Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    geezuschrist's Avatar
    geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    400

    First Cycle Questions!

    So guys I've decided to run my first cycle.
    Little bit of stats for you:
    21
    Male
    6'2"
    220 now after 3 months of trt, before I was 190
    Feeling great on 140 mg of test a week every 3.5 days
    I also take hcg 250iu twice a week with no ai
    After 3 months the anticipation is killing me.
    I know most say wait 6 months to a year but this is my choice so please keep this thread positive.
    My cycle:
    500 mg test cyp a week, 250 every 3.5 days
    Arimidex 25 mg every other day
    Hcg 250iu twice a week
    I will run this from 12-16 weeks. My bodybuilder buddy with his pro card says definitely go for 16
    Questions:
    Since I am on trt should I still wait until the second day after my first big shot to start arimidex?
    Should I shoot 250 all in one muscle or do it half and half in separate areas?
    Should I try hcg at 1000 per week or 500 twice a week?
    A few buddies are saying 500 iu a week is not enough.
    How long should I run this cycle 12-16 weeks?
    Should I take any other supplements like liver support etc?
    Any other input is appreciated! I mainly wanna keep it nice and simple and not complicate this.
    Last edited by geezuschrist; 05-30-2017 at 05:48 PM.

  2. #2
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    So you're 21 and are on TRT? It is doctor prescribed? What led to the TRT? Generally speaking 21 is considered too young for AAS but I'm curious to hear about your situation

  3. #3
    geezuschrist's Avatar
    geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    So you're 21 and are on TRT? It is doctor prescribed? What led to the TRT? Generally speaking 21 is considered too young for AAS but I'm curious to hear about your situation
    yes dr prescribed please read my last posts about it and not stray from my thread

  4. #4
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    21,227
    How long have you been on TRT?

  5. #5
    geezuschrist's Avatar
    geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    How long have you been on TRT?
    Try reading my post

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,635
    Quote Originally Posted by GRexMoore View Post
    Try reading my post
    if you are looking for help then you yourself should be helpful...

  7. #7
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    27,515
    Link the thread you're referencing so guys can get some perspective please.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  8. #8
    geezuschrist's Avatar
    geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    if you are looking for help then you yourself should be helpful...
    Understandable, but it says clearly at the start of the post. Instead of just glancing at it or skimming through he could just read the whole thing

  9. #9
    geezuschrist's Avatar
    geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Link the thread you're referencing so guys can get some perspective please.
    I don't understand

  10. #10
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,373
    Quote Originally Posted by GRexMoore
    So guys I've decided to run my first cycle. Little bit of stats for you: 21 Male 6'2" 220 now after 3 months of trt, before I was 190 Feeling great on 140 mg of test a week every 3.5 days I also take hcg 250iu twice a week with no ai After 3 months the anticipation is killing me. I know most say wait 6 months to a year but this is my choice so please keep this thread positive. My cycle: 500 mg test cyp a week, 250 every 3.5 days Arimidex 25 mg every other day Hcg 250iu twice a week I will run this from 12-16 weeks. My bodybuilder buddy with his pro card says definitely go for 16 Questions: Since I am on trt should I still wait until the second day after my first big shot to start arimidex? Should I shoot 250 all in one muscle or do it half and half in separate areas? Should I try hcg at 1000 per week or 500 twice a week? A few buddies are saying 500 iu a week is not enough. How long should I run this cycle 12-16 weeks? Should I take any other supplements like liver support etc? Any other input is appreciated! I mainly wanna keep it nice and simple and not complicate this.
    GRex I think you are confusing people by stating "previous post" and using post and thread interchangeably. With all due respect, if you want help, you should help them help you. Rather meant to or not there is a little bit of attitude perceived which will not get you the assistance you want.

    I'm 50 with total test of 169 and cannot get on TRT. How in God's name did you?

    If you are legitamately on TRT, you will probably be having testing on testosterone levels every 3 months ( you stated that you have been on TRT 3 months) until stabilized and repeatable. Cycling will cause the Dr. To lower your TRT dose or worse yet he will know that you are cycling and stop the TRT altogether because you are a liability for his license.
    I am assuming that you meant .25 mg arimidex and not 25 mg.
    I highly recommend that you do not follow a bodybuilders cycles. Bodybuilders increase the risks of things going bad because they are forced to cycle to meet the shows they are going to.
    Your buddies do not have the knowledge of hcg 500/ week.
    There is a thread for the first cycle in the stickies that will explain all of this as well as the cycle. You should also read the one on steroids and the young.

  11. #11
    geezuschrist's Avatar
    geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    GRex I think you are confusing people by stating "previous post" and using post and thread interchangeably. With all due respect, if you want help, you should help them help you. Rather meant to or not there is a little bit of attitude perceived which will not get you the assistance you want.

    I'm 50 with total test of 169 and cannot get on TRT. How in God's name did you?

    If you are legitamately on TRT, you will probably be having testing on testosterone levels every 3 months ( you stated that you have been on TRT 3 months) until stabilized and repeatable. Cycling will cause the Dr. To lower your TRT dose or worse yet he will know that you are cycling and stop the TRT altogether because you are a liability for his license.
    I am assuming that you meant .25 mg arimidex and not 25 mg.
    I highly recommend that you do not follow a bodybuilders cycles. Bodybuilders increase the risks of things going bad because they are forced to cycle to meet the shows they are going to.
    Your buddies do not have the knowledge of hcg 500/ week.
    There is a thread for the first cycle in the stickies that will explain all of this as well as the cycle. You should also read the one on steroids and the young.
    I'm not sure what you guys are talking about when I reference another thread? I don't believe I did. Yes my levels were extremely low so it is Doctor prescribed trt. I won't be getting bloodwork again for 6 months so I am in the clear. It may be that I'm coming off as rude but it just really annoys me when someone asks how long I've been on trt when it's in the first few lines of my post. Sorry to come off as rude. As for you charger, I don't see how you cannot get on trt with those levels. Yes it took me multiple doctors to find one to treat me, so you should do the same and don't stop until you find one. Yes I meant .25 Arimidex. I have read and reread the first cycle stickies but they don't answer my questions. I appreciate the responses but if nobody would like to answer my questions I'm not sure why we're here.

  12. #12
    Sicko's Avatar
    Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by GRexMoore View Post
    I'm not sure what you guys are talking about when I reference another thread? I don't believe I did. Yes my levels were extremely low so it is Doctor prescribed trt. I won't be getting bloodwork again for 6 months so I am in the clear. It may be that I'm coming off as rude but it just really annoys me when someone asks how long I've been on trt when it's in the first few lines of my post. Sorry to come off as rude. As for you charger, I don't see how you cannot get on trt with those levels. Yes it took me multiple doctors to find one to treat me, so you should do the same and don't stop until you find one. Yes I meant .25 Arimidex. I have read and reread the first cycle stickies but they don't answer my questions. I appreciate the responses but if nobody would like to answer my questions I'm not sure why we're here.
    Wow...somebody sure has a sense of entitlement don't' we? IF you get annoyed that easy then stay away from a cycle. Would hate to see your attitude then. Or maybe it is just your estrogen is elevated right now... cuz your coming off like my wife during a certain time of the month.

  13. #13
    geezuschrist's Avatar
    geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicko View Post
    Wow...somebody sure has a sense of entitlement don't' we? IF you get annoyed that easy then stay away from a cycle. Would hate to see your attitude then. Or maybe it is just your estrogen is elevated right now... cuz your coming off like my wife during a certain time of the month.
    I like to take estrogen shots gets me nice and angry

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •