Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    big N is offline Anabolic Member

masteron cycle update

ok well some of u wanted a update on the masteron .well now i see why all the fuss was made back then .the shit is great !im runnin tren enenthate,test ,GH,var with it ,and the strength hardenss and veins are awesome.im eating like everything in sight and seems ot be making me bigger and kleaner go figure !all ims ayin tren masteron combo id the muthafuckin bomb!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    lucky bastard...send some my way k thx.

btw, regardless of how the gains are so far, you still can't spell

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by daem
    btw, regardless of how the gains are so far, you still can't spell
    haha, that's harsh! I think someone is jealous....

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    bro what brand is it ? is it made by underground labs? its hard to find it these days

Daem i think thats known by now !bwha!dont hate !
    whoisdaman biatch ill show u who da man is !!!!!!!!j/k
    bullfx yes it is a underground lab !

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Re: masteron cycle update

Originally posted by big N
    !im runnin tren enenthate,test ,GH,var with it ,and the strength hardenss and veins are awesome.
    No offense bro, but how can you tell how good the masteron is if your running 4 other compounds along side it?

Btw, what does your cycle look like. I'm interested in hearing the dosages your running the mast at since I'm considering running it in my next cycle.

~US~

how do i know?hmmm letsee the i havent thrown in the var yet thats towrd the end ,test and tren ive ran before so i knoiw how and what they feel like when they kick in !also it hasnt been too long since i added it so considring all of the sudden ur extra hard ,and and veins commin outta everyhwere its poretty safe to say that its the masteron .i hope i cleared that up enough for ya .my cycle
    1-12 750 test
    1-12 600mg tren enenthate
    4-13 50 mg ed masteron
    8-14 50 mg var ed
    1-20 4ius GH ed

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm yeah ok...

Anyway, nice cycle going on there BIg N, keep us updated on your progress.
    Peace...US

will do brotha!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    All right Big N in honor of you I am going to substitute my winny for masteron but it better work damn well and I better have hair at the end of this one. Thanks for keeping us updated.

rickson bro it will put winny to shame !and ur joint wont be fucked !ur oine of the guys i have most respect for on here would stear ya wrong .in honor of me ...hehehe i like that !

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn, now I'm gonna have to start searching for some for my next cycle! Sounds good, bro.

-moto

dman didnt mean to start all this commosion . .go for it motto .u will likey!

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

yo

keep us updated BIG N ..im interested in doing a similar cycle in a couple of weeks..i want to get some masteron and some tren ...and some test of course...i want to know how your final results look like

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Nice cycle Bro, glad it's working for you

JohnnyB

.johnny bro thank u , hellpimp ill let ya know for sure whio knows maybe if u guys are lucky i might even posta pic !

sobeme is offline New Member
    you guys should know there is no masteron for awhile....all you have is expensive deca ..good luck

HAHAHAHA!!dude advice shut up listen and pay attention !!!since ima newby and dont know what im talkinbaout .if actually knew there are numerous underground labs manufacturing it at this time ,from canada ,the us and phillipenes .yes we know that syntex made the original in belgium ,the clear amp bwhiatand orange label with sthe skull and crossboneson it .2 mls at50mgeach,do alittle searching and listening and ull find out what all of us thyat dont kniw shit are talkin about .

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by sobeme
    you guys should know there is no masteron for awhile....all you have is expensive deca..good luck
    It's been back in powder form for a few months now and UG labs have been making it for a month or 2. Like Big N said the syntex are history and if you have the new ones you have fakes, but there is masteron today.

JohnnyB

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Why do i read in the steroid forum when im clean? I get so fucking jealus
    I want some masteron my greek geek

tuff!u cant have any!!!!!there !

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by sobeme
    you guys should know there is no masteron for awhile....all you have is expensive deca..good luck
    You're going to get killed over that comment.

billyba is offline New Member
    You never answered about 5 dudes question. WHAT FUCKIN UNDERGROUND COMAPNY ARE YOU USING IT FROM????

not allowed to post undereground lab names in the open.it6s canadian ill tell ya that much .gotta protect are undergorund brothers for the great products and service they provide us !

