Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Var to wrap up cycle?

Cupid is offline Junior Member

Var to wrap up cycle?

So I am about to enter the latter half of a cut.

Currently on:
    400mg Test C / week
    350mg NPP / week
    T3 - 100 mcg per day
    Clen - 140mcg per day (2 weeks on 2 weeks off)

Seen absolutely amazing results so far.
    I'm at negative 800 calories per day, with the t3 and clen added, 6 days of lifting, 6 of cardio....NO muscle loss, strength going up every week, no joint issues.

I have 6 weeks left....I am thinking of adding in Var @ 80mg / day for the last 4 weeks just to nail in that last bit of definition. If I do this....I will switch out the NPP with regular deca @ 150mg per week just for some joint support. Other option is to just ride it out with NPP for the remainder of the time.
    I am obviously on a cut....so take that into consideration for your recommendation.

Stats:
    181 lbs
    5' 6
    11% BF
    Currently dropping 2-3 lbs per week with my regimen.

Fyi i forgot to mention...I am TRT and I'm going to be running 150mg deca alongside my TRT regimen once this blast is done....hence why I was thinking of switching it for the NPP and finishing this up with Var.

What do you think?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was about to eat into you by adding deca at the end until I got to the end of your post, lol. I wouldn't add the anavar in just because you're getting away from your original plan. I feel strongly that when a blast is planned out, don't change a thing mid way through. Just stick yup the original plan. By adding the anavar, you really won't get that much more anyways being you're on a cut. Just stick to the thermogenics and AAS and ride it out. Since you're on trt anyways, add 6-8 weeks of anavar in to just your trt dose a month or 2 down the road. It'll help bring back any loss you may experience and show you how amazing muscle memory is!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'd pick var over Clen any day of the week. Unless I was well under 10% and needed some help to shift that last bit.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information