fire232 is offline Junior Member

Cutting cycle thoughts

Hello everyone,

I've been thinking about doing a cutting cycle. Currently on trt at 200 mg of test every week. I was thinking:

Test E: 500mg a week
    Var: 40 mg a day for 6-8 weeks
    Clen : 40mcg a day cycling every 2 weeks
    T3: 50 mcg a day

Cycle for total of 12 weeks.
    Thanks for any advice!!

50kRunner is offline New Member
    I'm interested in the answer to this one as well. Not that I would be attempting it anytime soon, but I'm curious if you can run Var, Clen , and T3 all at the same time safely. Google doesn't seem to have the answer.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats?
    Cycle experience?
    Ai?
    Hcg ?
    Pct?

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fire232
    Hello everyone, I've been thinking about doing a cutting cycle. Currently on trt at 200 mg of test every week. I was thinking: Test E: 500mg a week Var: 40 mg a day for 6-8 weeks Clen: 40mcg a day cycling every 2 weeks T3: 50 mcg a day Cycle for total of 12 weeks. Thanks for any advice!!
    how long have you been on trt? You could certainly cut on trt and wait to cycle till your ready to bulk

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire232 View Post
    Hello everyone,

I've been thinking about doing a cutting cycle. Currently on trt at 200 mg of test every week. I was thinking:

Test E: 500mg a week
    Var: 40 mg a day for 6-8 weeks
    Clen : 40mcg a day cycling every 2 weeks
    T3: 50 mcg a day

Cycle for total of 12 weeks.
    Thanks for any advice!!
    Since your on TRT have you tried cutting while only staying in your TRT dosage? Should be enough otherwise.

Otherwise running both clen and T3 might be a bit of an overkill and Var should be ran at 60-100mg IMHO.

fire232 is offline Junior Member
    I'm 40. I've been on TRT for 2 years. I've cycled 4 times on just Test. I've always used an AI however never used hcg since I'm on TRT. Why would it be over kill for both Clen and T3? Just curious. Thanks for the other advice.

Cupid is offline Junior Member
    Absolutely nothing wrong with running T3 and clen together....as long as you are aware of and have no issue with your heart racing and beating hard all day and night.

I am currently on 100mcg T3 per day and 140mcg clen per day.
    Keep in mind, I am taking enough AAS to offset the higher T3 dose.....clen won't touch your muscles so not much to worry about on that one.

Nothing wrong with mixing Var in there if that is the gear whose effects you want to receive.

I hope you are already capable of losing fat without any of these compounds.....if not, and you are relying on them to do the job for you - then yes this is a very stupid idea. Otherwise, g2g.

Thread Information