Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By KINGKONG
  • 1 Post By hammerheart
  • 1 Post By hammerheart

Thread: Tooth extraction while on cycle

Slacker78 is offline Member

Tooth extraction while on cycle

Hello guys,

Unfortunately i've a little infection in an old tooth that it's a long time i had to remove it and i think now it's the time to do it, because it's a bit infected. I wouldn't stop the cycle, it miss 3 weeks to finish it. I'm on Test Enanth 250 mg and Tren 300mg at week. I know AAS can affect coagulation factors, but the last BW i did, show a good coagulation profile ( even i was on Deca before, i switched to Tren by 2 weeks ). I'm not taking baby-aspirin for now. Furthermore, i will take antibiotic ( i will take amoxicillin ) for a few days before the extraction.

Questions:

1 - Are there bad risks to perform this task while on AAS ? ( Yes i know it should be always better to do it off-cycle... ).
    2 - Taking antibiotc even low dosages and for a short period while on cycle, could it be a problem ?

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Slacker78; 06-01-2017 at 05:05 AM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Hello guys,

Unfortunately i've a little infection in an old tooth that it's a long time i had to remove it and i think now it's the time to do it, because it's a bit infected. I wouldn't stop the cycle, it miss 3 weeks to finish it. I'm on Test Enanth 250 mg and Tren 300mg at week. I know AAS can affect coagulation factors, but the last BW i did, show a good coagulation profile ( even i was on Deca before, i switched to Tren by 2 weeks ). I'm not taking baby-aspirin for now. Furthermore, i will take antibiotic ( i will take amoxicillin ) for a few days before the extraction.

Questions:

1 - Are there bad risks to perform this task while on AAS ? ( Yes i know it should be always better to do it off-cycle... ).
    2 - Taking antibiotc even low dosages and for a short period while on cycle, could it be a problem ?

Thank you for your time.
    Iam not the guy to talk to about caution but I cannot think of a reason you should be even a little worried about such a small thing..a major operation, yes but a tooth or even multiple tooth removal will be no problem bud..make sure to make some good soup the only problem I can see is not meeting your macro's cause you can't chew..
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Iam not the guy to talk to about caution but I cannot think of a reason you should be even a little worried about such a small thing..a major operation, yes but a tooth or even multiple tooth removal will be no problem bud..make sure to make some good soup the only problem I can see is not meeting your macro's cause you can't chew..
    I can chew by the other side without problem; for now i'm chewing just by one side without problem... this is not an issue for the moment.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Do you know that progestins can raise inflammatory factors in gingival tissue?

I had a similar issue with a dead teeth last fall, that I believe it was precipitated by Tren . Shit got infected and badly inflamed and I went crazy on ibuprofen to control the pain. That sent my liver enzymes three times over upper limit of range. Much worse than 17aa orals, and it's available OTC.

It all finished when I finally hit the dentist to have it pulled.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Do you know that progestins can raise inflammatory factors in gingival tissue?

I had a similar issue with a dead teeth last fall, that I believe it was precipitated by Tren . Shit got infected and badly inflamed and I went crazy on ibuprofen to control the pain. That sent my liver enzymes three times over upper limit of range. Much worse than 17aa orals, and it's available OTC.

It all finished when I finally hit the dentist to have it pulled.
    Aha.. this is a good new one!

On next Wednesday, i will remove it, but i have to take antibiotic before... do you think could it be a problem being i'm on cycle ?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post

Aha.. this is a good new one!

On next Wednesday, i will remove it, but i have to take antibiotic before... do you think could it be a problem being i'm on cycle ?
    I don't see any potential issue with it.
    Slacker78 likes this.

Thread Information