Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Obese
  • 2 Post By Quester
  • 2 Post By Obese

Thread: Just a noobie looking for some advice

Obese is offline New Member

Just a noobie looking for some advice

Hey guys, I'm new around here and have taken time to read a lot of the stickies and rules, so hopefully I don't violate anything, and provide enough info so you guys can help me out.
    I'm currently a athlete playing college football in the NCAA and was looking to start a basic cycle of Test E. I was planning on 500mg a week, 250 twice a week. But might go lower as I would like to avoid extremely obvious changes and of course make the dreaded drug tests easier to pass.
    I'm 6'4 and weigh 250 Lbs at 13% BF (Calculated by doctor) I've been lifting for 7 years and training seriously for 4. I feel like I'm nearing my "Natural Limit" and want to bust through those barriers and continue my growth and strength gains. Mainly just to get an edge in football.
    So here are some questions I have for all of you;
    1. While cycling, would you continue to take all of the regular supplements you normally take on top of the test? (Creatine, Aminos, Joint supplements, Pre workout, whey protein etc.)
    2. Are there serious risks involved with HCG for PCT? I've read some people say to just use it and others say to stay away because it's highly addictive and your body can become reliant on it.
    3. Is it possible to pass a urine drug test at any time while on test E? If so, how? What supplements would I need?
    4. Is 500mg too much for a first cycle or should I go with 250mg, so the changes aren't blatantly obvious? (I don't want to get target drug tested)

Thanks for any info you guys can provide and help me out with, I really appreciate it. Also if I violated any sort of rules I'm really sorry, just let me know so I can edit it!

EDIT: Age: 20 (Been told by doctor that plates are fused and I am done growing)
    Last edited by Obese; 06-01-2017 at 12:58 AM.

MToption2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obese View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new around here and have taken time to read a lot of the stickies and rules, so hopefully I don't violate anything, and provide enough info so you guys can help me out.
    I'm currently a athlete playing college football in the NCAA and was looking to start a basic cycle of Test E. I was planning on 500mg a week, 250 twice a week. But might go lower as I would like to avoid extremely obvious changes and of course make the dreaded drug tests easier to pass.
    I'm 6'4 and weigh 250 Lbs at 13% BF (Calculated by doctor) I've been lifting for 7 years and training seriously for 4. I feel like I'm nearing my "Natural Limit" and want to bust through those barriers and continue my growth and strength gains. Mainly just to get an edge in football.
    So here are some questions I have for all of you;
    1. While cycling, would you continue to take all of the regular supplements you normally take on top of the test? (Creatine, Aminos, Joint supplements, Pre workout, whey protein etc.)
    2. Are there serious risks involved with HCG for PCT? I've read some people say to just use it and others say to stay away because it's highly addictive and your body can become reliant on it.
    3. Is it possible to pass a urine drug test at any time while on test E? If so, how? What supplements would I need?
    4. Is 500mg too much for a first cycle or should I go with 250mg, so the changes aren't blatantly obvious? (I don't want to get target drug tested)

Thanks for any info you guys can provide and help me out with, I really appreciate it. Also if I violated any sort of rules I'm really sorry, just let me know so I can edit it!

EDIT: Age: 20 (Been told by doctor that plates are fused and I am done growing)
    Are you D1? Starter? Good record?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Plates closed don't mean your Hepta is fully developed and messing that up can lead too some serious problems.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MToption2 View Post
    Are you D1? Starter? Good record?
    Yes to all. With exception of "good record" I just became starter this year. Only a sophmore.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Plates closed don't mean your Hepta is fully developed and messing that up can lead too some serious problems.
    What kind of problems? I don't really think my growth being stunted is much of a concern of mine anymore considering I'm nearly 6'5, but I'm sure there are other medical concerns I just haven't looked into much when it comes to younger users.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obese
    What kind of problems? I don't really think my growth being stunted is much of a concern of mine anymore considering I'm nearly 6'5, but I'm sure there are other medical concerns I just haven't looked into much when it comes to younger users.
    Your growth isn't really the problem, it's potentially permanent hormonal problems that you need to be concern about

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Ed no libido depression!

