Results 1 to 11 of 11
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Research chemicals

  1. #1
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1

    Research chemicals

    Hello all, hope your days have been filled with pain and gains,

    I was wondering some feed back on some research chemicals I've seen available lately. I see a lot of MENT, M Sten and a few other injectables. I only have seen very limited info about MENT.

    Anyone have any info or feedback?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    hollowedzeus's Avatar
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Its days are numbered as a research chemical. Ive seen a couple of sites pull it already from the us. I dont even know what the loophole is that allows it

  3. #3
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Hello all, hope your days have been filled with pain and gains,

    I was wondering some feed back on some research chemicals I've seen available lately. I see a lot of MENT, M Sten and a few other injectables. I only have seen very limited info about MENT.

    Anyone have any info or feedback?

    Thanks
    What do you want to know?

  4. #4
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    What do you want to know?
    If they are worth running, if anyone has had any feedback from using them, most of the info I've found is biased from the companies making them

  5. #5
    Marcus G's Avatar
    Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    If they are worth running, if anyone has had any feedback from using them, most of the info I've found is biased from the companies making them
    I think ment is over rated and very hard to keep water retention under control. Never used m Sten

  6. #6
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    I don't know anything about MENT. I've heard it mentioned here a few times but know nothing about it. I wiggle like to learn what I can about it. I have used M Sten before and did enjoy it for what it was. I've never been a big fan of prohormones, but that was one I did enjoy. I did not have any water retention at all, and to he honest, it appeared I dried up to the point that I looked to be on a diuretic. There wasn't much mass, but i didn't really expect much in a 30 day run. Definitely wasn't anything like drol or dbol , which is mostly water in the 30 days. I'm not sure of its hepatoxicity, but I would recommend it based off of experiences.
    Obs likes this.

  7. #7
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    I think ment is over rated and very hard to keep water retention under control. Never used m Sten
    From my views MENT gains are very similar to NPP or DECA with a tad bit more water retention.
    PT1982 likes this.

  8. #8
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,051
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I don't know anything about MENT. I've heard it mentioned here a few times but know nothing about it. I wiggle like to learn what I can about it. I have used M Sten before and did enjoy it for what it was. I've never been a big fan of prohormones, but that was one I did enjoy. I did not have any water retention at all, and to he honest, it appeared I dried up to the point that I looked to be on a diuretic. There wasn't much mass, but i didn't really expect much in a 30 day run. Definitely wasn't anything like drol or dbol, which is mostly water in the 30 days. I'm not sure of its hepatoxicity, but I would recommend it based off of experiences.
    Well, shit my birds! They painted PT red! About time!
    PT1982 likes this.

  9. #9
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    From my views MENT gains are very similar to NPP or DECA with a tad bit more water retention.
    Really? And this is sold as an injectable research chem?

  10. #10
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Well, shit my birds! They painted PT red! About time!
    I for real didn't notice until about 2 hours ago. No idea.

  11. #11
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,051
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I for real didn't notice until about 2 hours ago. No idea.
    Someday, they will paint me blaze orange, for being a weirdo.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •