Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By vodkalol
  • 1 Post By CALLMEOCT

Thread: Depression on cycle for low strogen?

Dazhy is offline Junior Member

Depression on cycle for low strogen?

I been taking arimidex 0,5 since the first week(i did it wrong...) and im on my 3week of sust 500mg first cycle and i feel like a shit,depresses,no libido,joint paint,imsomnia,anxiety,unmotivated af... maybe is for the low strogen..

Now taking 2weeks off adex..give me luck brahs feeling like a shit...

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhy View Post
    I been taking arimidex 0,5 since the first week(i did it wrong...) and im on my 3week of sust 500mg first cycle and i feel like a shit,depresses,no libido,joint paint,imsomnia,anxiety,unmotivated af... maybe is for the low strogen..

Get some blood works. Its very cheap and private these days and really the only way you know what's going on. It will all be a guess without lab work.

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member

Are u taking it EOD or ED. Remember arimidex at .5 ed can lower your estrogen dramatically

Also, i wouldnt just quit all together. There is an estrogen rebound. Maybe reduce to .25 eod and get bloodwork done. for me .5 eod is the sweet spot. I can bust 5 nuts a day. At .25 i was bloated, moody, lethargic, and my boners were half-assed with no sensation

vodkalol is offline New Member

Maybe your genetics allow you to not use a estrogen bloker at all.

No wonder why you crash your estrogen then.

I would need 0,5 to 1 mg arimidex ED on 500 mg test.

Some dont need anything on several grams.

We are all different.

I sue 1 tab letro ED with 1 gram test and never experienced low estrogen symptoms with letro use..some say they get them just on half a tab..
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

vodkalol is offline New Member
    I would drop the oestrogen blockers instantly if it was me.

Your body clearly dont convert much test intro estrogen.

Because half a tab a day on 500 mg test should be perfect for most.

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hxt View Post
    Are u taking it EOD or ED. Remember arimidex at .5 ed can lower your estrogen dramatically

Also, i wouldnt just quit all together. There is an estrogen rebound. Maybe reduce to .25 eod and get bloodwork done. for me .5 eod is the sweet spot. I can bust 5 nuts a day. At .25 i was bloated, moody, lethargic, and my boners were half-assed with no sensation
    I felt the same way at .25 eod. .then bumped to .5 and felt fucking amazing. no Wim feeling lethargic again. .breaking out...

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    So, you told us in the other post that you did 3 cycles and you're actually asking for First Cycle advices here.. care to tell what's going on?

If you cycle for 10 weeks + 4 PCT weeks thats a total of 14 weeks. You wont be ready to start your ''Bulking cycle'' in december. You need time off to recover my friend.
    Seriously, do yourself a favor and read some more and then, start this process. I know its not what you wanna hear...but you're 22 y/o, dont fucKc yourself up for a couple water kgs...
    Last edited by CALLMEOCT; 06-16-2017 at 12:35 PM.

If you're 22, stop your cycle and do a PCT.

Thread Information