Thread: EQ only cycle

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member

Hellp!!!: EQ only cycle?

Has anyone run an EQ only cycle before? Or EQ and Clen only? I'm considering it for the protein advantage and fat burning. I want to gain 10lbs in 10 weeks no more, maybe a little less. Not ten pounds with fat loss. I mean 10 lbs of muscle, not 10lbs more than I weigh now because I have some fat to shred. Goal is to gain and appear more solid.

What do you think?

Doc
    Last edited by DocHoliday; 07-08-2003 at 07:43 PM.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    a cycle isn't a cycle without test bro.

Ilya95 is offline Junior Member
    Save your money and time bro. I had a friend run an EQ cycle for 12 weeks or something like that and only gained about 5lbs. I'll try to find the post.

FrkyBgStok,

Thanks but test isn't something I'm really considering. I don't want a massive gain. Also, I'm predisposed to hair loss, and I don't want to deal with the extra steps to care for that.

Does anyone support this for my goals? Can 6-10lbs be acheived in 10 weeks on this cycle. Strict clean diet, and continuing my hard training?

Doc

Ilya95 is offline Junior Member
    Personally I dont see why you arent considiring Winstrol ?? You'll experiance better, faster and stronger gains. You inject almost as often as you would EQ and you always have the option of taking it orally. Then again it cost more too.

GOOD LUCK

what are your stats (weight, age, cycle experince, bodyfat, etc.) i understand your reason for not wanting to run test, and i did not realize them, but test is essential in my opinion. HOWEVER, i do have a couple of friends running deca only (quite similar to EQ) and say the have seen noticible results. I am sure diet is essential, but i cannot give you a personal testimony on a EQ. let me know your stats bro.

FrkBgStok,

Winny is a precursor to DHT. Which is bad for people predisposed to baldness like me.

Yeah EQ and Deca are similar in their effect on the nitrogen balance in the mucle cell.

I think because it's my first "cycle" it will definitley yeild substantial gains. Espcially, like you said diet. Protein is a MUST, or else nothing will show. But that's why I'm thinking Clen with it, becuase that is anit-catabolic to protein. Double.

20, 5'10, 175lbs, hard lifting for three years, and three years prior on and off lifting. I'm young for AS, I know, but I've pretty much have my mind made up. Thanks for your input and further suggestions.

Anyone else?

Doc

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Doc,

Most of the experenced guys here are going to recommend test as the base to any cycle. You said you are prone to MPB. You should really try considering Proscar at 1.25 mg per day. It is pretty cheap now days probably less than $30 a month.

I know people here don't think to highly about prohormones but I put on 10 lbs in about 6 weeks just from using 600mg of 1AD daily and I kept the weight running 6-OXO afterwards for about 30 days. I didn't change my diet at all and it was solid gains. It did seem to cause a little thinning of the hair but not much. It's a DHT derivative (I was on proscar last time I used it), so proscar wouldn't help with it. I think some bros here would also say that in 10 weeks you might be able to do 1lb per week naturally with the right diet adjustments.

swoleup is offline Associate Member
    U can run Fina with it. But I would definetely suggest even a small amount of test as the fina would make u pretty lethargic (for me anyways)

I'll check more into Fina, thanks Swoleup.

6-OXO is just an anitE right? or is that 1-AD?
    I know I could probably throw 6-8 weeks of sus at 350 mg/ week and get gains. To counter hairloss I could use Nizoral shampoo, Proscar, and use Folligen. It's just why take all that crap when I can avoid it completely by not using a test...word!

So like scottp999 said, I could gain a lb a week naturally, but I want an added edge, hoping for a bit more with EQ and Clen . Any supporters?

Doc

ps any tips on blowing up my calves? strength shoes work?

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    For all you naysayers out there I did an eq only cycle for my first cycle and gained 15lbs and dropped a little bodyfat. I'd say go for it and if you aren't seeing any results at week 6 or so get some prop or fina and extend it a little. Make sure u get a good brand of eq too.

i was going to say fina but i guess i'm just slow.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle consisted of 400 mgs of EQ for 10 weeks. I put on 8lbs of muscle mass that I was able to keep everything-just as I hoped. I don't regret not adding test as I wanted to take the conservative route my first time around (gains to sides ratio). Of course an "EQ alone" is a waste though without a proper diet and a good training routine. By the way I will add, EQ is not that soft on the hairloss. At least not for me!

~US~

PS Tren is considered one of the best AAS out there but also one of the most powerful too. You can run a more androgenic cycle such as tren and prop a little down the road.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    i personally wouldnt recommend an eq only cycle. if youre that concerned about sides, consider anavar or primo.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    "Thanks but test isn't something I'm really considering. I don't want a massive gain"

LoL dont use at all then. Why even bother? 10lbs can be done on your own.

EQ alone is a waste, and is also hard on my hair too.

Try posting your diet and getting help there.

FYI - clen is hardly anti-catabolic

Use test.

HARD ON THE HAIR!!!!!

WHAT THE SHIT! I though EQ was kind on the hairline.

Monsterconjones,
    Primo, like winny is a DHT derivative, bad for baldness.

Billy,
    You do have a point, but like most gear users, you do come to a point, am I right? That's why everyone starts.

For everyone that EQ only cycles worked for, was it universally hard on the hair?

So now I'm rulling out: primo, winny, deca , all tests, and now possibly EQ. What about Fina? BTW, is Fina the same compound as Tren ? Pellets that need to be dissolved?

I will never give up my hair for anything. That's like giving up pussy. You'd have to be crazy!

HA, sorry to any hairlosers out there, no offense.

Doc

OH, I've researched anivar, but I've read some posts that it hast consequences on the hair too, I guess muscles and head hair are inversely related.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    FrkyBgStok, Thanks but test isn't something I'm really considering. I don't want a massive gain. Also, I'm predisposed to hair loss, and I don't want to deal with the extra steps to care for that.

you said it all right there bro. if you dont want big gains, and you're not willing to take precautionary steps to prevent sides, then AS probably isnt the right thing for you. good luck with whatever you choose bro.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    No offense, but at 20, 5'10, 175lbs I very much doubt you have "came to that point" I would post your diet and training and start with it first to be honest. Another 10lbs with change in diet and training is actually not that hard.

Test + 1mg finasteride ED + Nizoral shampoo isnt gonna mess with your hair. If your really concerned that much, start off low at like 400mg/wk

Var isnt hard on the hair. ITs the only thing I woudl do besides a cycle with test in it.

Thanks

Thanks Billy,

I get flamed for my age all of the time. You're probably right, and so prob is everyone else.
    So you think preventatives like folligen, nizoral and proscar should be suffice to counter the hairloss effects?
    Thanks for staying patient with me guys. You're the best to ask, because you all have experience which is much better than just reading pages and pages of gear info. Thanks guys.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    No offense, but at 20, 5'10, 175lbs I very much doubt you have "came to that point" I would post your diet and training and start with it first to be honest. Another 10lbs with change in diet and training is actually not that hard.

Test + 1mg finasteride ED + Nizoral shampoo isnt gonna mess with your hair. If your really concerned that much, start off low at like 400mg/wk

Var isnt hard on the hair. ITs the only thing I woudl do besides a cycle with test in it.

Thanks

Thanks Billy,

I get flamed for my age all of the time. You're probably right, and so prob is everyone else.
    So you think preventatives like folligen, nizoral and proscar should be suffice to counter the hairloss effects?
    Thanks for staying patient with me guys. You're the best to ask, because you all have experience which is much better than just reading pages and pages of gear info. Thanks guys.

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate

Thread Information