Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: Is my stack safe?

BostonBro89 is offline New Member

Is my stack safe?

Recently started using a Clen /T3 mix, and was wondering if I could also stack it with an over the counter pro-hormone? Any risks and/or side effects I should be aware of? Any help is greatly appreciated!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    No it's not T3 you will lose muscle while not cycling and no not a pro hormone.

Had read there was a chance of muscle loss but I increased my protein intake and haven't seen any significant muscle loss 2 weeks in. If I can't stack with an over the counter pro hormone, what can I stack it with?

Blog Entries
    how about some stats about yourself like height, weight, body fat%, years training, cycle experience so we can advise you better...
    songdog likes this.

6'1 220lbs 10 years training. I've taken over the counter pro hormones a few times in the past. First time using clen and T3, I'd estimate my bf% around 18-20% as I'm recovering from a significant shoulder injury. Going 100% in the gym this week for the first time since getting hurt, and obviously with it almost being June I'm quite a bit behind on where I'd normally be with my cut at this time of year.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Fat burning drugs shine brightest when you're already sub-10% body fat. You should be able to get to that point fairly easy with diet and cardio alone, if you're not able to do that I would visit the diet section for advice as you're just going to gain the fat back if you don't have your diet dialed in

Diet and macros are 100% dialed in, looking to be at 200lbs. I've done plenty of successful cuts in the past, but losing 1.5lbs a week means 13 weeks until I'm where I want to be. Just looking to speed things up a bit, ideally losing 2.5lbs a week for the first 4-5 weeks.

I guess I'm really just wondering if I could potentially run into a thyroid issue from running T3 with a pro hormone

Thread Information