Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By JaneDoe
  • 1 Post By yeahbuddy289
  • 4 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By yeahbuddy289
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Safe mast. dose to reduce risk of hair loss?

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Safe mast. dose to reduce risk of hair loss?

Running a test/deca cycle, slowly increasing the dosage as I plateau. I know that once my testosterone and/or deca dose gets higher I start to develop sensitivity in my nipples. I usually can get it under control with novladex but I feel masterone would be a better option than taking a breast cancer drug daily.

I’m very worried about hair loss though. I’m 32 and still have good hair, and would like to keep it that way as long as possible. Would you guys say there is a weekly dose of masterone that is a good balance of effectiveness in reducing estrogen sides and preventing hair loss?

Would something like 100mg per week be enough to help control my estrogen sides, but be low enough to prevent hair loss?

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Running a test/deca cycle, slowly increasing the dosage as I plateau. I know that once my testosterone and/or deca dose gets higher I start to develop sensitivity in my nipples. I usually can get it under control with novladex but I feel masterone would be a better option than taking a breast cancer drug daily.

I’m very worried about hair loss though. I’m 32 and still have good hair, and would like to keep it that way as long as possible. Would you guys say there is a weekly dose of masterone that is a good balance of effectiveness in reducing estrogen sides and preventing hair loss?

Would something like 100mg per week be enough to help control my estrogen sides, but be low enough to prevent hair loss?
    That's not how it works, to have baldness "be more related to hereditary genetic factors" than AAS properly! Masteron carries anti-estrogenic properties in some receptors, not all, it is almost equal novaldex only fights estrogen in some receptors.... The dosage to benefit from masteron's anti-estrogenic properties is 350mg+ per week!

I want to say something else to you; When using deca you can increase estrogen because of the increase in progesterone and prolactin, from which your progesterone levels increase your estrogen levels increase and then prolactin, which can induce anyone to develop gynecomastia ! Using masteron in a cycle with Deca is beneficial for blocking prolactin receptors (it has this property).

It is almost mandatory to include masteron with steroids that have progestin characteristics, as in addition to being an AAS, it will take care of prolactin. But know one more thing; before fighting prolactin you have to fight progesterone" which increases estrogen, and this is done with AI "don't think masteron or nolvadex will do this... Need aromasin !

Blog Entries
    Of course I say this about masteron because it's better than cabergoline, pramipexole AND bromine to block prolactin for us AAS users as dopamine agonists are quite heavy. About E2 , Masteron( has no ability to reduce! Well, mast was used in medicine to fight breast cancer before novaldex existed, thus doing the same thing that novaldex does! .....
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Blog Entries
    How do you know if you are prone to baldness?

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    How do you know if you are prone to baldness?
    The men on my mothers side of the family all have thinned hair/receding hairline. They say you get your hair from your mothers father. Not sure if that’s 100% true but I’m definitely closer genetically to my mothers side than my fathers side I believe.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    You will not benefit much if anything at all from low dose mast, except less hair. Which is exactly opposite of what you are wanting

I will probably just stick with the novladex then… thanks guys.
    956Vette and JaneDoe like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Proviron inhibits aromatase and helps prevent binding to the estrogen receptors. 50mg a day will be more than enough and it'll help with sexual sides that the deca causes.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Proviron inhibits aromatase and helps prevent binding to the estrogen receptors. 50mg a day will be more than enough and it'll help with sexual sides that the deca causes.
    I’ve been lucky to experience zero sexual side effects on deca . I have heard of proviron but doesn’t that increase risk of hair loss as well??

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    I’ve been lucky to experience zero sexual side effects on deca. I have heard of proviron but doesn’t that increase risk of hair loss as well??
    It's a DHT derivative, so yeah it does increase risk. Interesting enough, I've found a study that reports hair loss from arimidex and nolvadex as well:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3805155/

Mind you, it's a study on people with cancer.

Thread Information