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by billyba
    You never answered about 5 dudes question. WHAT FUCKIN UNDERGROUND COMAPNY ARE YOU USING IT FROM????
    Damn! Youre lucky Big N is such a nice guy! lol I sure as F*** wouldnt have answered that ?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by billyba
    Settle down bro!!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It is bitchin stuff...I'm on the tren enathate, masteron , winny, gh and test. I'm down to 220lbs and 8-9% BF. Just won a bench comp. yesterday, 500lbs ...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by ironfist
    It is bitchin stuff...I'm on the tren enathate, masteron, winny, gh and test. I'm down to 220lbs and 8-9% BF. Just won a bench comp. yesterday, 500lbs ...
    Nice!

iron fist u bastard u trying to copy off me are ya ?

iron fist u bastard u trying to copy off me are ya ?
    Nah, that's why I put the winny in there

Riiiiiiight!

animalb is offline New Member
    idiots have it tested any you will see your getting just deca ...or go ahead and take un underground labs word for it..unbelievable...the only lab I knew who had the real shit was red star..and they dont have it any more...I test all shit I get..and its all deca up to what Ive seen so far..red star was real

animalb is offline New Member
    also big N..gh, ethanate..this that and the other thing and masteron ...good luck..your to funny..national level competitor by the way..there is no masteron

allright bro now u pissed me the fuck oiff first off i dont give afuck if u r antional level comoetitor ,ur still clueless!it was tested u moron and the resualts came out righton the money ,so it not deca mr national level competitor !its nit my problem ur a fuckin tool !a clueless one at that !ur the laughing stock iof the board little animal !HAHA!like isaid before put the foot back in ur mouth drop ur flex magazine shut up and listen !

allright bro now u pissed me the fuck oiff first off i dont give afuck if u r antional level comoetitor ,ur still clueless!it was tested u moron and the resualts came out righton the money ,so it not deca mr national level competitor !its nit my problem ur a fuckin tool !a clueless one at that !ur the laughing stock iof the board little animal !HAHA!like isaid before put the foot back in ur mouth drop ur flex magazine shut up and listen !

Hey bros lets take it down a few notches !!!

Okay there is some confusion on if Masteron is truly back.

I am not going to say if I think it is legit or not b/c I do not have the lab results in front of me BUT if I were going to use it I would spend a few bucks and have it tested.

I think on gearedup's board you can have it tested for like $100 or something like that.

I have heard both sides on if this is true masteron and it is a grey area I hate to say.

Please no flames at me I am just saying that with underground labs it is always possible to get weak or bunk shit.

BUT bottom line if it’s working then goes for it!!!!!!

If you have the lab reports maybe post them but take out the lab name.

Good luck bro...

Originally posted by animalb
    idiots have it tested any you will see your getting just deca...or go ahead and take un underground labs word for it..unbelievable...the only lab I knew who had the real shit was red star..and they dont have it any more...I test all shit I get..and its all deca up to what Ive seen so far..red star was real
    That's pretty god damn funny. Aren't you the same guy that was selling masteron and parabolan for $25 an amp? I know you live in south america but you do have access to the internet so there is no excuse for your ignorance. The rest of their products have been tested and they are fine. Plus, it didn't take me 6 months to get my order from this lab. HINT HINT...I'll have it tested when i send off some var and dbol ...

BTW, come talk to me when you compete at more than 170lbs..Big fucking deal...I saw your post on elite some time back about proviron and nolva curing gyno, bullshit. There was alot miore bullshit on there that I can't recall right now...

BWAH!!!!!! ...i guess that summs it up !see im not the only one that knows ur a tool!!!!!i guess me and iron and rickson dont know what were talkin about!!!lol......way to tell him him iron.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I'm a little leary about trying masteron ... but a few more reports like yours and i'll give it a try

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Dont get the greek upset.

Ironfirst, rickson and BigN arent idiots, im 100% sure they know what they are using.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information