Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By boisebeast
  • 1 Post By stickiestring

Thread: First Bulking Cycle - Ready to go

lifegoeson is offline Junior Member

First Bulking Cycle - Ready to go

This is what I think and it is not a tunnel mission of grandeur which isn't present. I have a lot of potential.

So heres what it is, I am doing this cycle, I have bought pharmaceutical Test Enanthate .
    250 mg x 2 Monday and Mid Thursday
    I've bought 20 ampoules , each is 250mg/ml.
    My 100% legit hookup will get me another as this is only good for 9 weeks out of 12. If I get another should I just do 14 weeks? joined this forum a month ago and every single free moment of the day I have been either eating, thinking about if I'm ready for this, or researching it. I'm in my last year of HS so I am so dedicated to this that every free minute I have I am constantly doing research.

This is what I know:

Aromasin or Armidex is the favored AI's for me.

Steroids are not for those under 25.
    Steroids will close your growth plates and even if you use something that is anti-estrogen.
    Steroids have a chance of fucking my HPTA, my endocrine system, my libido, and worsening my depression even after one cycle.
    The thing is, I'm not going to wait for signs of estrogen uptake to start Armidex. I will be taking it every single day and eating 5000-6000 calories every single day.
    I am gaining lbs easy but it is mostly fat even though I'm a vegetarian who eats mostly clean, a lot a lot of carbs, oatmeal, hemp seeds (fuck me, prolly 2000 calories a day from that ( 2 1/2 - 3 cups). In school I shove bagels down my throat, huge bag of bagels. This is just not my way of doing things. Something about me: I am a very strong person I don't know why or how, I think it's because of my willpower and my dedication to whatever it is I do. I am very strong but do not look very strong, someone said something about fast twitch muscles.
    Lets start off with how strong my tendons and ligaments are:
    Training for 2 years, overtraining for 1 1/2 year, minor injuries, pulled my right lat once from not stretching once during a workout, now I stretch 20 pre and after every workout.
    Pulled a hamstring from not working them out for a long time and then jumping in with a friend.
    Smashed fingers here and there on weights.
    But thats it, why? Because I rest everytime something starts hurting, I know my bodies limit.

Lifts:
    Deadlift: 3 plates
    Squat: 3 plates
    Bench: 1 and 1/2
    Dummbell Press: 70 lbs each side x 5 - 4 sets
    Curls? - 45 Lb's x 5 - 4 sets
    Clean ? - Probally 1 plate x 5 - 4 sets, don't clean often.
    I am a very strong kid and I am obviously decided.

Even if I use something such as Nolvadex and Clomid , they could close my growth plates.
    So I'm relying on Armidex, I could get my hands on the oral liquid or the oral tabs, I will get the tabs ASAP. I am thinking .75 ED. This may be a high dose, but I really don't want my growth plates closing if they already havent.

Stats:
    5'5
    Weight: 148 lbs, I have gained 8 lbs in the past 3 weeks eating 3500-4000 calories a day and hitting 200g protein minimum. I know how to eat, I can lose weight and gain weight whenever I want, I have been tracking every meal for the past 4 months. I think I have a very good understanding on what to do, and I can afford the 5000-6000 calories to gain 20-30 lbs on this Test E cycle.

What else do I know:
    ORALS WILL FUCK YOU UP, you will need Test e anyway so why not just do Test E and fuck the stack/liver damage.
    How to inject.
    I am far from my genetic potential ( could get to 160-180 lbs 10% bodyfat, but how long would that take? minimum 3-5 more years )
    I need a solid foundation ( I think I have it and I'm willing to prove it to you guys, watch me ).
    I can't not eat because I don't feel like it.
    When I shut off I WILL feel like shit and lose 5-10 lbs of muscle/fat/water weight.

What I have questions about:
    Study done with 45 men.
    Multavitamin everyday? 4g of fishoil too enough? Lipid Stabil?
    2 showers a day w anti-bacterial soap and shampoo?
    What else to get to avoid hair loss, I don't have MPB but an reciding hairline but I don't even give a shit any more but I have the money to get anything , fin?
    I'm getting another so should I just do 14 weeks? Slow ester.
    Stretch marks? How noticeable? If I go from 150-180 will it be very noticeable and easy to tell.
    PCT:
    2 weeks after last shot

Here I have 2 options:

Dr Michael Scally and it’s been proven to work.
    45 men return to baseline.

