Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Livinlean
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Test E - Deca 2nd Cycle

KurtMiles is offline Junior Member

Test E - Deca 2nd Cycle

Bros,

This will be my second cycle, I am in the planning phase. I will likely be around 215 lbs, 6'0 tall, 33 years old.

My plan is as follows:

Test E 500mg a week x 12 weeks
    Deca 375mg a week x 10 weeks
    Arimidex .25 EOD

Nolva and Clomid for PCT, can't remember my exact dosages. I just used the dosages on Austinites sticky my last cycle and probably still will.

I also did not use HCg on my last cycle and it went fine.

Any suggestions/comments/concerns? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just curious only, why did you choose deca instead of say tren ? How did you arrive at your dose for deca and also why 10 wks?
    Why do you not want to run HCG ?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Deca is not an ideal compound for your second cycle. Recovery will be very tough especially without the use of HCG . Personally I would wait for 3rd or 4th cycle to throw in deca. Why not run test with an oral?
    songdog likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above you dont need to start hitting it heavy on your 2nd cycle.I would just run the same cycle again beacuse you are going too get plenty from it.Like I and many have said(Use the least amount too get where you want to go)Now if you are dead ste add a oral like Dbol Tbol Var.But that is as far as I would go.

To answer all of your questions:

TrailRunAZ: I do not want to run Tren on the second cycle simply because of potential side effects. I can't be having Tren cough, night sweats, all that type of shit. It seems really intense to take that plunge on my second cycle. AS far as the dose my bottle is dosed at 250mg/mL, so I can chop that into 3/4 mL (187mg) split into two injections, giving me 375mg a week. 250mg doesn't seem like its enough, 500mg seems like too much. HCg just seems like a waste of time to me. I didn't use it on my first cycle and everything went fine. Its just another stick.

Livinlean and songdog: I'm not real wild about the potential liver effects from orals. This in addition to the rapid weight gain caused by the significant water retention of DBol . It cannot be super obvious I am using steroids at my job, so I can't blow up 20 lbs in a month like one of my buddies did running DBol as a "kickstart." I've been going to the gym for years, so no one is surprised by me going to the gym or being relatively strong and muscular. But if I was to suddenly blow up an extra 20 from where I am now, there may be some questions asked lol. The slower acting injectables seem like a better option for me.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtMiles View Post
    To answer all of your questions:

TrailRunAZ: I do not want to run Tren on the second cycle simply because of potential side effects. I can't be having Tren cough, night sweats, all that type of shit. It seems really intense to take that plunge on my second cycle. AS far as the dose my bottle is dosed at 250mg/mL, so I can chop that into 3/4 mL (187mg) split into two injections, giving me 375mg a week. 250mg doesn't seem like its enough, 500mg seems like too much. HCg just seems like a waste of time to me. I didn't use it on my first cycle and everything went fine. Its just another stick.

Livinlean and songdog: I'm not real wild about the potential liver effects from orals. This in addition to the rapid weight gain caused by the significant water retention of DBol. It cannot be super obvious I am using steroids at my job, so I can't blow up 20 lbs in a month like one of my buddies did running DBol as a "kickstart." I've been going to the gym for years, so no one is surprised by me going to the gym or being relatively strong and muscular. But if I was to suddenly blow up an extra 20 from where I am now, there may be some questions asked lol. The slower acting injectables seem like a better option for me.
    Good summation. In your case, I would recommend you run another Test only cycle. Why? Because your body will adapt to the exogenous chemicals. The longer you can stay with Test only and get good results, the better. Adding additional compounds with Test increases your tolerance. Just do the minimal possible to get the best results. You can cycle for many years and minimize the wear and tear on your body. Good luck.
    songdog likes this.

I did a terrible job of keeping up on this log, but this cycle has run its course as well. I did basically the doses I described above, although for a lot of the cycle I went without the Arimidex because I didn't have really any problems that would need to be addressed by that. I'm ok with a little extra water retention, so no big deal.

I wasn't as dedicated with my diet on the cycle as I was on the last, and I can tell the difference in results. While I can't realistically expect to put on 20 lbs in every cycle, the gains were not as rapid or pronounced as the first cycle. I did, however, notice a much more pronounced strength gain than I really did last time, particularly in the big 3 (squats, deads, bench).

Finally, for whatever it is worth, the source this time was China. Last time it was Europe, even though the order was placed through the same site. I think I liked the European better, although they could have been almost identical.

I also still have to cut my test E hard with GSO. I don't know if a shorter acting ester will help with this, but if I don't cut it I get a wicked infection looking PIP spot every time. I didn't really see the use in using the Deca , I may try it again at some point in the future, but no time again soon.

I ended the cycle on 24 April around 230 lbs, probably around 15% BF. I felt I was a little puffy, so in conjunction with coming off cycle I'm in the middle of a carb cut and doing cardio, which I typically don't do. I am down to about 212, although I do not see an appreciable loss in actual muscle mass. I like the look, leaner and more vascular.

I will do a post later on about my 3rd cycle, I am already planning it. Nothing too crazy, although I am gonna finally try DBol and maybe test C. We shall see.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The thing about not running a AI it's wat you can't see that can hurt you.High E2 isn't a good thing!

Thread Information