Pdogg is offline New Member

Question What do you guys think?

Hey guys, I'm new to this board and I just came to get some opinions.

I am planning a cycle right now w/ :
    250 dbol (6 a day)
    1 cc of deca QV300 for 10 weeks
    and 250 mg of sus for 8 weeks

Should I start the deca and dbols for two weeks and then throw in the sus, or do it all at once?

I have also been told to drop the sus and pick up something better such as test enanthate . They claim that only one shot a week won't do much, and its better if I just loaded some enanth. in instead. I"m just curious of what you guys think....thanks!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    keymaster has laid out a good cycle bro. The reason they tell you to go with enanthate or cyp is because its a single ester test. because of the short esters in sust you would have to inject ed or eod for the maximum results. This is often more than a newbie wants to do so single ester 2x per week injects are suggested. Dont go over 40mg/day of dbol , you could probably get by with 30-35. Also, dont run the deca longer than the test. If anything it should be vice versa. If you do the cycle key suggested I would increase the test for 11 weeks so the deca and test half life end at the same time. Unless you run cyp which has a half life of 3 weeks as opposed to enanthates 2. good luck

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdogg
    Hey guys, I'm new to this board and I just came to get some opinions.

250 dbol (6 a day)

Should I start the deca and dbols for two weeks and then throw in the sus, or do it all at once?

I have also been told to drop the sus and pick up something better such as test enanthate . They claim that only one shot a week won't do much, and its better if I just loaded some enanth. in instead. I"m just curious of what you guys think....thanks!!!

Age and stats? What kind of dbol?

well keymaster had laid out a good cycle but he seems to have deleted it for whatever reason. here it is again

1-4 35mg dbol /day
    1-11 test enanthate 500mg/week
    1-10 deca 300mg/week

--------------------------------

1-4 35mg dbol/day
    1-10 test cyp 500mg/week
    1-10 deca 300mg/week

peace

Cool, thanks for the help. Thats exactly what I heard about the sus, you have to pretty much do it every other day. I might just get rid of it and pick up some test enth or something, seems cheaper and easier.

By the way, I'm 21, 5"5 and weigh around 175lbs ~9% BF The Dbols are thai pink dbols, I've used them before (alone unfortunatley) and gained 14 lbs, kept 12 of them (I know, its pretty rare, but I take good to them) Thanks again for the help

Oh yea, will the enth. get make me more bloated than the sus? From previous experiences w/ dbols and anadrol I pretty much have minimal to zero water retention...I guess I'm just lucky. Hopefully it'll be the same w/ sus or enanth.

well enanthate has been known to cause bloat. But so has dbol and anadrol . either way you should run .5mg armidex or liquidex throughout the cycle.

Anyone else have any experience w/ enanthate or a stack similar to the one I'm planning?

slapnut is offline New Member
    250 dbol (6 a day)

WELL LET ME JUST SAY BASED ON THE INFO YOU'VE GIVEN THE DECA SHOULD GO TO ABOUT 550/WK, THE SUS SHOULD GO TO ABOUT 550-750/WK. NOW WITH THE DBOL, IT SHOULDN'T EXCEED 35MG/DAY. NOW WHAT I'D REALLY DO TO SPICE UP YOUR PUNEY EXCISTINCE IS START WITH MODELING GLUE, LOT'S OF IT. WHEN YOU GO TO THE GYM AND ALL THE OTHER "BROS" ARE POKIN FUN OF YOU AND POKIN THEIR ASSES WITH NEEDLES YOU;LL BE THE ONLY ORIGINAL GUY IN THE PARKING LOT SNIFFIN GLUE. THIS BY NO MEANS WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER ONLY HELP YOU TO FORGET YOUR SO PATHETIC

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    dont really know what 1cc of deca = to? i assume 200 mg which is light: try this

10 weeks: test enth 500mg/ew
    10 weeks: deca 400 mg/ew
    4 weeks: d-bol 35 mg/ed (7 tabs)

Quote Originally Posted by slapnut
    THIS BY NO MEANS WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER ONLY HELP YOU TO FORGET YOUR SO PATHETIC
    I'm pathetic? Look who spends their time on the net making fun of complete strangers....apparently someone has a little too much time on their hands, maybe friends would help?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slapnut
    250 dbol (6 a day)

WELL LET ME JUST SAY BASED ON THE INFO YOU'VE GIVEN THE DECA SHOULD GO TO ABOUT 550/WK, THE SUS SHOULD GO TO ABOUT 550-750/WK. NOW WITH THE DBOL, IT SHOULDN'T EXCEED 35MG/DAY. NOW WHAT I'D REALLY DO TO SPICE UP YOUR PUNEY EXCISTINCE IS START WITH MODELING GLUE, LOT'S OF IT. WHEN YOU GO TO THE GYM AND ALL THE OTHER "BROS" ARE POKIN FUN OF YOU AND POKIN THEIR ASSES WITH NEEDLES YOU;LL BE THE ONLY ORIGINAL GUY IN THE PARKING LOT SNIFFIN GLUE. THIS BY NO MEANS WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER ONLY HELP YOU TO FORGET YOUR SO PATHETIC

This is uncalled for bro and I'm having the feeling that your other posts are as usless and immature as this(which I'll be checking on). I suggest you delete this post and any other that might offend the members here.

Thread Information