Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By PT1982
  • 1 Post By Max562

Thread: 20 Year old, first cycle, worried about hair loss

adam.e is offline New Member

Lightbulb 20 Year old, first cycle, worried about hair loss

Hello all, I am new in the community and am looking for advice regarding my first cycle. I weight 190lbs, I'm 6'1' in good shape but I would really like to gain about 10 pounds of muscle and lose some abdominal fat. I am predisposed to MPB and would like to know of a cycle I could do that would be the least androgenic on my hairline. I have experienced thinning already but have had it under control with the help of minodoxil.

I have heard that deca + test e is a good cycle to run, if so how much dosage and for how long? Also would anyone recommend that I use a hairless shampoo/suppliment to aid in minimizing the hairloss? I am currently using rogaine everyday.

Thank you for your time guys and girls, I appreciate it

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're 20 years old and at a prime time for easy natural growth. You literally said you wanted to gain 10lbs which makes me shake my head in disbelief. At your age, you can easily gain 10lbs in a year natural. Anyways, to your concern. Yes. If you are predisposed to male pattern baldness, both test and deca are androgenic (highly) and will speed up your hairless. Whoever told you that a stack of 2 (read that 2!) steroids was good for you as a first timer with a predisposition to male pattern baldness,should be ashamed. You are asking the most elementary questions, which shows me that you haven't read the educational threads (which spoon feed the answers) and are asking us to actually spoon feed you. We can't in good conscience do this, but the educational threads are open to anyone willing to read a little bit. Using steroids will speed up the process to you going bald. No matter what shampoos you use. Notice how many bald bodybuilders are out there?
    Nogbad the bad and Quester like this.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Hairs coming out if it's gonna happen in your future anyway..then you'll look in the mirror and cry..when I was 20 yrs old I could 10 lbs on like it was nothing...no substitute for hard work young brother..now I'm 52 desperately trying to get back where I was...you do gear when u get older to try and recapture your youth cuz you dread the thought of getting old..this isn't advice it's just my story..you can do it on your own

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Nogbad the bad likes this.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Another thing u may break your dikk...then how you gonna feel looking in the mirror broke dikk bald and stupid...saying I know I should of listened but I was to vain...living in the moment...dont listen to me because I do give advice...the brother above is giving u sound advice..i was a dummy...character defect I had to see for myself..heed all advice given young brother it's for your own good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    At 20 yrs old hair loss would be the least of your worries how about ED no libido depression how do those stack up with hair loss?

Thread Information