Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Considering blast and cruise/TRT

Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member

Considering blast and cruise/TRT

HI guys

Just looking for some advice about a blast cruise..

I done a first cycle of test e 500mg a week and dbol for the first few weeks. I had good strenght gains and felt great on cycle. But when I came off aas and began PCT.. I was more depressed than ever. I wasn't eating, training o having any interest in anything at all for around a month.

I feel much better now, but I will never cycle or use Clomid again.

If I were to blast and cruise/TRT for life, would I risk feeling depressed again when I come off a blast and begin a cruise? There's no way I can feel like that again, it was terrible.

Thanks bros

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottishjuicer18 View Post
    HI guys

Just looking for some advice about a blast cruise..

I done a first cycle of test e 500mg a week and dbol for the first few weeks. I had good strenght gains and felt great on cycle. But when I came off aas and began PCT.. I was more depressed than ever. I wasn't eating, training o having any interest in anything at all for around a month.

I feel much better now, but I will never cycle or use Clomid again.

If I were to blast and cruise/TRT for life, would I risk feeling depressed again when I come off a blast and begin a cruise? There's no way I can feel like that again, it was terrible.

Thanks bros
    The question you have ask yourself is, will it actually be for life because let's say you go on holiday for a few weeks and miss your trt dose what you were feeling before could well come back or even come back worst...
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    The question you have ask yourself is, will it actually be for life because let's say you go on holiday for a few weeks and miss your trt dose what you were feeling before could well come back or even come back worst...
    There you have it!

Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the answers guys

If I was on holiday for say 14 days, and took a trt dose of test with the longest ester, would this be ok while I was out of the country? Or would I need my weekly shot?

Thanks guys

Kyle1337 is offline Member
    If it was 14 days you'd not feel anywhere near like what you did when you came off and did PCT. That shit sucks.

I've been blasting and cruising for years while on TRT. If you take a long ester like Cyp, the Test fluctuation seems to be minimal between shots. Having said that, don't go on TRT at the age of 24. That's nuts and it's not worth it. Steroids is not magic and it has down sides that you will not like.
    PT1982 likes this.

Thread Information