Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G

Thread: blood work end of HCG before pct or after pct

Jonbana is offline Member

blood work end of HCG before pct or after pct

Alright thanks to BB and marcus on here for helping me with my PCT for 3 years of TRT im trying to come off my doctor does not know im taking a PCT and would not help ,

he scheduled me for blood works 6 weeks after my last 200mg test E inject

my PCT is following

14days after last TEST inject

HCG 1000 IU EOD for 14days

than I start clomid and nov

75/50/50/50
    40/20/20/20

now question is I can try to push the blood work right to after PCT.... say im busy cant come in and post pond it or would it maybe be best to get blood work done soon as im done HCG before I start the serums ?

right now is sits ill be 2 weeks into my serums for blood work I can probably push it two more weeks right at the end I want proper readings to see if I can recover

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Postpone it till 6 weeks after PCT.

Another problem is what tests the doc is asking for... generally they skip some...

hes testing for the following the blood work lines up 1 week POST PCT I can push it 3 weeks PCT ? I want to take maco and some test boosters but going to wait after blood work and pct to not effect numbers

hes testing

glucose
    hba1c
    sodium
    potassium
    chloride
    alt
    lipd assessment ( cholesterol , hdl-c triglycerides calculed ldl-c & chol/hdl-c ratio )
    cbc
    test
    test free
    test total

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    hes testing for the following the blood work lines up 1 week POST PCT I can push it 3 weeks PCT ? I want to take maco and some test boosters but going to wait after blood work and pct to not effect numbers
    You don't want to affect your numbers but are only able to wait 1-3 weeks post PCT for labs.

Jon not to be rude but this makes no sense.

SERMs begin to work very quickly and take a long time to leave the body.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You don't want to affect your numbers but are only able to wait 1-3 weeks post PCT for labs.

Jon not to be rude but this makes no sense.

SERMs begin to work very quickly and take a long time to leave the body.
    that's why im asking he has blood work scheduled im figuring out how long to push it some how that's all

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    that's why im asking he has blood work scheduled im figuring out how long to push it some how that's all
    Oh okay I understand.

As BB stated at least 6 weeks, preferably 8.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Oh okay I understand.

As BB stated at least 6 weeks, preferably 8.
    as for stopping hcg I stop hcg on the 9th do I start the clomid and nov same day?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

hes testing

glucose
    hba1c
    sodium
    potassium
    chloride
    alt
    lipd assessment ( cholesterol , hdl-c triglycerides calculed ldl-c & chol/hdl-c ratio )
    cbc
    test
    test free
    test total
    You need also LH, FSH, e2 sensitive. Prolactin and progesterone would also be very helpful.

If the doc doesnt write this tests, ask directly at the lab and pay from your pocket for the extra tests. It is stupid to do HPTA recovery bloodwork and not test LH and FSH. You can also call your doc and say you have a friend who's and endocrinologist and he told you to add this tests.

Also 3 weeks is too soon, you will still have SERMs in your system so you dont know if you actually recovered or if its the drugs still acting.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You need also LH, FSH, e2 sensitive. Prolactin and progesterone would also be very helpful.

If the doc doesnt write this tests, ask directly at the lab and pay from your pocket for the extra tests. It is stupid to do HPTA recovery bloodwork and not test LH and FSH. You can also call your doc and say you have a friend who's and endocrinologist and he told you to add this tests.

Also 3 weeks is too soon, you will still have SERMs in your system so you dont know if you actually recovered or if its the drugs still acting.
    This is what I would say aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Ok I wrote those down on the notes of the blood work panal he gave me I will tell them it was added and if theres a problem I will pay for it , if they deny what you added even worth getting the blood work?

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok I wrote those down on the notes of the blood work panal he gave me I will tell them it was added and if theres a problem I will pay for it , if they deny what you added even worth getting the blood work?
    Yes and no without LH and FSH its impossible to know testicular function but the other bloods are useful for general health but it would be best to get them all together.
    Last edited by Marcus G; 06-04-2017 at 05:18 PM.
    Mr.BB likes this.

ok i'll pray they will do them for me , I hope they don't say no... if they do maybe I should tell them why

Thread Information