• 1 Post By PT1982
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 2 Post By rt4man
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: price check

markryan7683 is offline Junior Member

price check

not listing any source, but I'm curious as to what one should expect to pay for a 250mg/ml, 10ml vial of test e? Ive had some before but got it as a gift from someone, just trying to see what the usual price for a vial is?

SBK_Geared is offline Banned
    lawl no price checks.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Source and price discussions are not permitted. I'm not sure if any of the staff or monitors will give you a price range, but I suspect not. It's just one of those things you'll need to learn from experience.

markryan7683 is offline Junior Member
    ok sorry didn't see that will take down now thanks

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Google. You'll find what youre looking for.

ujbone is offline New Member
    two things- a) do not purchase 10ml vials. research has shown they're not good once "opened" past 30 days so stick to 1ml vials
    b) im new to the forum and dont understand the laws but I know the exact prices of testosterone at certain pharmacies. Am I allowed to ask the original poster to contact me via PM for information or is that not allowed? Just trying to help. I've been studying and using testosterone for years and have gained a lot of knowledge over the years so I came here to share it whereever I can

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ujbone View Post
    two things- a) do not purchase 10ml vials. research has shown they're not good once "opened" past 30 days so stick to 1ml vials
    b) im new to the forum and dont understand the laws but I know the exact prices of testosterone at certain pharmacies. Am I allowed to ask the original poster to contact me via PM for information or is that not allowed? Just trying to help. I've been studying and using testosterone for years and have gained a lot of knowledge over the years so I came here to share it whereever I can
    Thread's two and a half years old dude.
    bodyman46 likes this.

Steelworker1 is offline New Member
    Ujbone
    You seem pretty knowledgeable. I'd like you to pm me. I have some stuff coming and maybe you could help me. I've messed with it a long time ago but never really learned anything.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    I feel like this is not true about pinning a bottle and it only lasts a month. I'm using a bottle from almost two years ago I pinned once and forgot about it and am doing fine

do not purchase 10ml vials. research has shown they're not good once "opened" past 30 days so stick to 1ml vials
    Totally untrue.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    This ain't WalMart Bro

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Super old thread, you might be a "supplier" yourself, and you're dead wrong with what you said. For anyone who doesn't see this is a bumped thread, if you purchase 1ml vials of gear, not amps, you'll pay WAY too much and stay away. Gear won't go bad in a 10ml vial. Every vial I have is 100ml, so I must be crazy!
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Definitely not a supplier. Just trying to share some knowledge. Testosterone cypionate and enthate have a reputation for degrading and crystallizing. Will it kill you? Probably not but why risk the potentially toxic byproducts of degradation when the stuff is so cheap nowadays?

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Why is price check not allowed? Just interested to hear the reasoning behind that.

If someone posted if the $1500 they spent on 10ml of tren a was a good deal we would all be having a good laugh.

Just wondering so I don't break any rules down the road. I knew and get it about sources but didn't know we couldn't talk about pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Why is price check not allowed? Just interested to hear the reasoning behind that.

If someone posted if the $1500 they spent on 10ml of tren a was a good deal we would all be having a good laugh.

Just wondering so I don't break any rules down the road. I knew and get it about sources but didn't know we couldn't talk about pricing.

I agree. It'd be nice to talk about this. I have a feeling a lot of people on this board get black market crap and it can be dangerous. I have a discount card that brings testosterone down to such an affordable level that you don't need prescription insurance and you can still get an FDA regulated product.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    WTF?!

30 days, not buying 10ml vials - face palm x10

Prices - anywhere from a few bucks to a hundred - how's that?
    PT1982 and ghettoboyd like this.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Price discussion should be fine according to the new rules. Here is a very small reference list I made way back when the rules changed: Indian Pharma Prices

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    And here is a reference to the cost of a first cycle: How much does a beginner steroid cycle cost? 12 weeks Test+HCG+PCT+Needles

Pharmacy discount card = $40 for ten 1ml vials at CVS and Walmart. Give this info to the pharmacist along with the script and you'll get FDA regulated quality testosterone :
    Last edited by ujbone; 01-26-2018 at 10:58 PM.

Definitely not a supplier. Just trying to share some knowledge. Testosterone cypionate and enthate have a reputation for degrading and crystallizing. Will it kill you? Probably not but why risk the potentially toxic byproducts of degradation when the stuff is so cheap nowadays?
    Ive been in this for a long long time and have never heard of it having a reputation for degrading or crystallizing. I've used pharma grade that was 5 years out of date. It's only going to crystallize if it's over dosed or possibly tainted. Unless one were buying 1ml amps, 1ml vials would be a waste. And if they're not using 10ml in a short time, then I don't know what else they'd be doing

I wonder if 4 bucks for 10ml 300mg/ml test E is a good price, lol! I think I'll not worry about my 800mls of finished test degrading.

where you getting 10ml of 300mg/ml? probably a very legit source, lol!! good lord.

Blog Entries
    where you getting 10ml of 300mg/ml? probably a very legit source, lol!! good lord.
    umm...he probably brews it himself smartass...your making a great first impression buddy thinking you know it all...
    PT1982 likes this.

rt4man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    umm...he probably brews it himself smartass...your making a great first impression buddy thinking you know it all...
    He's just here trying to share his knowledge with us simple folk.
    ghettoboyd and PT1982 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    Some people..... lol. Yes, i do homebrew and my cost is actually much less. I wonder if ujbone would like to compare the quality of my gear with his?
    ghettoboyd likes this.

For the record. I would assume that discussing prices would eventually lead to source talk, which could lead to illegal activities being openly posted and privately messaged. It's generally not a good idea to tread down that road on a public forum. When someone sees another getting tren for x.00 which is much cheaper than they are paying, then questions get asked, laws get broke, feds start lurking, sites get shut down. Not good for any of us.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Fair enough

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    For the record. I would assume that discussing prices would eventually lead to source talk, which could lead to illegal activities being openly posted and privately messaged. It's generally not a good idea to tread down that road on a public forum. When someone sees another getting tren for x.00 which is much cheaper than they are paying, then questions get asked, laws get broke, feds start lurking, sites get shut down. Not good for any of us.

Not trying to be a dick. But I'm pretty sure LE lurks on just about all AAS forums. Regardless of what is discussed.

Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Not trying to be a dick. But I'm pretty sure LE lurks on just about all AAS forums. Regardless of what is discussed.
    You think? I never thought of that...... lol. You made my point. They see people discussing prices and sources, get the ip addresses, BAM! 3-5 for you. Like I said, best not to discuss pricing openly, as it only leads to questions regarding sources.

Thread Information