Nick TT is offline New Member

PCT after Test 250 and Anvar Cycle

Hi this is my first cycle.

I have been running test E for about 15 weeks now, and anvar for about 7.

Cycle has been

250mg test E Monday and Thursday.
    25mg Anvar Morning and Before workout.

Stats

Start of cycle 185 LBS
    End 201 LBS
    Bodyfat 10%

What i am wondering about is PCT.

i can't say that i feel that my balls has shrunk that much. But everywhere i read it seems you need both nolvadex and clomid.
    Atm i only have nolva on hand.
    What i am wondering is how should i run my PCT when should i start?
    Do i need both Nolva and Clomid?

I would like to keep as much of my gains as possible.

Your answers are highly appreciated !

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should post pct related topics in the pct Section in future. You should have been using hcg through cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. Did you also forget to use an AI? Pct needs to be clomid and Nolvadex started 2 weeks after last administration of testosterone . Serms doses are as follows clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20

dr. House is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    You should post pct related topics in the pct Section in future. You should have been using hcg through cycle to prevent testicular atrophy. Did you also forget to use an AI? Pct needs to be clomid and Nolvadex started 2 weeks after last administration of testosterone . Serms doses are as follows clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20
    He did run 15 weeks, not 12. I would suggest clomid 100 50 50 50 Nolva 40 20 20 20 20 20 and mk677 8 weeks 12,5 mg x 2 ed.

Nick TT is offline New Member
    This is my first cycle so im pretty newbie... so what you are saying is nolva wont be enough and i need the clomid and mk677...? I get so many different answers, made a post in the mid of my cycle and asked what i needed no one told me i needed clomid and mk677 or hcg before now I hope i manage to get it in time....

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Geez man. You really need to have all PCT meds on hand before the blast begins. At least have it planned and not be looking for answers at the 0 hour. Ball shrinking has nothing to do with PCT. We're glad to help, but PCT is as an important part if the blast as the steroids . You have to be prepared before you ever start, and research until you're blue in the face! Good luck!

Thread Information