• 1 Post By 600@50
  • 1 Post By kallmenelly
  • 1 Post By Buck_Nasty
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: Arimidex cleared my acne up

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member

Arimidex cleared my acne up

Ive had horrible cystic acne my entire life until i started my cycle it got worse at first but once i started .25 eod of arimidex it started clearing up. Now at .5 eod its nearly completely gone. I havent felt this good since i was a kid

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post
    Ive had horrible cystic acne my entire life until i started my cycle it got worse at first but once i started .25 eod of arimidex it started clearing up. Now at .5 eod its nearly completely gone. I havent felt this good since i was a kid
    An Estrogen imbalance can cause acne so it's not unheard of for arimadex to help acne but glad you've got it sorted

stickiestring is offline New Member
    I've heard this before, and I've also seen horrendous breakouts on cycle that were incurable without cessation of androgens or impractical amounts of pills/topicals. But that's good that an AI did the trick for you. I would do anything to go back to when they put me on SSRI's and stimulants as a kid. That's when the acne started and a decade later I've still got it after a complete diet and lifestyle overhaul. If anything I feel like it gets better when I'm on cycle because I eat so clean. They say it doesn't contribute but I swear that animal fat changes the sebum composition and the propionibacterium go nuts.
    hxt likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stickiestring View Post
    I've heard this before, and I've also seen horrendous breakouts on cycle that were incurable without cessation of androgens or impractical amounts of pills/topicals. But that's good that an AI did the trick for you. I would do anything to go back to when they put me on SSRI's and stimulants as a kid. That's when the acne started and a decade later I've still got it after a complete diet and lifestyle overhaul. If anything I feel like it gets better when I'm on cycle because I eat so clean. They say it doesn't contribute but I swear that animal fat changes the sebum composition and the propionibacterium go nuts.
    I found that Hgh stops any acne on cycle for me
    PT1982 likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Your not the only one I have heard this from,, quite interesting.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You probably want to get some baseline BW done after PCT and after your body has had time to stabilize. Take a close look at your baseline E2 and estrogen levels. They could possibly had been high naturally thus causing you acne issues.
    hxt likes this.

kallmenelly is offline Associate Member
    This is a true! but won't work for everyone.
    If you are acne prone your at a high risk for acne when running test nothing will work except Accutane and who wants to take that stuff. It makes you depr3ssed and lose weight.
    hxt likes this.

Buck_Nasty is offline New Member
    It should be pointed out that everyones Accutane experience is different. I've done it twice and haven't had a single side effect to speak of, other than the standard dry lips, skin and nose.
    My derm says in his experience this is the case for the vast majority of people.
    hxt likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    I found that Hgh stops any acne on cycle for me
    Yes it does!
    MToption2 likes this.

hxt
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50 View Post
    You probably want to get some baseline BW done after PCT and after your body has had time to stabilize. Take a close look at your baseline E2 and estrogen levels. They could possibly had been high naturally thus causing you acne issues.

before my first cycle back in 2013 I didn't have acne issues. after my PCT I broke out like a motherfucker due to Estrogen rebound. ever since my back has been facing a battle with acne. Ive only ran non aromatizing compounds (Turinabol ). acne would clear up whenever I went on this cycles, wierdly

just started my first test cycle with and AI and everything is gone

hxt
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck_Nasty View Post
    It should be pointed out that everyones Accutane experience is different. I've done it twice and haven't had a single side effect to speak of, other than the standard dry lips, skin and nose.
    My derm says in his experience this is the case for the vast majority of people.

knowing my luck Id be the guy who gets horrible side effects lol

Thread Information