Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: Tri-test deca Anavar cycle

woowooboy84 is offline New Member

Tri-test deca Anavar cycle

Guys I'd like some help I've mis-taken steroids many times before and I'm looking for some advice. I'm going to run tri test @200mg pw, deca @ 125mg pw, and 60mg anavar pd for 65 days (simply because I have 65x50mg tablets)
    The advice I'm after and anymore if people know is should I run var at diff doses or for a shorter time also what pct to use and anything I should be running alongside the course. Thanks to all in advance for any help, Stephen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you stick to this plan, you'll be "mis-taken" steroids once again. You really need to read the stickies for your own benefit. That's what they are there for. Your doses don't make sense except for the anavar . If you're hell bent on using what you have anyways, drop the deca because you don't have enough to use at a dose that will benefit your physique. Nor should you even use deca for 65 days. It'll literally do nothing, other than make recovery much harder, at that dose for that amount of time. Let's talk this through before you do something asinine. If you think this is feasible and your other cycles were "mis-taken" I really wouldn't want to know what you've done previous to this one.
    Have you had any recent bloodwork? That would be the absolute first thing I would do! You need to know if the aweful cycles you have ran has caused you any permanent damage.
    Jphunter likes this.

Thread Information