Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: High estradiol levels

alexxgee is offline New Member

High estradiol levels

Alright so I know im going to get alot of **** for my age, but im really in need of some help. Im 21 years old and started my first cycle back in April, im in week 7 now running 500 MG test E with 40 MCG of t3. My main goal was to lean out and gain some size. I recent got blood work in and my Estradiol levels are high AF 228.9 to be exact. i got the results in 2 days ago and i have been running 25 MG of Aromasin every day since. Would that be enough to cover my ass since i have 5 more weeks left on cycle. Advise will be greatly appreciated. and also i will be getting bloodword done next Thursday to see what the aromasin did to my estro levels.

Also My libido is still awesome and my gym sessions have been OK ill admit they were better about 3 weeks in. Today My Arms and core workout was pretty good.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Should be fine. Just make sure that when you decide to cycle again, don't just jump into screwing with hormones with no clue as to what you're doing. There is more to it than pinning some test. You have to be careful man. This is nothing to play around with. And while you're at it, drop the t3 or use it at a high enough dose to do something. That's like cycling testosterone but dosing it at 150mgs weekly.
    NACH3 likes this.

And I would also aim to get bloodwork done 2-3 months after pct. And I hope you have pct planned.

michael30 is offline Member
    Op first off what is your bodfat %. Higher body fat= higher estrogen conversion. Personally I would not take 25mg of aromasin everyday on only 500mg of test. Even of I had a high body fat. I would be concerned about tanking my estrogen levels in the long run. You can keep it that high until your blood work if you like to see what its doing. Then access and go from there. Also no offense to you pt1982 but I feel t3 ran at 50mcg (I know he's at 40mcg) is perfectly fine. I've had good results at that dose. If I stay on it for a longer cycle I do eventually raise it though. So to each there own I guess.

I tapered down because i did not like the affects from 80 mcg of t3 i felt like my heart was going to explode and i wainted to eat whatever came my way, 40 mcg is doing me good so far, im steadily dropping BF.

my BF right now is at 16% not high(planning to go down to 13%) its funny because i haven't seen much side affects only somedays i would have a shitty workout, besides that nada. .... I will continue to run it and see what my blood work shows and see what 25 mg of aromasin does to my body chemistry. for future reference like when i run DBOL and DECA since estro would be more of a concern then.

Quote Originally Posted by alexxgee View Post
    I tapered down because i did not like the affects from 80 mcg of t3 i felt like my heart was going to explode and i wainted to eat whatever came my way, 40 mcg is doing me good so far, im steadily dropping BF.
    Then you may not should use t3. For 99% of people, they have good results with almost 0 side effects. At 40mcg doses, you're literal just replacing your natural t3 levels, which is pointless. It's the same as cycling test and dosing at 150mgs weekly is what I'm trying to be clear on. There is no need in shutting down the thyroid's production just to replace it synthetics. You would get the same results by just not using it. Opt for something else that you can handle at doses that will help you attain your goals.
    NACH3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Then you may not should use t3. For 99% of people, they have good results with almost 0 side effects. At 40mcg doses, you're literal just replacing your natural t3 levels, which is pointless. It's the same as cycling test and dosing at 150mgs weekly is what I'm trying to be clear on. There is no need in shutting down the thyroid's production just to replace it synthetics. You would get the same results by just not using it. Opt for something else that you can handle at doses that will help you attain your goals.
    well i was told and have read thatthe body produces abour 17 to 25 mcg. today i took 50 mcg and im keeping it that way till next week when i drop the t3 and switch to albuterol or clen .

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Op first off what is your bodfat %. Higher body fat= higher estrogen conversion. Personally I would not take 25mg of aromasin everyday on only 500mg of test. Even of I had a high body fat. I would be concerned about tanking my estrogen levels in the long run. You can keep it that high until your blood work if you like to see what its doing. Then access and go from there. Also no offense to you pt1982 but I feel t3 ran at 50mcg (I know he's at 40mcg) is perfectly fine. I've had good results at that dose. If I stay on it for a longer cycle I do eventually raise it though. So to each there own I guess.
    It's very hard to crash your E2 w/aromasin as opposed to dex... 25mg/day is imo WHSF should've taken at 500-750mgs depending on conversion rate of aromatase...

OP did you get a standard Estrodial assay on your BW or E2 sensitive??? Very different as standard is for women and will read higher on men!
    PT1982 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    well i was told and have read thatthe body produces abour 17 to 25 mcg. today i took 50 mcg and im keeping it that way till next week when i drop the t3 and switch to albuterol or clen.
    T3 is much more desirable than Clen ! More optimal but it will eat muscle tissue as well as fat so make sure your eating enough... and 50-100mcg/day iswhat is suggest personally on your first cycle if not be messing with it but 50mcg is a decent dose run it till the end of cycle imho

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    my BF right now is at 16% not high(planning to go down to 13%) its funny because i haven't seen much side affects only somedays i would have a shitty workout, besides that nada. .... I will continue to run it and see what my blood work shows and see what 25 mg of aromasin does to my body chemistry. for future reference like when i run DBOL and DECA since estro would be more of a concern then.
    I'd try arimidex especially when you get up in dosages and diff compounds like you've mentioned which aromatize at s very high affinity! Dial in your AI as one of if the most important part of your cycle - keeping estrogen in range is so important when growing
    PT1982 likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Substances are irrelevant unless you are eating like a champ.

First cycle is not for gains in reality. It is to learn to pin on time, take AI on time, Do labs on time, Eat on time.

And a pearl for you....test+ rice+baked chicken breast+brocolli (every 2-3 hours) breaking the 600 protein level per day.....golden. You will be hella happy after cycle. If you can lock this down on first cycle you are ahead of 90% of people that use AAS

Good Luck

Oh..if you are not below 10% bf you are wasting the clen and T3. Wasting = too lazy to use cardio properly

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    It's very hard to crash your E2 w/aromasin as opposed to dex... 25mg/day is imo WHSF should've taken at 500-750mgs depending on conversion rate of aromatase...

OP did you get a standard Estrodial assay on your BW or E2 sensitive??? Very different as standard is for women and will read higher on men!
    this is the link to the test i bought which was recommended by a friend.

https://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Fem...ne_Testing.php

It definitely has been a learning experience for me, and thats how we learn with mistakes... Holy shit chicken broccoli and rice every day for 12 weeks, i think id loose my mind haha, but to each their own...... Im not looking to get shredded this year, i just want to be lean and as big as possible
    Last edited by alexxgee; 06-06-2017 at 01:48 AM.

Thread Information