• 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Sicko
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: Test Enth and winstrol cycle and pct

woodsy95 is offline New Member

Test Enth and winstrol cycle and pct

Hi guys just wanted to drop down what i am thinking of doing and weather someone with a little more knowledge could let me know what they think..
    week 1-6 = 500 mg of test enth
    week 6-12 = 750 mg of test enth
    week 4-14 = 50 mg winstrol each day. split 25 am/pm
    PCT
    week 12-14 Hcg 250iu x2 a week
    clomid after the cycle for 5 weeks. 1st week 100 mg a day. week 2-5 50 mg each day
    nolva after the cycle for 5 weeks. 1st week 40 mg a day. weeks 2-5 20 mg each day.

how does that sound for my first cycle? then what would you advise for my next cycle after my pct? and advise would be very much so appreciated

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    Is this your first cycle? Age? Stats?

I dont see any reason why you should up the test from week 6-12, keep it at 500mg and you should still see gains. Also, are you taking an ai? keeping the test consistent will be important when you get mid cycle bloods and check your e2. You dont want to check your e2, find that its good, then later in the cycle bump up the test and be completely unaware of higher e2.

Hcg should be run from the beginning if possible or at least started early in the cycle to prevent testicular atrophy.

IMO its not necessary to split winnie up, just once a day and be done with it. Furthermore, thats a long time on winnie, are you aware of the liver side effects? Are you going to take liveraid? Winnie should be run 8 weeks max IMO.

Hope this helps, good luck.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by woodsy95 View Post
    Hi guys just wanted to drop down what i am thinking of doing and weather someone with a little more knowledge could let me know what they think..
    week 1-6 = 500 mg of test enth
    week 6-12 = 750 mg of test enth
    week 4-14 = 50 mg winstrol each day. split 25 am/pm
    PCT
    week 12-14 Hcg 250iu x2 a week
    clomid after the cycle for 5 weeks. 1st week 100 mg a day. week 2-5 50 mg each day
    nolva after the cycle for 5 weeks. 1st week 40 mg a day. weeks 2-5 20 mg each day.

how does that sound for my first cycle? then what would you advise for my next cycle after my pct? and advise would be very much so appreciated
    NO! In fact, this layout is so bad that I was beginning to think you were just pulling our leg. Do not do any of this. First thing is first. What are your stats?

Now I'm going to get into some of the MAJOR goofs. I can tell that you haven't read the stickies or done much research at all. There is no point at all to taper your testosterone dose. That is very old school thinking, and its a pointless thing that only makes what should be a simple cycle more confusing. Pick the dose you want to run and run it till the end.

Winstrol is highly liver toxic. While that FACT is often over exaggerated, it is still a fact and you have to use it wisely. Using a know liver support is a must. NAC is cheap and easy to find, and its my favorite. Milk thistle is nothing compared to it. You have that you plan to run winstrol for 10 weeks! Where did you come up with that? Most everyone sticks to 6 weeks since after that point there is typically diminishing returns. Some go 8 weeks, but I font know anyone that does. I've only heard of some doing so. After 6 weeks, progress slows to the point that the risk far outweighs the reward. Don't do it.

Next on the list is your use of hcg for 2 odd ball weeks, and it would serve no purpose doing it at that stage. Hcg is used to keep testicular function DURING cycle. This will also keep your testicles full and prevent shrinking in most cases. Run it throughout the cycle until the start of pct. Do not use it during pct.

I'm not seeing anything about using an AI. Did you forget to post it, or did you not know of it? Its a very important compound when using high doses of testosterone, or any steroid that can raise your estrogen levels. High estrogen levels in men are dangerous! Even deadly. Armidex is a common AI, but there are others. Research them!

Your pct looks ok, but extending it one more week wouldn't be a bad idea.

Lastly. This sounds terrible for your FIRST CYCLE! You have to do your homework with this. It's obvious that you haven't, and its hard for me to support a man's decision in going on blast when he's just throwing a weird cycle together. None of it makes sense and I hope that what I've said will turn you to the stickied threads up top. Look them over. You don't need winstrol on your first cycle. That don't even make sense. Test is best. Spend a couple of hours reading, then propose a whole new cycle to critique. Streamline it and keep it simple. Don't take manipulating your hormones lightly. This is a serious commitment from you and a bigger decision than you're taking it as.
    songdog likes this.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    PT1982 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I'm not sure it's arguable Mr BIB. This is a prime example of coming off as not taking it seriously. I hope that I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    I'm not sure it's arguable Mr BIB. This is a prime example of coming off as not taking it seriously. I hope that I am wrong.
    You think I'm not taking it seriously?
    PT1982 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You think I'm not taking it seriously?
    Oh I know you are buddy. I could tell you had more to say but held back. I'm in total agreement with you.

Oh no! I see what you might see. I was saying his proposed cycle was one he wasn't taking serious consideration of what could happen. That wasnt aimed at you in anyway, shape, or form.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Oh no! I see what you might see. I was saying his proposed cycle was one he wasn't taking serious consideration of what could happen. That wasnt aimed at you in anyway, shape, or form.
    No worries buddy, just checking

Summer is coming, beach season. Going to be lots of people coming on wanting to run silly cycles. At least the OP is here checking and getting the right advice rather than doing it.

Wish this resource was around when I was his age......
    PT1982 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

No worries buddy, just checking

Summer is coming, beach season. Going to be lots of people coming on wanting to run silly cycles. At least the OP is here checking and getting the right advice rather than doing it.

Wish this resource was around when I was his age......
    Whew! Lol. I didn't realize that my post could have went either way. I definitely didn't mean it towards you! I wouldn't go after a vet unless MuscleScience had to bump those gums. Haha

woodsy95 is offline New Member
    apreciate your response, i will keep the test enth the same thoughout the course and i will start the hcg next week as i am at the 6 week mark of my cycle. i will also start getting some some arimidex in asap! i am aware of the liver side effects but im finding the results im getting out weighing the side effects. surly 1 cycle of winstrol whist ensuring i take liver support and keeping my system flushed out will not do to much long term damage?
    would you mind running me though a simple cycle for my next? i just want to keep myself relatively lean whilst making some good gains and not blowing up stupidly

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Best advise for your next cycle is to do your own research as it is clear that you did little to none for this one.
    You have access to all the information you could possibly want in the stickied threads that Black posted up for you as well as countless threads and logs started on this forum.
    Besides you are ignoring the sound advise already given to you. Why should any of us take the time to give you anymore?
    Good luck kid.
    PT1982 likes this.

i am aware of the liver side effects but im finding the results im getting out weighing the side effects.
    And here lies the problem. I tried buddy. After a comment like that, it's going to be hard for anyone to eve want to help you when you're not willing to help yourself and watch out for your own health. You say this about the winstrol this cycle, but what about the next one? Drol? Methyltrienolone ? Do you see what I was trying to say in that huge response I gave you? Health first. Always keep your health first. You get this life once, so it's your responsibility to make it the best it can be. Being big and ripped doesn't define who you are.
    Sicko likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    apreciate your response, i will keep the test enth the same thoughout the course and i will start the hcg next week as i am at the 6 week mark of my cycle. i will also start getting some some arimidex in asap! i am aware of the liver side effects but im finding the results im getting out weighing the side effects. surly 1 cycle of winstrol whist ensuring i take liver support and keeping my system flushed out will not do to much long term damage?
    would you mind running me though a simple cycle for my next? i just want to keep myself relatively lean whilst making some good gains and not blowing up stupidly
    That's good you are going to get those things.But wat are you going to do down the road when to suffer from ED no libido and depression? have you thought about that?

Thread Information