Days 1-16 HCG 2500Iu EOD
    Days 1-30 Clomid 100mg ED
    Days 1-45 nolva 20mg ED

Just Armidex/Aromasin and HCG
    Do I get armidex or aromasin, which takes more estrogen so I have least chance of growth plates closing, I'm doing research on this as we speak.
    Need help on option 2 because I want the least estrogen rebound and can afford to get less gains.
    IGF-1 LR3 - I have a reputable source and I can take these post workout, low dose, around 20-40 mg everyday. This is extra but I've read by people who don't have a reason to lie to promote their company that it helps maintain gains during PCT.
    Triptorelin ? Isn't a SERM , could restore HPTA?
    Last edited by lifegoeson; 05-30-2017 at 08:26 PM.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    I know you don't wanna hear it but I have friends that are fat out of shape with Ed problems from couple cycles. Dude think about what you're doing here. You're literally gonna risk everything for a few weeks to grow muscle. Might end up on trt which will be near impossible in high school. Or you can tell me to F off and do it and accept the consequences. Good luck buddy

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    At 18 I recommend you don't start a cycle. If you've gained 8 lbs in three weeks continue with that and training.

I'm intregued with your diet. Could you list a sample day if what you eat?

Quote Originally Posted by GRexMoore View Post
    I know you don't wanna hear it but I have friends that are fat out of shape with Ed problems from couple cycles. Dude think about what you're doing here. You're literally gonna risk everything for a few weeks to grow muscle. Might end up on trt which will be near impossible in high school. Or you can tell me to F off and do it and accept the consequences. Good luck buddy
    I do wanna hear it but don't you think I have thought about this extensively? I have thought about it over and over and over and over and I am decided man. Did your friends follow a very good PCT? A few weeks to grow muscle? Its the whole summer and I will feel super saiyan and grow muscle that I can keep because its not over my genetic potential I just have to train just as hard and eat at maintenance. I'm getting a fitbit blaze to track maintenance even more, my gym has dexa scans that I will do every 2-3 weeks. Lets be realistic and stop trying to scare me.
    I won't be on TRT after 1-2 cycles. Maybe 4-5.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    At 18 I recommend you don't start a cycle. If you've gained 8 lbs in three weeks continue with that and training.

I'm getting fat, I am very good with the ladies and my guy I can not afford to have a slight double chin unless the muscle gains are worth it. Me looking good = money for me in the real world, trust me.

This is the basic, I eat this without what my parents make easily 4000.
    First Bulking Cycle - Ready to go-screen-shot-2017-04-11-9.20.40-pm.png

Read every single page 2-3 times.

Well good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by lifegoeson View Post
    I do wanna hear it but don't you think I have thought about this extensively? I have thought about it over and over and over and over and I am decided man. Did your friends follow a very good PCT? A few weeks to grow muscle? Its the whole summer and I will feel super saiyan and grow muscle that I can keep because its not over my genetic potential I just have to train just as hard and eat at maintenance. I'm getting a fitbit blaze to track maintenance even more, my gym has dexa scans that I will do every 2-3 weeks. Lets be realistic and stop trying to scare me.
    I won't be on TRT after 1-2 cycles. Maybe 4-5.
    Throw some tren in there pussy

Throw some tren in there pussy
    Get off my thread w your immaturity, if you aren't going to give an helpful insight.

Well good luck.
    Ight man.

Quote Originally Posted by lifegoeson View Post
    Get off my thread w your immaturity, if you aren't going to give an helpful insight.
    I'm just messing with you. It's obvious you're going to do it so nobody's stopping you. I'm just saying don't say the guys here didn't tell you not to. I want to stop you because I know what it's like to have low test and I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy

I'm just messing with you. It's obvious you're going to do it so nobody's stopping you. I'm just saying don't say the guys here didn't tell you not to
    Why would I say that swole jesus?
    Sorry thought you were coming at me.
    I obviously am not just another ignorant kid, I do research, I know there are plenty of these types of kids too, but why not help me, do I have to go somewhere else, I won't blame my problems on anyone else but myself.

bumppp

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lifegoeson
    bumppp
    Bump again in 7 years. You are too young
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Bump again in 7 years. You are too young
    im doing it regardless thank you.

stickiestring is offline New Member
    You're going to regret this bud. There's 40 year-olds who've been pinning themselves for 20+ years that would kill for your naturally high test. Don't shut down your system for an extra 15 or 20 percent over what you make naturally. At least try some peptides or something first.
    Coreman likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by stickiestring View Post
    You're going to regret this bud. There's 40 year-olds who've been pinning themselves for 20+ years that would kill for your naturally high test. Don't shut down your system for an extra 15 or 20 percent over what you make naturally. At least try some peptides or something first.
    these 40 year olds are 40.
    What peptides do you suggest? pm me

Thread Information