.
    And if this is too less for a cycle what would you advice me to take with it?

thanx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1st cycle-image002_new.jpg  

Ilya95 is offline Junior Member
    What bothers me is not the fact that you only have 12 amps, but that you didnt even mention anything about Clomid, Nolva. Maybe you just forgot . But anyhow If you dont know about post meds do more research befor you jump into you cycle. But as for the cycle itself I advise this:

Week 1-12: 250mg Sust every week

Then post cycle recovery

Now some people will tell you that just 250mg of a Sus, Omna once a week is a waste of time and money, and their correct to some degree. This is because using a multi-ester compound like sus or omna ( same thing mind you) should be injected more often to take full advantage of all the esters.
    HOWEVER, I know plenty of people whos first cycle consisted of only 250mg of sus and gained 15lbs of proper mass off this cycle. Feel free to PM me bro if you need any more help.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by raza
    Hi , iam a new member from the netherlands.
    I have been doing research on roids but the info is conflicting so maybe you guys(girls) could help me out.
    I have 12 amps of sus, could you advice me how to cycle this.
    And if this is too less for a cycle what would you advice me to take with it?

thanx
    Well i have 80 tabs of proviron and 40 tabs of clomid do you think this is sufficient?

TheRequiem is offline Junior Member
    That is sufficient, just make sure you wait 3 weeks after your last injection of Sust and hten follow in with 300 mg day 1, 100mg days 2-11, 50mg 12-22

BADDOG is offline New Member
    Proviron is the Schering brand name for the oral androgen mesterolone (1 methyl- dihydrotestosterone). Just as with DHT, the activity of this steroid is that of a strong androgen which does not aromatize into estrogen. In clinical situations Proviron is generally used to treat various types of sexual dysfunction, which often result from a low endogenous testosterone level. It can usually reverse problems of sexual disinterest and impotency, and is sometimes used to increase the sperm count. The drug does not stimulate the body to produce testosterone, but is simply an oral androgen substitute that is used to compensate for a lack of the natural male androgen.

PROVIRON 50mg (Italy)

Although this steroid is strongly androgenic , the anabolic effect of it is considered too weak for muscle building purposes. This is due to the fact that Proviron is rapidly reduced to inactive metabolites in muscle tissue, a trait also characteristic of dihydrotestosterone, The belief that the weak anabolic nature of this compound indicated a tendency to block the androgen receptor in muscle tissue, thereby reducing the gains of other more potent muscle building steroids , should likewise not be taken seriously. In fact due to its extremely high affinity for plasma binding proteins such as SHBG, Proviron may actually work to potentate the activity of other steroids by displacing a higher percentage into a free, unbound state.

and clomid

Clomid is the commonly referenced brand name for the drug clomiphene citrate. It is not an anabolic steroid , but a prescription drug generally prescribed to women as a fertility aid. This is due to the fact that clomiphene citrate shows a pronounced ability to stimulate ovulation. This is accomplished by blocking/minimizing the effects of estrogen in the body. To be more specific Clomid is chemically a synthetic estrogen with both agonist/antagonist properties, and is very similar in structure and action to Nolvadex . In certain target tissues it can block the ability of estrogen to bind with its corresponding receptor. Its clinical use is therefore to oppose the negative feedback of estrogens on the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis, which enhances the release of LH and FSH. This of course can help to induce ovulation.

CLOMIPHENE CITRATE 50mg (Greece)

For athletic purposes, Clomid does not offer a tremendous benefit to women. In men however, the elevation in both follicle stimulating hormone and (primarily) luteinizing hormone will cause natural testosterone production to increase. This effect is especially beneficial to the athlete at the conclusion of a steroid cycle when endogenous testosterone levels are depressed. If endogenous testosterone levels are not brought back to normal, a dramatic loss in size and strength is likely to occur once the anabolics have been removed. This is due to the fact that without testosterone (or other androgens), the catabolic hormone cortisol becomes the dominant force affecting muscle protein synthesis (quickly bringing about a catabolic metabolism). Often referred to as the post-steroid crash, it can quickly eat up much of your newly acquired muscle. Clomid can play a crucial role in preventing this crash in athletic performance. As for women, the only real use for Clomid is the possible management of endogenous estrogen levels near contest time. This can increase fat loss and muscularity, particularly in female trouble areas such as this hips and thighs. Clomid however often produces troubling side effects in women

you Need to find some prop or some fina or some deca and take those what you have right now are mostly gear to use at the end of a cycle to keep gains and promote normal function of your testes

sust.

Although Sustanon remains active in the body for approximately three weeks, injections are taken at least every 10 days. An effective dosage ranges from 250 mg (one ampule) every 10 days, to 1000 mg (four ampules) weekly. Some athletes do use more extreme dosages of this steroid , but this is really not a recommended practice. When the dosage rises above 750-1000 mg per week, increased side effects will no doubt be outweighing additional benefits. Basically you will receive a poor return on your investment, which with Sustanon can be substantial. Instead of taking unnecessarily large amounts, athletes interested in rapid size and strength will usually opt to addition another compound. For this purpose we find that Sustanon stacks extremely well with the potent orals Anadrol (oxymetholone) and Dianabol (methandrostenolone ). On the other hand, Sustanon may work better with Winstrol (stanozolol ) if the athlete were seeking to maintain a harder, more defined look to his physique.

Quote Originally Posted by BADDOG
    Although Sustanon remains active in the body for approximately three weeks, injections are taken at least every 10 days. An effective dosage ranges from 250 mg (one ampule) every 10 days, to 1000 mg (four ampules) weekly. Some athletes do use more extreme dosages of this steroid, but this is really not a recommended practice. When the dosage rises above 750-1000 mg per week, increased side effects will no doubt be outweighing additional benefits. Basically you will receive a poor return on your investment, which with Sustanon can be substantial. Instead of taking unnecessarily large amounts, athletes interested in rapid size and strength will usually opt to addition another compound. For this purpose we find that Sustanon stacks extremely well with the potent orals Anadrol (oxymetholone) and Dianabol (methandrostenolone). On the other hand, Sustanon may work better with Winstrol (stanozolol) if the athlete were seeking to maintain a harder, more defined look to his physique.
    thanx for the info!
    but how should i cycle the sus seeing i have 12 amps i have heard that i should also take dec with it?

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I would get another 8 amps and run 500mg of sust for 10 weeks... if you can't get anymore do like was said above and run it 250mg for 12 weeks.

No need to stack the sust with anything as this is your first cycle and you will blow up on the sust alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilya95
    What bothers me is not the fact that you only have 12 amps, but that you didnt even mention anything about Clomid, Nolva. Maybe you just forgot . But anyhow If you dont know about post meds do more research befor you jump into you cycle. But as for the cycle itself I advise this:

Week 1-12: 250mg Sust every week

Then post cycle recovery

Now some people will tell you that just 250mg of a Sus, Omna once a week is a waste of time and money, and their correct to some degree. This is because using a multi-ester compound like sus or omna ( same thing mind you) should be injected more often to take full advantage of all the esters.
    HOWEVER, I know plenty of people whos first cycle consisted of only 250mg of sus and gained 15lbs of proper mass off this cycle. Feel free to PM me bro if you need any more help.

GOOD LUCK!!!!
    thanx!
    should i use 1 tab of prov daily?

Quote Originally Posted by Lift Chief
    I would get another 8 amps and run 500mg of sust for 10 weeks... if you can't get anymore do like was said above and run it 250mg for 12 weeks.

No need to stack the sust with anything as this is your first cycle and you will blow up on the sust alone.
    What if i used 500 a week for 6 weeks?

RAza

Thread Information