xman is offline Junior Member

Doctor prescribed test replacement?

My doctor has prescibed the test patch because i have low test levels do to taking prescibred pain killers for my back for many years. I have done cycles in the past and know that you need to take clomid post cycle. Some even say HCG . This is what doctors will precribe if you have low test levels from doing to many cycles (I don't want to turn this into a debate about the use of hcg post cycle, I have done cycle with it and withou, and it works for me). My question is, if I am just going to be finishing a cycle of sust, and tren . I plan on going on the patch for about 8 wks, then do another cycle. At the end of this cycle would it do any good to do 2wks hcg, then 2 wks clomid while I am on the patch? Or should I do the hcg and clomid, then start the patch in 4 wks? Or just skip the hcg and clomid all together and just start on the patch? Right now I am still on pain killers, so until I can get my back straightened out, I will continue to stay on the patch. I am going to a pain managment clinic, so all of my meds are legit. Rigth now sugery is not an option.

MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member
    I would skip the patch and go with a weekly inkection of depot test. No you wont need HCG with test replacement. That is with androgel and injections. I dont believe the patch is nearly as good according to my experience.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Get the injections, that's what I'm on.

JohnnyB

xman is offline Junior Member

patch

I asked my doctor about inj. instead of patch. He said that with inj. your levels go up and down to much. Anyway, no matter which way I go, how do you cycle when you are suppose to be doc prescibed test? 8wks cycle followed by 8wk patch? Do you need to take an 8wk break (meaning 8wks on the patch) or can you go less between cycles? What about clomid?

Thread Information