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Ed no libido depression!
    Is this not avoidable with proper PCT and blood work before, during, and after the cycle? I was going to take all the steps to make this cycle as safe and 'professional' as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Your growth isn't really the problem, it's potentially permanent hormonal problems that you need to be concern about
    Is there really a substantially larger margin for permanent damage to someone who is 20 vs someone who is 25? I feel like most of the serious side effects are avoidable with proper PCT and care while on cycle. Also I'm not trying to do something crazy, just 250-500mg of tren a week for 12-14 weeks.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Is there really a substantially larger margin for permanent damage to someone who is 20 vs someone who is 25? I feel like most of the serious side effects are avoidable with proper PCT and care while on cycle. Also I'm not trying to do something crazy, just 250-500mg of tren a week for 12-14 weeks.
    -Yes, that's why they told you it was serious. So, what are you really asking? If your trying to change our minds, you'll need to do a whole lot more work and frankly, it is impossible. The advice you have been given is from experts.
    -Much of the info you have seems to have it's origin on another site, example: HCG during PCT but avoid addiction. Other sites are far happier to tell you something that puts the future of your health and life at risk. Perhaps that is not as important to you as "getting an edge in football," its your decision, no one elses.
    -Either way you decide, seek info you can trust from the stickies on this site.
    Happy to hear about you becoming a sophomore starter, keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    -Yes, that's why they told you it was serious. So, what are you really asking? If your trying to change our minds, you'll need to do a whole lot more work and frankly, it is impossible. The advice you have been given is from experts.
    -Much of the info you have seems to have it's origin on another site, example: HCG during PCT but avoid addiction. Other sites are far happier to tell you something that puts the future of your health and life at risk. Perhaps that is not as important to you as "getting an edge in football," its your decision, no one elses.
    -Either way you decide, seek info you can trust from the stickies on this site.
    Happy to hear about you becoming a sophomore starter, keep up the good work.
    First of all thank you!
    Second of all, I'm not at all trying to be disrespectful or say anyone is wrong by any means, don't get the wrong idea! I'm just looking for information to compare too. Not trying to change anyone's mind either. I am by no means an expert at all, rather quite the opposite. I'm looking to soak up as much info as possible so I can make informed decisions.
    What are some of the long term effects of HCG? Everyone on here seems to have good things to say about it, but I also want to avoid long term damage. I'm aware that by doing this in the first place I'm taking a risk, but that's a risk at this time I'm willing to take. I just want to minimize the possibility of failure by any means. Of course I seem slightly reckless by even considering this at the age, but I'm also not looking to ruin my life and if the cons are just too great after I feel like I can make an informed decision for myself, then I wouldn't do it. But like I said before, I'm mainly here to learn.

Yes to all. With exception of "good record" I just became starter this year. Only a sophmore.
    Damn. Tough spot to be in. Your case is atypical. You're not some random dude. Lots on the line. Potential.

You said you're interested in a tren cycle? The problem is you lose your gains shortly after. Now this can be alleviated to a degree by cruising with high dose trt. This means you'd have to keep juicing pretty much forever. Lots of problems here, such as cost, privacy, ncaa testing, understand you're cheating, additional health problems, etc. You'd have to be very deligent about it.

That's not even factoring in the damage you could do to your bodily development. But you play football, so that's a moot point.

Lastly, Tren usually fucks up your cardio...it's mostly a bodybuilding drug. Not a good choice when speed and agility are integral to the sport.

Damn. Tough spot to be in. Your case is atypical. You're not some random dude. Lots on the line. Potential.

You said you're interested in a tren cycle? The problem is you lose your gains shortly after. Now this can be alleviated to a degree by cruising with high dose trt. This means you'd have to keep juicing pretty much forever. Lots of problems here, such as cost, privacy, ncaa testing, understand you're cheating, additional health problems, etc. You'd have to be very deligent about it.

That's not even factoring in the damage you could do to your bodily development. But you play football, so that's a moot point.

Lastly, Tren usually fucks up your cardio...it's mostly a bodybuilding drug. Not a good choice when speed and agility are integral to the sport.
    Not tren, Test E. I've read a lot about tren and other substances and have seen the effects on cardio and I really can't do that to myself. It would do me more harm then good. I just want the explosiveness and aggressiveness and strength that comes with test. Although a few extra pounds wouldn't hurt. And as for losing the gains, I would cycle shortly before season and throughout most of the season and I have a good month off afterwards of absolutely no workouts/practices where I could begin my PCT. Would probably cycle again during spring, then again next fall. On and off like that until I have a reason to change it.

