Like Tree7Likes
  • 4 Post By Mooseman33
  • 3 Post By Capebuffalo

Thread: Questions about T400

umittt is offline Junior Member

Questions about T400

Hi my friends . I got a few questions about T400 testosteron (100 mg each enantad, cypionat, decodonat,isocaproate).

1- I am on the last week on my 12 weeks t400 ,tren enantad (400 mg/w) masteron (400/w) cycle. When i have to start pct?

2- After this cycle i want to make a cycle with only tren acetad and testosteron. Can i use tren acetad with this T400 or i have to buy propionate ? (I like this t400 because this is cheaper than propionate)
    Last edited by umittt; 06-05-2017 at 10:34 AM.

vodkalol is offline New Member
    You should not be using steroids if you have to ask.

Its like giving a kid the keys to the car.....before they learned to drive it!

1. pct = nolvadex 1 tab a day start 2 weeks after last injection of testosterone .

2. Your next cycle will be no cycle.

3. your a complete idiot to do test,tren ,mast and not have read up on anything. First cycle.

4. IDIOT

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Vodkalol, do you feel better insulting the OP and giving bad advice?

OP, please disregard what he said.

Yes it was horrible to run these compounds on first cycle.
    first you should have waited, that didnt happen so now you need to pay attention.
    go to the PCT sticky or section, follow it.

stay off steroids while you actually learn what it is you are putting into your body. do not plan anymore cycles until you have the answers to all of your questions.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Quote Originally Posted by vodkalol View Post
    You should not be using steroids if you have to ask.

Its like giving a kid the keys to the car.....before they learned to drive it!

1. pct = nolvadex 1 tab a day start 2 weeks after last injection of testosterone .

2. Your next cycle will be no cycle.

3. your a complete idiot to do test,tren ,mast and not have read up on anything. First cycle.

4. IDIOT
    Worst advise I've read in a while. Please don't give advise anymore.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by umittt View Post
    Hi my friends . I got a few questions about T400 testosteron (100 mg each enantad, cypionat, decodonat,isocaproate).

1- I am on the last week on my 12 weeks t400 ,tren enantad (400 mg/w) masteron (400/w) cycle. When i have to start pct?

2- After this cycle i want to make a cycle with only tren acetad and testosteron. Can i use tren acetad with this T400 or i have to buy propionate? (I like this t400 because this is cheaper than propionate)
    your probably not going to like the sting/knot t400 will give you... I like the long ester blend, but the t400 I have used in the past have hurt like a mother fucker...and how is prop more expensive than t400?...be leery of your source...

Thread Information