• 2 Post By MuscleScience
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By geezuschrist

Thread: First cycle

Guys is offline New Member

Thumbs up First cycle

Hi guys,

I'm thinking about starting my first cycle. Things you need to know about me:

-I will do this together with my brother. We support each other mentally.
    -I've been training for about 4 years now, not really making gains anymore (because I do other things with my life nowadays, also it's not as easy as it was at the beginning, also I'm not insecure about my body anymore, so that reduces my motivation to work on it)
    -my deadlift 5 reps is about 1.5x bodyweight (a little more), squat 5 reps about 1.25x.
    -one of the main reasons for us to use steroids is because we are very curious what it's going to do with us. Also we'll try to maintain some of the muscle mass obtained for asthetic reasons. Because it will make my tattoo look better. Also curious to see how it impacts other areas of my life (work, social, meditation/philosophical). And of course to improve da gainz.

So here's the cycle we're thinking about going on:

5 weeks:
    -Testosteron cyp, 250mg twice a week
    -HCG , 250mg twice a week
    -nolvadex , 20mg per day
    (-arimidex will be used in tiny amounts if nasty side effects occur)

And after those 5 weeks, 4 weeks of PCT:
    -HCG, first week 125mg twice, second week 50mg twice, then nothing
    -clomid 50mg per day
    -nolvadex 20mg per day first two weeks, 10mg per day last two weeks

Explanation:
    Testosteron Cyp will be the main component of the cycle.
    HCG is to prevent shrinkage of testicles.
    Nolvadex to prevent too high amounts of estrogen.
    Arimidex to remove nasty side effects like man boobs, only if those side effects start occurring.
    PCT:
    Tapering down HCG use.
    Clomid and Nolvadex to prevent a hard crash.

Any experienced juicers have an opinion about this? Would like to hear that.

~guys

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guys View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm thinking about starting my first cycle. Things you need to know about me:

-I will do this together with my brother. We support each other mentally.
    -I've been training for about 4 years now, not really making gains anymore (because I do other things with my life nowadays, also it's not as easy as it was at the beginning, also I'm not insecure about my body anymore, so that reduces my motivation to work on it)
    -my deadlift 5 reps is about 1.5x bodyweight (a little more), squat 5 reps about 1.25x.
    -one of the main reasons for us to use steroids is because we are very curious what it's going to do with us. Also we'll try to maintain some of the muscle mass obtained for asthetic reasons. Because it will make my tattoo look better. Also curious to see how it impacts other areas of my life (work, social, meditation/philosophical). And of course to improve da gainz.

So here's the cycle we're thinking about going on:

5 weeks:
    -Testosteron cyp, 250mg twice a week
    -HCG , 250mg twice a week
    -nolvadex , 20mg per day
    (-arimidex will be used in tiny amounts if nasty side effects occur)

And after those 5 weeks, 4 weeks of PCT:
    -HCG, first week 125mg twice, second week 50mg twice, then nothing
    -clomid 50mg per day
    -nolvadex 20mg per day first two weeks, 10mg per day last two weeks

Explanation:
    Testosteron Cyp will be the main component of the cycle.
    HCG is to prevent shrinkage of testicles.
    Nolvadex to prevent too high amounts of estrogen.
    Arimidex to remove nasty side effects like man boobs, only if those side effects start occurring.
    PCT:
    Tapering down HCG use.
    Clomid and Nolvadex to prevent a hard crash.

Any experienced juicers have an opinion about this? Would like to hear that.

~guys
    If you're not overly motivated as you have stated, why would you want to cycle? Your first cycle if done properly will be your very best, after that you will always be chasing the rabbit down the rabbit hole to reproduce that. My advise would be to work your butt off, get your goals and motivations in order and if fitness and exercise is the lifestyle that you want to pursue then go after it. Taking steroids is a life changing affair, it can have life Long consequences. You need to ask yourself if this is for you or not.
    PT1982 and songdog like this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Besides all of the things muscle said, you are only 22. Have you investigated the irreversible damage and risks taking it at such a young age while your HPTA is still developing. At least wait until your 25.
    Also, if your diet is not spot on, you will lose the gains. Increasing the risk for a short time result is not worth it.
    Your young and producing a bunch of natural test. Do not shut it down by cycling. It may not start up again.
    MuscleScience and PT1982 like this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    There is no reason under the sun, that you should risk good natural Testosterone production for 5 weeks of Test Cyp. at 500mgs per week.
    MuscleScience and PT1982 like this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everything you need to know has been said, and I hope you're motivated enough to listen. 5 weeks of test c will do nothing but shut down your natural testosterone production. You won't benefit from it in any way other than an increase in sex drive (which might not exist if you don't run an AI). 12 weeks would be the minimum time you would need to make any noticeable results in my opinion. 5 weeks is too short even for a short ester steroid or even most orals. There is a library of knowledge in the stickies and you will have the confidence in yourself to know what you do if you do read over them. Its really not worth 5 weeks of your time to do whay your proposing. I'd be more than willing to offer some guidance if I felt you were serious about it. The pct is laid out wrong with the hcg being used, and the pct is almost as long as the cycle. I personally feel doing this would lead to some unpleasant post cycle issues that could be long term, if not permanent.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    My advice is to read the stickies more. Don't waste your time with 5 weeks run 12. No reason to take nolvadex while on cycle the arimidex is to keep estrogen in range. Also how old are you?
    PT1982 likes this.

Thread Information