sawgrass is offline New Member

3 weeks into first test cycle, need info for trough labs

This is my 1st trt cycle. Im 3 weeks into cycle on test e 200mg pinning 1.5cc twice a week. I just start arimedex 1mg eod last weekend.
    Im 54, 190 lbs, 5'10", i think 17% bf.

I asked mr dr for some test since my labs came back at just over 200. Hes very conservative and said we need to bump T up just enough to get in the normal range. Im biting my tongue and like fuck that! Lets get it in the high range and see if I can feel normal or better again.

So he almost reluctantly writes me up for 100mg 50cc test cyp twice a week. (He wanted me to try once a week til I brought up the crashing part). I havent pinned the 100 cyp yet and have been using the 200 test e. Im curious which would be more beneficial, pinning test cyp 100mg 1.5cc 3 times a week, or 200mg test e 1.5cc twice a week?

Now I go back for first blood work next week. So my question is, how many days should I stop pinning before my dry labs. I need my T to be low to get him to up the dose to a more realistic dose of 200 or 250 and increase the cc. Ive read that even up to 500mg is not abusing it and perfectly fine.

He also wants me to follow up with labs again the next day after pinning. Isnt that too soon for labs as test takes 12-48 hours to get into system?
    Last edited by sawgrass; 06-10-2017 at 08:00 AM. Reason: summary

Thread Information