Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By Too-$mall
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Blood shot out injection site after needle pulled out

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Blood shot out injection site after needle pulled out

i aspirated, injected into my glute, and when i pulled the needle out blood shot out in a stream.

this is the second time that has happened. blood shoots out in a 5 inch stream for about 1.5 seconds.

what's going on? both glutes now.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    i aspirated, injected into my glute, and when i pulled the needle out blood shot out in a stream.

this is the second time that has happened. blood shoots out in a 5 inch stream for about 1.5 seconds.

You are passing through a small vein on entry No biggie brother, just luck of the draw so to speak.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post

I've had this a few times it's also common for a small hematoma to appear..

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    As mentioned above

I had it happen twice. . . Shit sure looks gnarly, watching your blood squirt out inches away.

Still better than hitting your sciatic nerve - man, now that shit hurt.
    Too-$mall likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Happens. Lowers Hemocrit without a doctors visit..

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Never happened to me, sounds like your doing something wrong. Blood doesn't squirt out of muscle.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    This has happened to me before and I did what you did and posted on here, so good you sought advice. You nicked a vein, it happens every once in a while.

Cupid is offline Junior Member
    It means you knicked a blood vessel on your way in or out.
    If it's happened multiple times it means you are not going for the correct area.
    Try to pin the upper and outer part of the glute much closer to your hip than your asshole, less veins there, and safely away from the sciatic

roidneedles is offline Junior Member
    Holy shit u must've hit a vein! I've done that many time cuz im too lazy to aspartame so I'd shoot tren into my vein every now and then, ull know if udo.

Blog Entries
    i was a little low on the glute

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    If you pin the same spot on your glute too often. You will damage the tissue and vessels in that area and cause it to bleed much more and make you much more susceptible to Tren or Test cough.

Blog Entries
    ok thanks. right now i'm only doing my glutes and thighs. i've been putting off shoulder pins
    Obs likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    That happens if you hit a big enough artery, blood doesnt shoot from veins just arteries.

I would say you are hitting the wrong spot in glutes, as there shouldnt be any major arteries on proper glute injection spot. Glute injection is the safest, as long you dont inject near the sciatic nerve, injecting near the sciatic nerve can give serious health problems.

PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    That happens if you hit a big enough artery, blood doesnt shoot from veins just arteries.

I would say you are hitting the wrong spot in glutes, as there shouldnt be any major arteries on proper glute injection spot. Glute injection is the safest, as long you dont inject near the sciatic nerve, injecting near the sciatic nerve can give serious health problems.

Good advice. If I had this happen to me twice, I'd be looking for another spot. A blood vessel isn't going to squirt blood. If I'm not mistaken, blood pressure is measured by the arterial flow of blood from the heart. So for a stream to squirt, you're hitting a pressurized artery, not a vessel. I've had probably 10 thousand injections in my life and never squirted. If I did I know for certain I would hit the floor!

Blog Entries
    i started pinning my shoulders. giving my butt break from all the poking. will go closer to the hip, but i swear that's about where i've been going. never go near my sciatic

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Good advice. If I had this happen to me twice, I'd be looking for another spot. A blood vessel isn't going to squirt blood. If I'm not mistaken, blood pressure is measured by the arterial flow of blood from the heart. So for a stream to squirt, you're hitting a pressurized artery, not a vessel. I've had probably 10 thousand injections in my life and never squirted. If I did I know for certain I would hit the floor!
    Your completely right about squirting and the type of blood vessel, it follows a pressure gradient from the heart, through arteries. The way back back is through veins using shunts, dialations and the pressure caused by musculature. The Pullmonary circuit reverses: veins to lungs/arteries to heart. Capilaries are where blood is distributed to other tissues, like cells in the body and cells in the glomerul capsule (filtration, in the kidneys).

Thread Information