• 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: Injection Timing

Jetlag707 is offline New Member

Injection Timing

Hello,

So I have a question. And from what I've red I still have a question. lol

I'm on TRT. Right now it's 100mg a week. I pin twice a week, every 3.5 days, Monday morning and Thursday evening. I understand why, helps to even things out as it were.

If you were to blast with 500 mg a week, would you pin 100 5xs? 250 2xs? Or what?

I couldn't imagine trying to space out 100mg a week over 7 days, there's just not that much. But 500mg seems like maybe there would be.

From another point of view then, is there more bio-availability from taking 100mg 5 times a week vs 250 twice a week or what ever frequency you were doing?

Jetlag707
    Last edited by Jetlag707; 06-02-2017 at 05:16 PM. Reason: wrong day

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You have me asking questions now....i don't know what you're getting at. If you pin Thursday evening and Friday morning, that's not every 3.5 days. Don't take injection timing so literal when using long esters. Monday and Thursday is good enough. You can pin daily if you'd like, but there wouldn't be any measurable benefit. If you wanted to blast 500mgs weekly, pin 250mgs Monday and Thursday and you'll be fine. No issue if you miss a dose. I hope I got that right based off your OP.
    songdog likes this.

Ok. Fixed the day. Thx. Thursday night and Monday morning.

I guess what I'm getting at is with 500mg there's enough to go around for a couple of days. Would you pin just once a week with that amount? I don't think so but I'm new to this.

You mentioned long esters. So let me think about this out loud. If I take 100 mg a week, there's a benefit to breaking it up. I can measure that too. 100 mg of test on Monday morning, then blood draw on a Monday morning before the next injection will yield a different value than if it was broken into twice a week.

I should have phrased that as a question.

If that's the case then 500 mg a week will also have a benefit broken up twice a week.

Ok. Now to long esters. Volume wise, 500 ml seems like a lot to me. If breaking it up into 2 pins is good is 5 better?

And I'm talking about test cypionate . Is it that the longer esters just take more time to break down and at one point you'll become saturated?

Hope that makes more sense. It's just as frustrating to me learning a new language and trying to communicate my curiosity and desire to learn.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    250 every 3.5 days.
    songdog likes this.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Since I have 250mg/ml test vials, and am now doing 500mg per week, I simply do an injection every Monday and Thursday. You do not have to over think it. Keeping it close is fine and in my opinion does not have to be narrowed down to the exact hour. (At least I have not worried about it dozens of cycles over the past 30 years. Ha ha.)

Alrighty then. Blind faith lol.

No disrespect. And thanks for hammering it home.

However, I do like to figure things out. It's just me. I'm a geek about certain things. Usually things I'm interested in. Asset/Liability it's all in your perspective.

So I'm wondering why if 1 isn't optimum and twice is better, then why not more often? And how would it look blood work-wise if you were to take a snapshot daily throughout the week?

-

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetlag707 View Post

However, I do like to figure things out. It's just me. I'm a geek about certain things. Usually things I'm interested in. Asset/Liability it's all in your perspective.

So I'm wondering why if 1 isn't optimum and twice is better, then why not more often? And how would it look blood work-wise if you were to take a snapshot daily throughout the week?

-
    That's true. When I'm on cycle I pin every day. But it's a bit higher than 500 mg. It keeps test flu at bay because you're not injecting a lot at one time. At 500 per week injecting every 3.5 days is optimal.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Twice a week will keep your blood levels stable which will help with unwanted side effects. To micro manage if injecting a long esther more than twice a week I feel is a point of diminished return. I would much rather dial my diet in and get the benefits of a solid diet while cycling either bulking or cutting. Good questions.......

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member

-
    I would say this as to why 2x a week and not more. If you are serious and stick with the lifestyle you will find you do not have enough places to pin even rotating EoD left to right side. The first cycle is meant to be simple so you can just do the most important things. Pinning on days you are supposed to pin is easy to remember. If you pin ED you can forget when you last pinned. First cycle KISS

Technically Test e/c have a halflife around 8 days. Pinning during day 3-4 is right when the disolve curve(potency release) of test takes a nose dive.

And these are the questions you should be asking to improve your knowledge.

Have a good one

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    I would say this as to why 2x a week and not more. If you are serious and stick with the lifestyle you will find you do not have enough places to pin even rotating EoD left to right side. The first cycle is meant to be simple so you can just do the most important things. Pinning on days you are supposed to pin is easy to remember. If you pin ED you can forget when you last pinned. First cycle KISS

Technically Test e/c have a halflife around 8 days. Pinning during day 3-4 is right when the disolve curve(potency release) of test takes a nose dive.

And these are the questions you should be asking to improve your knowledge.

Have a good one
    Thanks for that. Probably simple answers for someone else but I'm not caught up yet.

First, not enough places to pin. Ok. I can see that. And IM would get to be a pain after awhile.

Second, half lives. I'm sure it's been discussed here before. What does that look like with respect to bw? For example. 100mg once a week vs 50mg twice a week. One is going to have a spike, then a tapering until you draw for bw at which point it will, I'm GUESSING, have a value of roughly half of what it started out being. Maybe 850 to start and 400-450 at the end of the week. Does that mean that 50mg twice a week will only look like 400-450 steady throughout the week?

Thanks you too. Too bad there's not like a library here with medical journals.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member

-
    The optimum way to pin test is daily. You'll have ideal plasma levels at all times. But it would be minuscule, and not worth the extra pinning. As Cape said, 250mgs every 3.5 days and you'll be set. If you were to ever run higher, and I don't know why you would, you could pin more frequently it keep the oil volume down. I find with higher volumes of oil, I do sometimes get pip that I wouldn't normally have. You'll be fine man.

Thanks guys.

Are there keys words to help me search this board for half lives of Test C?

I'm looking for scientific type literature or a sticky I might have missed. Basically outlining Test levels supported by bw between using Test C once a week vs 1/2 dose twice a week.

Thanks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    250 every 3.5 days.
    Always at 6PM or you really get things messed up LOL
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Always at 6PM or you really get things messed up LOL
    Dude.

I reread this after 6 months.

And that was funny.