• 1 Post By roidneedles
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: Interested in trying a new compound

AlliCat is offline New Member

Interested in trying a new compound

Hello
    38 years young, female
    Cycle experience - 1st cycle was var only 10 mg a day for 6 weeks
    2nd was var 10 mg Ed and winny winny 10 mg Ed for 8 weeks , cycles were 1 year apart
    Both yielding astonishing results .
    I recently did a 2 week cut diet which I removed a hard earned 4.6 lbs of body fat . The reason for my cut diet was I am super lean everywhere on my body , back and shoulders striations are showing thru and my abs are exposed without flexing but I still cannot get this little bit of stubborn fat off of the outside of my thighs . It of course is much better after my recent diet ( which I did naturally) I stopped running and am mostly weight training because that has changed my body more then running 35 miles a week ever did . I am interested in building some nice lean muscle . I am wondering what other women that have used primo Or masteron , stacked with var experienced and what do you think a good dosage would be . I handled both of the compounds I used previously with almost zero sides . My diet and exercise is in order and at this point I'm still extremely lean .

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Here is a little reading you can go over in the meantime.

Attention Ladies!
    AlliCat likes this.

You said both cycles of anavar was astonishing. What makes you want to fix what ain't broken? If you got great results and didn't get any negative side effects, I would recommend to stick with what works. But have a look through the link I provided above and let me know what you think. Also read about what I wrote on female blasting and cruising with primo and anavar.
    Last edited by PT1982; 06-04-2017 at 06:36 PM.
    AlliCat, vodkalol and Capebuffalo like this.

AlliCat is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    You said both cycles of anavar was astonishing. What makes you want to fix what ain't broken? If you got great results and didn't get any negative side effects, I would recommend to stick with what works. But have a look through the link I provided above and let me know what you think. Also read about what I wrote on female blasting and cruising with primo and anavar.
    I would like to move away from the winny do to the liver toxicity , although I train like I compete, I do not so risk for reward I'd like to set the winny aside for now . Thank you for the link .
    PT1982 likes this.

roidneedles is offline Junior Member
    Stick to the var
    Jphunter likes this.

vodkalol is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliCat View Post
    I would like to move away from the winny do to the liver toxicity , although I train like I compete, I do not so risk for reward I'd like to set the winny aside for now . Thank you for the link .
    Lol, the liver toxicity is a joke on girl doses.

10 mg winstrol you can run year round girl no problemo with a healthy diet. But you should not do it, but for cycling it is fine!
    Winny lowers SHBG increasing your free test = better gains
    Winny lower estrogen
    Winny lower water retention

1. Never do tren
    2. Some women like equipose, deca or primo. All mild and give great gains in women.
    3. dose is like 50 mg a week starting and max 150 off what I have read.

Quote Originally Posted by vodkalol View Post
    Lol, the liver toxicity is a joke on girl doses.

10 mg winstrol you can run year round girl no problemo with a healthy diet. But you should not do it, but for cycling it is fine!
    Winny lowers SHBG increasing your free test = better gains
    Winny lower estrogen
    Winny lower water retention

1. Never do tren
    2. Some women like equipose, deca or primo. All mild and give great gains in women.
    3. dose is like 50 mg a week starting and max 150 off what I have read.
    Care to show any proof? If winstrol is powerful for women at much lower doses than in men, wouldn't it be wise to assume that those doses could also cause some liver issues? I'm not trying to argue, but your making some pretty bold statements without anything but your word. I mean, to say it's safe for women to run winstrol year around is a major statement, as it's been shown here on this site that mg for mg, winstrol is one of (if not the) most liver toxic compounds readily available. I don't know of any woman to run it longer than a couple of months due to harsh sides. I would recommend a short blast of tren over a year bout with winstrol.
    Jphunter likes this.

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    Run var, hell of a roid with amazing results for both woman & man.

Thread Information