Not tren, Test E. I've read a lot about tren and other substances and have seen the effects on cardio and I really can't do that to myself. It would do me more harm then good. I just want the explosiveness and aggressiveness and strength that comes with test. Although a few extra pounds wouldn't hurt. And as for losing the gains, I would cycle shortly before season and throughout most of the season and I have a good month off afterwards of absolutely no workouts/practices where I could begin my PCT. Would probably cycle again during spring, then again next fall. On and off like that until I have a reason to change it.
    Even if you don't hit the bowl (lol), you're looking at a 5 month cycle every year.

Yes, Test will give you aggressiveness, explosiveness, and strength. Maybe not to the degree I believe you're imagining. Low dosing Adderall for me did all that much greater than Test for a single session. Again, whole different set of problems and I can't talk about that here. Mods forbid it.

I don't have much else to say. Others should chime in.

Even if you don't hit the bowl (lol), you're looking at a 5 month cycle every year.

Yes, Test will give you aggressiveness, explosiveness, and strength. Maybe not to the degree I believe you're imagining. Low dosing Adderall for me did all that much greater than Test for a single session. Again, whole different set of problems and I can't talk about that here. Mods forbid it.

I don't have much else to say. Others should chime in.
    Haha now I'm interested. Would love to hear what anyone else has to say. Thanks for your input though. And I know it's not magical powers over night, I have realistic expectations

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Haha now I'm interested. Would love to hear what anyone else has to say. Thanks for your input though. And I know it's not magical powers over night, I have realistic expectations
    You shouldn't need to add test to be more aggressive, harden up buttercup!

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    You shouldn't need to add test to be more aggressive, harden up buttercup!
    Lmao I wouldn't play defensive line at a D1 level if I was soft. It's just helpful to have extra energy.
    Quester likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First of all thank you!
    Second of all, I'm not at all trying to be disrespectful or say anyone is wrong by any means, don't get the wrong idea! I'm just looking for information to compare too. Not trying to change anyone's mind either. I am by no means an expert at all, rather quite the opposite. I'm looking to soak up as much info as possible so I can make informed decisions.
    What are some of the long term effects of HCG? Everyone on here seems to have good things to say about it, but I also want to avoid long term damage. I'm aware that by doing this in the first place I'm taking a risk, but that's a risk at this time I'm willing to take. I just want to minimize the possibility of failure by any means. Of course I seem slightly reckless by even considering this at the age, but I'm also not looking to ruin my life and if the cons are just too great after I feel like I can make an informed decision for myself, then I wouldn't do it. But like I said before, I'm mainly here to learn.
    First: I always agree with Cape. Second: He's right.
    Third: HCG wouldn't be strong enough to help you. It is a hormone so it will have negative effects on you Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Axis-(HPTA).
    I also agree with Mtropin, Your a unique case. Maybe you have a shot at making some real money that could help your family for generations. However, the damage to your HPTA, the imbalance of having low testosterone after PCT for a while, the potential to get caught and the mental nag that you will need it next time...
    If I thought I was border line, and I had the potential to make some serious money, and I decided that the problems associated with health weren't that important to me, I'd take it seriously enough that I'd probably do it differently than most people. I'd play sophomore year. I'd drop out in spring. I'd start a cycle and get a part time job while trying to attend camps and playing with my old high school. Come next fall... Maybe it works out and your healthy, soon to be rich and ...
    Can't make this decision for you but will provide realistic information to you.
    Best of Luck!
    Capebuffalo and Obese like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    First: I always agree with Cape. Second: He's right.
    Third: HCG wouldn't be strong enough to help you. It is a hormone so it will have negative effects on you Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Axis-(HPTA).
    I also agree with Mtropin, Your a unique case. Maybe you have a shot at making some real money that could help your family for generations. However, the damage to your HPTA, the imbalance of having low testosterone after PCT for a while, the potential to get caught and the mental nag that you will need it next time...
    If I thought I was border line, and I had the potential to make some serious money, and I decided that the problems associated with health weren't that important to me, I'd take it seriously enough that I'd probably do it differently than most people. I'd play sophomore year. I'd drop out in spring. I'd start a cycle and get a part time job while trying to attend camps and playing with my old high school. Come next fall... Maybe it works out and your healthy, soon to be rich and ...
    Can't make this decision for you but will provide realistic information to you.
    Best of Luck!
    Thanks for your input Quester. Helpful and nice guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    link
    Also read this before. Thank you for pointing it out though, there is no such thing as too much information!
    Capebuffalo and Quester like this.

Thread Information