CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member

Smile New Cycle thoughs and Questions

Stats
    186cm
    25 turning 26 in October.
    93.9kg today
    3810Cals on Lean Bulk with 335g of prot.
    12/13% bodyfat
    PreCycle BloodWork: On hand.

week 1 to 12: Test E 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    Question: I might be traveling due to work on some weeks (once a month): Can i pin 500mg once a week on those weeks. I know about Test ''stable'' levels on blood people talk about, but: The body does not maintain stable blood levels so I would not say it is the name of the game, there is no way of keeping blood levels stable as the minute you inject the levels will start to decrease then when you inject again they will jump up so I cannot see how that is stable?
    week 1 to 14: Adex 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)
    week 8 to 12: Winstrol 50mg Ed
    This is going to be my first time using Winstrol (I've used Anavar before and loved it)

PCT
    Clo 50/50/25/25 (Im staying at 50 on clomid cause i honestly felt like shit at 100)
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Goals: Aesthetics:
    I dont want to get huge (I know test bloats me a bit and thats why im looking for winstrol on the last 6 weeks), just want to put on some lean muscle to look even better. (Im currently around 12% abs still visible with nice vascularity).

Also: Im active user on another Roids forum where everyone agrees that HCG should be used during last few weeks of the cycle, what are your thoughs.
    Last edited by CALLMEOCT; 06-02-2017 at 01:19 PM.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CALLMEOCT View Post
    Stats
    186cm
    25 turning 26 in October.
    93.9kg today
    3810Cals on Lean Bulk with 335g of prot.
    12/13% bodyfat
    PreCycle BloodWork: On hand.

week 1 to 12: Test E 250 mg every 3.5 days (500mg/week total)
    Question: I might be traveling due to work on some weeks (once a month): Can i pin 500mg once a week on those weeks. I know about Test ''stable'' levels on blood people talk about, but: The body does not maintain stable blood levels so I would not say it is the name of the game, there is no way of keeping blood levels stable as the minute you inject the levels will start to decrease then when you inject again they will jump up so I cannot see how that is stable?
    week 1 to 14: Adex 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)
    week 8 to 12: Winstrol 50mg Ed
    This is going to be my first time using Winstrol (I've used Anavar before and loved it)

PCT
    Clo 50/50/25/25 (Im staying at 50 on clomid cause i honestly felt like shit at 100)
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Goals: Aesthetics:
    I dont want to get huge (I know test bloats me a bit and thats why im looking for winstrol on the last 6 weeks), just want to put on some lean muscle to look even better. (Im currently around 12% abs still visible with nice vascularity).

Also: Im active user on another Roids forum where everyone agrees that HCG should be used during last few weeks of the cycle, what are your thoughs.
    Question Yes, you can pin the 500mg 1 a week when you have too, it's not preferred and you'll have some fluctuations in your test count but it's not that big a deal.
    Stable: The half life is 6-9 days. Breaking half-life in half makes fluctuations smaller. It's stable. A contrary argument can only hold merit based upon degrees. I.E. I am much close to Miami than my friend in Atlanta. The degrees that half life is based upon are measuring the difference in distance from me to Miami and my friend in Atlanta to Miami as minuscule.
    A Greek philosopher argued that an inch away is the same as infinity because you could always keep extending the measurement by counting the minutest digits. He was not popular. LOL
    HCG 250, twice a week during entire cycle. There's lot's of info on here about that if you search but it comes down to is why would you want to let your balls shrink at all(?) and it has a positive effect on testosterone count.
    Last edited by Quester; 06-02-2017 at 07:00 PM.

Thread Information